banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On this day - November 9, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On this day - November 9, 2020

Good Morning!

1888 Jack Ripper's 5th and probably last victim, Mary Jane Kelly, found on her bed
    1925 Robert A. Millikan confirms the existence of cosmic rays from outer space in a speech to the National Academy of Sciences at Madison, Wisconsin
    1953 Supreme Court rules Major League baseball exempt from anti-trust laws
    1979 False alarm of a Soviet ballistic missile attack by US NORAD system after technician fails to code a test properly
    1984 Wes Craven's horror film "A Nightmare on Elm Street" premieres in the US
    1998 Capital punishment in the United Kingdom, already abolished for murder, is completely abolished for all remaining capital offences.

Title: Research Survey Rating Faces - Pre-Screening Survey Required | Accept
    Requester: Face Perception Lab [A30EPZSFQGG86W] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$23.66] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 2.00
    Duration: 15:00
    Available: 1
    Description: If you qualify after a pre-screening survey, participate in a research study on first impressions that involves rating faces on a personality trait.
    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Completed survey already DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Comment

Good morning, early birds!
      Title: SIMPLE 15-30 MINs PSYCHOLOGY SURVEY How you experience your sense of self and identity(~ 30 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Alex Wong [A1HGRDC3DQ575] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$16.26] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=3.38] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
      Reward: 6.00
      Duration: 12:00:00
      Available: 28
      Description: answer simple psychology questions about who you are/personality, your life
      Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

• BlueMoods
        BlueMoods commented
        Editing a comment
        15 minutes but the last page looked like this:

To receive credit here is your completed survey code is . Please copy and and paste this code.

Please CLICK NEXT PAGE to submit your survey! Thank you for participating! I really appreciate your effort!

I entered my worker ID then copied and pasted the above and messaged the requester.

• Bear
        Bear commented
        Editing a comment
        little over 8 minutes for me, gonna let it simmer, no code

Good day friends! Let's have a Monday!

Comment

Okay I know if I open PC next to an already open tab it tells me "Script needs to be in a window of its own with no other tabs." But if I open another window over PC I get the same message. I have two monitors, one that I use to work, check email, use the forum, etc., and one where I have MTS and PC (in separate windows) running. So what do I need to do, get a third monitor dedicated to PC only? I don't have the money or the room on my desk for that. Any suggestions?

Comment

• librarian50
          librarian50 commented
          Editing a comment
          If I try to open it in another tab, while I already have it open in a window, I do get the message: "Panda Crazy is already running in another window or tab
          If you are sure it is not running in another tab or window then force it to open by clicking this link!"

• Curbie
          Curbie commented
          Editing a comment
          I have been having this issue for weeks, I thought it was just something wrong on my end. One day, I just opened PC and then opened a new window, like I do everyday, and I got that message. I've been getting it everyday since then.

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I've always kept PC in it's own window without an issue. Back before I got a 2nd monitor I would shorten the window that I was working on hits with and put PC behind it so I could see my que. I currently use a 2nd montior with 1 window with PC and one window with forker and my email without any issues.

Title: Follow-up survey about the impact of COVID-19. | Accept
        Requester: Tanase Radu Petru [A2CJTN8AERE22W] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: Tell us how the epidemic outbreak affected you and your purchase behaviour.
        Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Comment

I'm okay everyone, but, might be MIA for a few days. As some of you know I'm a drunk...okay, alcoholic, whatever...but I also sponsor in AA and NA. My bff has fallen off the wagon and I'm helping her get back on it.
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• Kizzy
            Kizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            You are a good friend and hope it turns out well.

• hitforbrains
            hitforbrains commented
            Editing a comment
            If I were in your friend's situation, I would want someone like you to be by my side. I feel sure you will do whatever it takes to help her.

• hanzuh
            hanzuh commented
            Editing a comment
            Glad you are helping her!

Title: ARC task | PANDA
          Requester: NYU Computational Cognition Lab [A2O6BB9HXEUXX1] (Req TV): $11.13/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: complete the pattern
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $7.50
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Survey about Business Decision-Making | PANDA
            Requester: Alain Balaguer [A3BI18PT0B0IPP] (Req TV): $18.16/hr/hr
            Description: This is a short survey that pays a flat fee of $1.10. Average time of completion 15 minutes. The survey will ask you to make business decisions regarding possible suppliers
            Time: 20 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.10
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; CLTSINGLE DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              oops, wrong place.

Originally posted by BlueMoods View Post
            Okay I know if I open PC next to an already open tab it tells me "Script needs to be in a window of its own with no other tabs." But if I open another window over PC I get the same message. I have two monitors, one that I use to work, check email, use the forum, etc., and one where I have MTS and PC (in separate windows) running. So what do I need to do, get a third monitor dedicated to PC only? I don't have the money or the room on my desk for that. Any suggestions?
            I have been having the same issue with PC for about the last month. I was always able to keep it in it's own window in the background unti then so am not sure what caused it to change. I started putting it on my second monitor and shortening the windows I put over it so that a little bit of PC window is showing just a little, not an ideal solution but has worked so far. If you find a fix for why this started doing this let me know. Thanks.

Comment

• BlueMoods
              BlueMoods commented
              Editing a comment
              I've always gotten "scolded" if I opened it on a page with already existing tabs, but don't remember when this started. Could be around the time it started for you. Does it actually mean anything, though? I mostly have a couple of batch requesters running and it seems to be catching them with no problem. It's annoying, but if there aren't any consequences I'll just deal with it. I don't have the time or smarts to hunt for a solution.

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh yes! You have to have that window with PC peaking out from behind the other window. It has to be visible!

• Nan06
              Nan06 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, I am assuming that something updated like Chrome or windows that started causing it but like you no time or enough smarts to figure out the solution so just learning to deal with it and how it works now for me.

Has anyone done this? It's ringing a bell but I don't remember if I've done it before or not. If I did, it would be in the history on my old computer.
            Title: KIOSK(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
            Requester: kerviler [A1G418G3BL38I3] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$14.43] [Pay=Good] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.18] [Fast=2.33] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
            Reward: 1.10
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 23
            Description: You will be asked a series of questions about a kiosk. It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete (we allow the HIT to take longer so it does not expire for you).
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [256501-255912] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I just did it, under 7 minutes. It's about buying a book in a store with a kiosk.

• BlueMoods
              BlueMoods commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't know why the title sounded so familiar but I had never done this one before so I was good.

Bear you said you had some issue with your money transferring? Today is my transfer day but all the money is still there. It could be that it's just early in the day. but the transfer is normally initiated between 8 and 9 my time (Eastern). I'll just keep an eye on it for now, too soon to hit the panic button.

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't have a problem with it transferring. I had a problem with it transferring on the wrong day. I had it set up to always transfer on Sunday. This time it transferred on Saturday. I tried to change it back to Sunday yesterday but even though I selected 7 days it still showed it transferring next Saturday instead of Sunday.

• bromeliad
              bromeliad commented
              Editing a comment
              Bear Same thing - my transfer happened on Saturday instead of the normal Sunday.

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              bromeliad the only thing I can think to do is change it to 3 day and when I get back Sunday try changing it to 7 day.

Good morning!
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Cute kitty BobW

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey BobW, put an avatar up for yourself. It helps us to recognize you quickly.

2.5 minutes
            Title: Social Psychology Study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Brittany Cassidy [A2SA4STXCPYFD3] (Req TV): N/A
            Description: The purpose of this research study is to understand how people think about other people. You are eligible to begin participation if you are at least 18 years old and reside in the United States.
            Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 19
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Inc: [251762-256478] Exists ; Exc: [257067-256478] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone. I wasn't very productive yesterday. I'm ready to work today, though.

Comment

Working...
              X