banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Optometrist Appointment Thursday !! October 29, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optometrist Appointment Thursday !! October 29, 2020

Good Morning Everyone...well...I guess I'll start the thread today ! Taking my two Daughters for their annual Optometrist appointment later this morning ! Other than that, I should be here all day.

Good Morning Fisherman

Comment

Goodeye Morning!

Comment

Title: Quick Painting Survey 2 questions + 3 demographics (age, gender, area) | PANDA
        Requester: Sam [A3HOXGDFSFPE3Z] (Req TV): $23.79/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: This survey is asking for your opinion on abstract versus not abstract art.
        Time: 15 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $0.25
        Qualifications: ART DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• BlueMoods
          BlueMoods commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't see a code. I hope I didn't overlook it.

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          BlueMoods the code is your worker ID.

• BlueMoods
          BlueMoods commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Bear I don't remember seeing that stated either. I thought that might be the case but wasn't sure.

The instructions are like what? I made it through, there is a good chance for bonus

Title: A short survey and a choice task | PANDA
        Requester: MTurk Faravelli [AZ9QITU0UIPXK] (Req TV): $25.08/hr/hr
        Description: This HIT takes approx. 25 min and you are going to be paid a minimum of $2.5 for successfully completing it. You also have the potential to earn a bonus of up to $6.
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $2.50
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Participated2020 DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Bear for real. I copied and pasted them into notes, and still was not sure of my answers lol

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          It wasn't as bad as it sounded. I did have to do the comp questions twice and I screenshot every instruction page.

• Dragonfly
          Dragonfly commented
          Editing a comment
          This was painful.

Good morning! Surprisingly, between missing a Remesh while I napped and being out of the house most of the day I still managed to accrue a nice PE of $20. Hopefully today I can dedicate more time to Turking and do even better. Let's go make that money!

Comment

I heard from Turking2Long just before 3am edt --she never lost power so she is okay so far. She has to drive to doctor appt this morning. She says national guard is out clearing roads.

We have not heard from witch1 in Alabama. Some parts were hit pretty hard. Where are you witch1 ? Who else do we have in area. I know @HeimdalDagsson is in area but kate said late last night we have not heard from her since Oct 12.

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            I saw that witch1 posted on facebook about 30 minutes ago, with a positive attitude, so she is ok

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for all the updates on our people. Good to know they are okay.

• witch1
            witch1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Lost power overnight, but, is good now! It got wet and windy!

If I set the clock back 25 or more years ago I can do this one.
          Title: PARENTS & TEACHERS OF CHILDREN LEARNING TO READ please give us product feedback | Accept
          Requester: Neena Saha [A20M0G380CGM5C] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$9.17] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 2.20
          Duration: 37:00
          Available: 1
          Description: PARENTS & TEACHERS OF CHILDREN LEARNING TO READ- please give us product feedback
          Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

I keep wanting to X out the tab for this page. Earlier this morning I was googling optometrists vs ophthalmologists and I always think at first glance that I didn't close out the tab of the last page I looked at lol

Comment

Good Morning Everyone, October is almost in the books let's end it on a high note. Ready to make some money.

Comment

I learned a valuable life lesson yesterday. Do NOT binge scary movies when the weather dudes are calling for power outages! I did, power went out, and every leaf that blew scared the heck outta me!
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You had the perfect scary movie atmosphere. Looks like the power is back on so your safe today.

Good morning, everyone. Vet appt today in a few hours. Does anyone turk on their phone?

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I have done remesh on my phone before, trusted requesters yes, ones I don't recognize no

• Curbie
                  Curbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I only do when the HIT requires it. Good luck at the vet!!

• njeane13
                  njeane13 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Maybe I'll try it. If it doesn't work very well, then I always have yarn in the car. lol.

screener
                Title: Quick screener (10 cents) to determine eligibility for study later today(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: CRF Research [A3MI0HEZKJ25PY] (Req TV): $9.31/hr/hr
                Description: If you pass, you get 10 cents immediately. If you qualify, you get 70 cents (4-5 minute follow-up). Careful readers only, no mobile devices.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 89
                Reward: $0.10
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 500000; Exc: [250409387-253182] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1265757150 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope everybody in the path of Zeta made it through okay!

Comment

Working...
                    X