banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

It's Halloween Eve! October 30, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's Halloween Eve! October 30, 2020

That's right! Halloween Eve! I bet all of your wee ones are so excited! Daisy destroyed her costume last night and the cats is not having anything to do with any of it! Please keep your babies safe and be careful if you do trick or treating.
    hang-in-there-its-almost-halloween-prints.jpg
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Answer a survey about consumer behavior | PANDA
    Requester: bsd [A1DUGTFULEBCTQ] (Req TV): $13.71/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Give us your opinion about consumer behavior
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.40
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Upload 1-minute screencast of a website | PANDA
      Requester: UserBob [A1G1PATDFBA7E5] (Req TV): $14.73/hr/hr
      Description: Record your computer's screen and your voice while you spend 1 minute talking about your first visit to a website. Then upload the recording.
      Reward: $0.45
      Qualifications: demographic14791 EqualTo 1; Reviewer GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1Take Test; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99;

Comment

Title: Reactions to a message about artificial intelligence (AI)(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Sukyoung Choi [A19OR88I4FM2QO] (Req TV): $12.46/hr/hr
        Description: Read a message about AI and complete the survey questionnaire
        Time: 30 minutes(s)
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Exc: [1531579174-254581] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Impressions of Organizations(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Kim Chaney [A2KT2E1GW1K1SR] (Req TV): $9.16/hr/hr
          Description: 7 minute survey on impressions of organizations. Survey incudes UNPAID QUALIFYING QUESTIONS
          Reward: $0.70
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [8149004-254327] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

Originally posted by witch1 View Post
            That's right! Halloween Eve! I bet all of your wee ones are so excited! Daisy destroyed her costume last night and the cats is not having anything to do with any of it! Please keep your babies safe and be careful if you do trick or treating.
            hang-in-there-its-almost-halloween-prints.jpg
            I adore bats. I have even looked into doing bat rehabs, but I need to wait until I don't have cats, dogs , snakes etc lol. Bats are adorable, and when they are small, the rehabbers wrap them like burritos, and give them pacifiers because it calms them like human infants

​​​​​​

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Awwwwww! My heart just got all mushy! Thank you for sharing the cuteness!

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              witch1 melt every time I see one. The videos on youtube are so sweeeeet

1000 attention checks

​​​​​​
            Title: Chip Division Game | PANDA
            Requester: Leiden Universiteit [A2T2UKUWZJP58R] (Req TV): $22.69/hr/hr
            Description: This is a study about decision-making
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            Reward: $3.25
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              But at least they were easy! And free cheerleading when you answered the comprehension questions.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              witch1 I missed one on the what version I was playing, I hope it doesn't get rejected. I messaged them

Title: Short Survey Assessing COVID-19 Perceptions | Accept
            Requester: Grace Murray [ATHHXDPUH12R3] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$10.26] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 2.50
            Duration: 45:00
            Available: 0
            Description: This task requires you to use a WIRED or WIRELESS COMPUTER MOUSE. If you are using a laptop trackpad, PLEASE DO NOT CONTINUE UNTIL YOU HAVE THIS DEVICE READY TO USE. If you begin the experiment and realize you cannot continue because you are not using a computer mouse, you will not be able to log back in and do the task. In this task you will be presented with statements about science and COVID-19, the novel coronavirus that has recently been declared a global pandemic by the World Health Organization.
            Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Horrible layout but was under 15 minutes

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah it was annoying. But fast.

Title: 27/2020 An academic survey(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: London Business School Research Lab [A1ZJQ62VLKNM59] (Req TV): $18.99/hr/hr
            Description: This survey includes two short parts. We will ask you to recall an event, imagine a scenario, and answer a few questions. There are no right or wrong answers. We are only interested in your honest opinion. Thanks for your participation.
            Time: 40 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 65
            Reward: $0.50
            Qualifications: Exc: [254700-254111] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Very light writing...no minimum.

well, I made 10.00 , paid bills and now I will go pick up my grocery order and then take the dogs for a nice long walk in the park, then come back and make the rest of my goal

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              So far this morning has been good. Bring me back some hot cocoa!

Creature from the Black Lagoon good morning!

Comment

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good morning!

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning witch1 !

Title: Your Experiences and Opinions about Yourself, Others, and the World | PANDA
            Requester: TRICAM [A2U2NHY2T4G97R] (Req TV): $29.65/hr/hr
            Description: Indicate what you believe about yourself, others, and the world in general
            Reward: $4.00
            Qualifications: None;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I wonder what requesters could do to fix that? Maybe .. QUALS?!

• witch1
              witch1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Someone should invent those qual things!

• BlueMoods
              BlueMoods commented
              Editing a comment
              Hi, guys, I've been doing transcription work today but had Otto set to catch any really good ones and he caught this for me. But guess what...I got rejected as a "repeat worker". My history shows that I did something with a different title and rate of pay in September, but nothing other than that. Unless I did it on my old computer. The history I have now just dates back to when I got this new computer in March or April.

Title: Product study(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $16.23/hr/hr
            Description: In this survey, you will make decisions about products
            Reward: $0.25
            Qualifications: Exc: [253469-254415] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

Happy Friday! I've got to try to schedule a grocery pickup during my kid's lunch break, make sure all of the week's assignments are done so we can get ready and drive to a Halloween party this evening. It's an hour and half away, but we haven't seen these friends in so long! Being at large gatherings is still weird.
              Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• witch1
                witch1 commented
                Editing a comment
                That sounds so fun!

Good morning, everyone. It kind of snuck up on me. I didn't realize it was Halloween Eve already. I'm either going to listen to some Paranormal shows on the Travel Channel or listen to Jim Harold's Campfire podcast. Either way, the house will be locked up, all the lights will be on & I'll probably jump at every unfamiliar sound. lol.

Comment

Working...
              X