banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Wednesday AKA Still Not Friday October 28, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday AKA Still Not Friday October 28, 2020

It's not Friday, but, getting close! Full Throttle October is going well for most of us so far! And if you're in the path of Zeta stay weather aware!
    325090-Definition-Of-Wednesday.jpg
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

2 minutes

Title: What did the person want to communicate? | Accept
    Requester: Nicole Gotzner [AD75ZCL5O7D92] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$13.27] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=2.67] [Fast=3.33] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=2.60] [Reviews=10] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.80
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 0
    Description: Answer short questions about a statement
    Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

Oops! Back...my power went out for a bit.
      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Devilish good morning!

Comment

Title: Recent American Trends Survey | PANDA
          Requester: Prof. Gregory Mitchell [A1VMXWRFHCR6YJ] (Req TV): $43.96/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: The purpose of the study is to gather information about your perceptions of recent trends in America.
          Time: 20 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: Military experience EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope it's a great profitable day for all!

Quick, about 30 seconds, one question.
            Title: Academic survey (1 minute)(~ 1 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: William Ryan [A2E610587PT7IR] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$10.82] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.75] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 0.15
            Duration: 30:00
            Available: 13
            Description: A 1 minute long academic survey about your thoughts and feelings
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [254609-254020] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Comment

Title: Well-Being Survey- University of Michigan | PANDA
              Requester: Fernanda [A3WRXSBKQX4VR] (Req TV): $15.32/hr/hr
              Description: We are researchers at the University of Michigan interested in studying people’s attitudes about their well-being. If you are eligible the survey will take about 5 minutes and you will recieve an $0.6 bonus. If not, you will recieve $0.4.
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $0.40
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                under 2 minutes

Good morning! I have to leave at some point to fight with my landlord. I live in a four-plex and everyone's rent just went up. But the other tenants were offered the options of one rate on a month-to-month basis and a lower rate with a seven month lease. All we were offered was month-to-month, take it or leave it...which means theoretically they could raise our rent every month. Not sure why we weren't offered a lease option but we're going to ask about it when we go in to pay our rent today.

I've also seen my doctor and got lots of tests lined up over the coming weeks and months. Yay? I did learn that I am "pre-diabetic" (she said I should be ok if I cut back on Cokes and Little Debbies) and my good cholesterol is too low while my bad cholesterol is too high so she's putting me on a statin.

Anyway, happy Wednesday, all!

Title: Answer a survey about your smoking habits and goals | Accept
              Requester: Scott Lee [ALIVANKC8ZFP8] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$40.02] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: No Reviews
              Reward: 3.00
              Duration: 1:00:00
              Available: 1
              Description: Answer questions involving smoking and hypothetical cash rewards
              Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• hanzuh
                hanzuh commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope it goes well with the landlord!

• BlueMoods
                BlueMoods commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, everyone. Fisherman, that makes sense. I actually was thinking the other day about "preexisting conditions". Isn't every condition "preexisting"? I know I've never seen a doctor about something that hasn't happened yet.

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope everything goes well with both the landlord and the tests. Keep us updated. My doctor would always call it borderline. I'm supposed to just watch my sweets intake (I don't listen very well) but I'm stubborn.

Happy Wednesday! I have some wonderful news! We're expecting baby #4 in late April, and last night we got to find out that it's another baby boy! That will give us an even 2 girls and 2 boys.
              Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• hanzuh
                hanzuh commented
                Editing a comment
                Congratulations!

• Turking2Long
                Turking2Long commented
                Editing a comment
                Congrats!

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                This is so exciting!

Title: Screener for 5-Day Survey on Work Attitudes(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Logan Steele [A3C53IXXM4U0OG] (Req TV): $-/hr
              Description: A survey to determine your eligibility for a 5-day survey on work attitudes
              Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 9
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Exc: [7016251-254035] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Participants: You are being asked to take part because you are employed in a full-time job.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                TO shows every hit rejected from 2017. I am not sure I want to play with this one

Good Morning Everyone...I'm a bit sluggish this morning...hopefully I'll perk up after a bit.

Comment

Good morning, everyone. Our indoor/outdoor kitty (I call him Prince Leo...he carries himself like he's regal & since I love the movie Enchanted, everytime he comes to the door, I'll announce that Prince Leo is here! lol.) not only came by to eat last night, so I had 2 cats on the bed with me last night instead of just 1. lol. The other one that was there was one of our older girls...Gizmo (our hyperthyroid one). Husband ended up bunking on the couch for a while, until his highness gave up his spot on our bed & decided that one of the cat beds was worthy. lol.

Comment

• dazcat
                  dazcat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  njeane13 I have two kitties most nights on our bed as well, usually not all three, but two still makes it crowded for a queen bed with hubby and I. Most nights both of us have to rearrange ourselves around the cats, lol

• smartin
                  smartin commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We share a queen size bed with 2 chihuahuas and the kitten and sometimes it's tough to get enough space. May the odds be in my favor if we take in this Pit that my ex's daughter needs help rehoming for her friend.

Good Morning Everyone, Hope you are all doing well. I am loving the finally cooler weather we are having, now if we could just get some rain to get rid of all the ash and help fight the fires that are still burning it would be great.

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good morning everyone! Looks like it's starting out a little slow and hope it will pick up for everybody.

Comment

Working...
                    X