banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Halloween! October 31,2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Halloween! October 31,2020

I know this isn't my normal upbeat post...holidays make me sad. But, onward and upward! I do like Halloween because I'm ugly so I don't even need a costume ! Lets have a great day today and parents please keep your babies safe tonight!

halloween.jpg
    Last edited by witch1; 10-31-2020, 06:42 AM.
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Happy Halloween! While it was one of my favorite times when I was a kid and then when my son was, I haven't really been into Halloween in years. Since I moved to Florida in 2002 I've lived in two neighborhoods, neither of which had any trick or treating kids to speak of.

And this year? Full moon, Halloween, time change, days from the most controversial and contentious elections I think I've ever lived through and it's 2020. What could possibly go wrong!

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Bet Christmas and New Years is gonna suck too. If not worse. Things are getting ready to go badly sideways here I'm afraid.

• BlueMoods
      BlueMoods commented
      Editing a comment
      witch1 I think New Years will be bigger than the 2000 New Years because we'll all be so happy to have 2020 in our rearview mirror!

Good morning! Happy Schmalloween!

Comment

I did a double take at the requester name. If you're in my age group you might remember the Miles Kimball catalog. It was full of little goodies that you couldn't find in most stores, and it was my favorite "window shopping" experience. My mom subscribed and we got seasonal catalogs 4 or 5 times a year. My favorite part was the covers, especially the Christmas ones.

Title: Answer a survey about the election (~10 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Miles Kimball [A1CJ83DJKBP7A6] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$13.70] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.25
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Help us understand people’s view of and response to the election. One HIT per worker.
      Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• witch1
        witch1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I tossed that one back yesterday for the exact same reasons Bear just stated.

• BlueMoods
        BlueMoods commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm, I missed that part. Oh well I'm stuck now. Maybe they will be short surveys? Crossing my fingers...

• smartin
        smartin commented
        Editing a comment
        BlueMoods Miles Kimball is still around, that's one thing I thought of when I saw the name last night. They aren't as good as they used to be but my grandma still gets catalogs delivered to her house every month or so.

Title: Modeling Human Trust in an Adaptive Automated Assistant through an Interactive Computer Game | PANDA
      Requester: Purdue CPS [A3DU7AV0B7WRBE] (Req TV): $-/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: Play a simple computer game [MUST HAVE A MOUSE AND DESKTOP/LAPTOP COMPUTER - NO TABLETS OR MOBILE DEVICES] and answer survey questions related to your experience with the game. Expected completion time: 20 minutes
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $3.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97;

Comment

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        15-20 minutes for me. I had trouble with the post survey. Turn off any ad blocker you have to get through it.

Title: Interview Adults (USA, age 18+) | PANDA
      Requester: Benjamin Craig [AEEMB0J2N8S7] (Req TV): $-/hr
      Description: up to 45 minute, online interview for US adults, age 18+
      Time: 45 minutes(s)
      Reward: $10.00
      Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I woke to another rejection, my 3rd this week..reason...wrong survey. What the hell does that mean lol

Comment

• witch1
          witch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          What I do is if they don't reverse I send them links to their TO and TV ratings. Most don't realize that we rate them.

• BlueMoods
          BlueMoods commented
          Editing a comment
          cyvamp amen to that! We've both done all we can do at this point. Moving on to more important things...like should I let my cat back in for breakfast? I had to kick him out because he's a big cat that likes to trounce on my keyboard. He even once jumped on the Enter key and submitted a hit I wasn't done with lol. He was so rambunctious this morning I had to kick him out.

• Curbie
          Curbie commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm sorry. Hopefully they will reverse it.

Remember the black witch T-shirt with the opening lyrics from Hotel California? It's making its debut tonight when my husband and I go to the bandshell to see Alter Eagles, an amazing Eagles tribute band that sounds very close to the real thing. I don't even have a goal for today, because whether I finish at $5 or $30 I am stopping at 5 or 6 to get ready to go out. Not missing this for the world!

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          You will have a wonderful time! I never set a goal for weekends, I just make what I make lol

Title: Modeling Human Trust in an Adaptive Automated Assistant through an Interactive Computer Game | Accept
        Requester: Purdue CPS [A3DU7AV0B7WRBE] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 3.00
        Duration: 2:00:00
        Available: 0
        Description: Play a simple computer game [MUST HAVE A MOUSE AND DESKTOP/LAPTOP COMPUTER - NO TABLETS OR MOBILE DEVICES] and answer survey questions related to your experience with the game. Expected completion time: 20 minutes
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Bear well crap lol

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          cyvamp I mentioned that in my post above. I guessed you missed it.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          Bear I sure did

If I change my payment preferences, will the transfer initiate x days from today or from the next weekday, maybe Monday? Right now it goes out on Monday and it's in my bank on Tuesday. I would like to have the money in my bank on Fridays.

Comment

• BlueMoods
          BlueMoods commented
          Editing a comment
          So if I want to actually get my money on a Friday I need to change my preferences on a Thursday so then the transfer will initiate on whatever intervals of Thursday?

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          BlueMoods that is correct. Like I said it's been a long time since I changed mine. Do they give you the option of every 7 days or 30 days? Something like that? So if you change it on a Thursday and choose 7 days it will transfer the next Thursday.

• BlueMoods
          BlueMoods commented
          Editing a comment
          Bear initially the options were 7 days, 14 days, and 30 days. After a lot of grumbling from the people that like to transfer their money every day they added an option for every 3 days. I'm doing 14 days right now and that's been working but with my husband's income slowing down because tourist season is over I need my money coming in more frequently, so I'm going to be changing it to 7 days, at least until next season.

Day 3

​​​​​​
        Title: An election during a pandemic: A daily diary study - Day 3 | PANDA
        Requester: Ann Pearman [AAS6SN5KCWTXW] (Req TV): $14.57/hr/hr
        Description: This daily diary study will examine activities and well-being in adults ages 21-79 living in the United States. This survey is the third survey of a 21-day study. The survey takes approximately 15 minutes to complete and you will receive $2.00.
        Time: 12 hour(s)
        Reward: $2.00
        Qualifications: An election during a pandemic Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

James Bond has died. Sean Connery is dead at age 90.

Comment

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            One of my crushes I love him. The untouchables is on my favorite movie list.

• Curbie
            Curbie commented
            Editing a comment
            That's sad

• CrazyCatLady
            CrazyCatLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh man, 2020 just won't stop

Title: Perceptions of the U.S. Presidential Election - Part 4 of 4 (~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Andrew Smith [A1Z9ESVWSPM4ID] (Req TV): $31.58/hr/hr
          Description: This survey is the fourth of a 4-part study asking about people's perceptions of the upcoming U.S. presidential election.
          Time: 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 27
          Reward: $0.90
          Qualifications: Inc: [19-254869] Exists ; Exc: [255458-254869] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            4 minutes at most

Hi all. Ann Pearman day 3 is up

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...&ref=w_pl_prvw

Comment

Good morning, everyone. Happy Halloween! It hasn't ever been one of my holidays. I used to be shy when I was a kid & the whole having to say "trick or treat" (even if it resulted in getting a piece of candy) always made me uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
            X