banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

It's Cyber Monday eve

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Cyber Monday eve

What do you have your eye on to buy Cyber Monday?

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3D...to_accept=true

Sanjay
    A Survey on product Evaluation
    Pretty good for Sunday morning. Easy

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3C...?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Kelly
      Marital Naming Choices(~ 10 minutes)
      The purpose of this research study is to examine your marital naming decision and psychological factors that might have influenced that decision. You will be asked questions about your personal identity and your relationship with your spouse. You must be a woman who is in her first marriage and kept maiden name, hyphenated last name, or created a hybrid last name to participate.
      $0.75
      I don't qualify but some one will

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/30...to_accept=true

SMAPP Lab
        Attitudes about Behaviors(~ 12 minutes)

We are researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) conducting research on people's attitudes, and how people think about behaviors, and we would like to know your opinion. If you are interested in participating in this research and are 18 years of age or older, please follow the link to the survey below. The survey takes most people 10-15 minutes to complete. Please be sure to read all the instructions and questions carefully
        $.85
        took me ~10 minutes going very slowly. Easy
        Last edited by Carolyn; 11-25-2018, 06:57 AM. Reason: already approved

Comment

Title: Messages in Daily Life | Accept
          Requester: Christin Scholz [A2DFF8ACYPUDJ] Contact
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 2.50
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: Provide ratings of images which you may come across in daily life (~15 min, $2.50)
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3I7I3OEKTQQA4P3HOO00AU8USG02D5/tasks/31JUPBOORO13JGVMZHWFTF7G7BSL8O?assignment_id=3FE7T XL1LKK6BI74170COUPT8CLQ2W&auto_accept=true
            Christin Scholz

Messages in Daily Life
            $2.50
            Masters
            Librarian50 beat me to it.
            Last edited by Carolyn; 11-25-2018, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Title: Academic Survey About Job Environment(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: Dr. Zinta Byrne [A27NM7VQWW2M1E] Contact
              TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=6.09] [Pen=0.06 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 1.25
              Duration: 40:00
              Description: Short academic survey 15 minutes
              Qualifications: Exc: [117531-116942] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Location In AR, AU, BE, BR, CN, DE, GR, GT, JM, KE, MX, NG, NP, SE, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Comment

Title: Academic survey! ~13 mins | Accept
                Requester: Anna Helen [A3QG4SDNCF23K6] Contact
                TO: No Reviews
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 1.00
                Duration: 10:00:00
                Description: This survey is part of a phd project and is structured in three parts: 1) math tasks, 2) a choice, and, finally, 3) a few general questions. This survey is completely anonymous. *Not* suitable for mobiles! Sound must be switched on during the survey.
                Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

For our friends in parts of the midwest. Snow storm with possible blizzard conditions today. Be careful out there. https://abcnews.go.com/US/snowstorm-...ry?id=59400706

Comment

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    We really only got a dusting here but it's been super windy since early this morning. Not much blowing in town but I'm definitely still allotting extra time tomorrow to get to work since I have to drive 45 miles north.

1.5 minutes

Title: Pick or describe an object (~2 min) | PANDA
                  Requester: Coli [A1HB03SWH2U9LM] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: Pick or describe one object out of three. Please note that every worker may process only one of our HITs.
                  One HIT takes about 2 minutes.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 53
                  Reward: $0.33
                  Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: Take a short survey | Accept
                    Requester: Jonathan Pirc [A39YZ5CCWDI0H7] Contact
                    TO: [Pay=2.34] [Fast=2.92] [Comm=1.89] [Fair=2.75] [Reviews=533] [ToS=11]
                    TO2: [Hrly=6.91] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=15%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
                    Reward: 1.00
                    Duration: 30:00
                    Description: You must qualify for the survey in order to receive credits. If you do not leave correct confirmation code, your HIT will be rejected. Not everyone will qualify, so please click on the survey link before accepting the HIT)
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning cyber world!

Title: Calculating data on fertility growth | PANDA
                      Requester: Gertjan Verdickt [A24EW73OB4EXTE] (Req TV): N/A
                      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                      Description: I need monthly data from 1987-2017 for mothers based on three characteristics (race, age and education). I need monthly data of these characteristics seperately (white mothers in January, February,.... and all mothers with a bachelor degree in January,...
                      Time: 120 hour(s)
                      HITs Available: 1
                      Reward: $50.00
                      Qualifications: None;

Comment

Good Sunday morning, my fine feathered fellow Turkish friends! Let the A9's commence.

Comment

Good morning fellow turker workers! Eating leftover pie with my coffee and looking for a good deal on a new espresso machine. I think I should have pie for breakfast more often! pie.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
                            What do you have your eye on to buy Cyber Monday?
                            I just can't see anything I really want that much.

Comment

Working...
                            X