banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Synchronicity Sunday HITs October 25, 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchronicity Sunday HITs October 25, 2020

Synchronicity is a term that came into popular use by Swiss psychotherapist Carl Jung.

He experienced “meaningful coincidences” where two or more signs that occurred randomly were also connected by meaning (not by cause) in both his life and during sessions with clients.

Because synchronicity works with “what might be” or potential, we must hold it lightly. We are on a current path, yet we have not chosen the future path.

Learning to work with synchronicity is an art. We watch for the signs, take actions, and test them over time.

Benefiting from synchronicity requires both learning how to see the big steps in your life path expansively while using facts and a sense of reason to refine your smaller next steps ahead.

Title: Long Auditory Perception Study, Up to $15.00 BONUS possible in 1.5 hours | Accept
    Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$13.86] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=3.29] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.41] [Reviews=165] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.15
    Duration: 4:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: Make judgments about simple sounds.
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      why oh why did I start this! 40 minutes and not even 6.00 bonus yet lol

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      You'll get there. You still have 50 minutes to go.

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Bear I hate these so much lol. I was hoping it would be closer to last weeks 8.00 one...nope

Good morning!

Rainy morning here. Had a hard time getting out of bed.

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...woke up repeatedly all night with nightmares...I'm happier being awake today than asleep.

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions | PANDA
        Requester: Joshua Hart [ABD30ZXCET8EC] (Req TV): $18.54/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: This brief (< 5) min survey asks you to answer questions about your opinions
        Time: 1 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 132
        Reward: $0.40
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          You have already

Title: Crystal Crop Fever (~20min, Performance Bonus) | PANDA
        Requester: ScienceAtHome [AG7FEO7TXYYXQ] (Req TV): $38.58/hr/hr
        Description: We are research group from Aarhus University studying problem solving with games and we could really use your help!
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Crystal Crop Fever DoesNotExist ;

Bonus pays right away

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from ScienceAtHome for work related to 3TD33TP5DLA7I5L80C34JQTB8MTBAB.
        The value of your bonus is: $2.72 USD

The Requester included this note:
        You achived 90% of the maximum score in the randomly drawn level of Crystal Crop Fever.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Comment

Title: Impacts of Instagram Use Study| PANDA
          Requester: Bridgette Watkins [A5IS0ZOG72E17]
          (TO): [Pay: 0 ] [Fair: 0 ] [Comm: 0 ] [Fast: 0 ]
          Description: This approx 15-20 minute study will present you with various images from Instagram. You will then be asked a series of questions regarding your demographic information and your own feelings and attitudes.
          Time: 01:00:00
          HITs Available: 0
          Reward: $2.01
          Qualifications: None

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your purchases during the COVID-19 pandemic| PANDA
            Requester: Jose Holguin-Veras [A1GP7LSDEB4BBQ]
            Description: Please tell us about your purchasing patterns during the COVID-19 pandemic
            Time: 01:30:00
            Reward: $5
            Qualifications: None

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              good one

Title: Online study of faces in images | PANDA
            Requester: Lifespan Social Cognition Lab [A1102PGDVVOYQS] (Req TV): $14.36/hr/hr
            Description: Observe images and describe them
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            Reward: $3.50
            Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              you am already done did

Originally posted by cyvamp View Post
            Title: Long Auditory Perception Study, Up to $15.00 BONUS possible in 1.5 hours | Accept
            Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$13.86] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.29] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=3.27] [Fair=4.41] [Reviews=165] [ToS=0]
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.15
            Duration: 4:00:00
            Available: 0
            Description: Make judgments about simple sounds.
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.
            90 minutes of torture, and I am not even good at them lol. Full throttle is making me choose to do hits I avoid. I am sure I will appreciate it when the bonus comes, but I am hating life this morning haha

​​​​​​$12.165

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I hate them but when I get the bonus I'm like "I'm glad I did that."

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm with you on the level of suck with them. I caught one of them last night and got a $12.85 bonus so not too much ahead of you. I miss the ones where it's a straight bonus not performance based, noticed they have put a few out of those lately but can be tricky to catch unless it's late at night.

Good morning, everyone. I think Saturday is the slowest day of the week. I'm hoping Sunday is busier.

Comment

Title: How good are these weird comparisons?(~ 12 minutes)| PANDA
              Requester: Lupyan Lab [A34Y0INWSLX4AQ]
              Description: How sensible are these comparisons?
              Time: 00:30:00
              HITs Available: 6
              Reward: $1.07
              Qualifications: SurveyGroup [4404] DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/3Q14PV9RQ7NT0PF2OMTH1PPAPT4M14/request; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [253995-253406] DoesNotExist ~!~/qualifications/3X8OU3XHWDV65S0NDH4YT17DRCADUD/request; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100~!~/qualifications/3SVBLF8C32PO3BPTI46GXP6O3IZF56/request; Location In US;

Comment

morning everyone! I decided to do a grocery delivery for this morning, and I guess the shopper decided my choice of chips wasn't good - I got "extra fiber" bread instead

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That sounds like a poor substitution.

• CrazyCatLady
                  CrazyCatLady commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ZeldaFoot, my daughter is rather disappointed

Title: Answer a Survey About Politics, Elections, and Campaigns | PANDA
                Requester: Mia Costa [A1EKSBRL41N6B6] (Req TV): $17.77/hr/hr
                Description: Please provide answers to the following questions for a research study. The survey will take about 7 minutes to complete. Must be 18 or older to participate and a resident of the United States. **Warning: VPS/proxy screening protocol**
                Reward: $0.55
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  under 4 minutes

• kate
                  kate commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bear did you see an ad in the survey?

Title: Facebook Usage Questionnaire | PANDA
                Requester: Parenthetic Studies [AJHB7WJ6N9QPT] (Req TV): $45.39/hr/hr
                Description: This questionnaire is designed to help us better understand how you use Facebook in your daily life. Throughout this session, we will be asking you specifically about your Facebook habits.
                Time: 15 minutes(s)
                Reward: $2.00
                Qualifications: Facebook Account Holder EqualTo 1; Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ;

Comment

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For some reason it took 3 attempts to not read this as "Pathetic Studies"
              Working...
              X