banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Blessed Sunday November 15, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blessed Sunday November 15, 2020

We all have reasons to be grateful and thankful. Things can seem very dire but there is always light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how scary or sad things seems there is ALWAYS a reason to be grateful. It could be as simple as the sunrise or spotting a nice flower. Or coffee!
    sunday-we-love-you.jpg
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Title: Simulated Team Game that you can earn bonus payment (minimum $1.80, up to $3.00)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Jordan Chen [A35ZFPNHZ7C46J] (Req TV): $12.33/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This study will take 10 - 15 minutes. You can earn bonus payment up to an additional $2.30.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 10
    Reward: $0.70
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1215697618-257760] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Moorning!

Screener

Title: ($Bonus) Questions about demographics, drinking, substance use, and health | PANDA
      Requester: David Marin [A1538882JB2K8L] (Req TV): $10.11/hr/hr
      Description: Screening Questions to Determine Eligibility for Future Study
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.14
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; ScreenC DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning. Looking pretty dead in mturk land this morning

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          I've had a $0.14 PE since my post above at 7:17am.

• Nan06
          Nan06 commented
          Editing a comment
          I am 60¢ with no motivation at this rate.

Title: Friendly Aliens: watch and describe short videos! (audio recording study) | PANDA
        Requester: UMD Linguistics Research Group [A2DK3VTMC9CF32] (Req TV): $18.96/hr/hr
        Description: 25-minute task: describe short scenes of cartoon aliens while your descriptions are audio recorded (microphone required)
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        Reward: $4.00
        Qualifications: prevent multiple HITs for MI studies DoesNotExist ; Test for native proficiency in American English, v2.0 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 7Take Test; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

1 minute, just say why you prefer an image over the other

​​​​​​
          Title: Answer a survey about paint by number | PANDA
          Requester: menachem [A1253TT7OEZDBY] (Req TV): $-/hr
          Description: Give us your opinion about our design of our paint by number kit
          Time: 24 hour(s)
          Reward: $1.50
          Qualifications: Online Purchase - Home & Garden EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Evaluate Social Media Profiles (version 1) | PANDA
            Requester: Sara Levens [A2O3CXS5DN0OYE] (Req TV): $13.84/hr/hr
            Description: Give us your opinion about potential social media sender profiles that could appear on Twitter/Facebook in the current social-political climate.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $1.50
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              8 minutes going slow

Happy Sunday!
            Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Did anyone see the Pearman survey today?

Comment

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                It just showed up!

Good morning, everyone.

Comment

Good morning, Turkers! I slept in today (9:30!) and then lazed around for a while. I still am actually. I can feel it in my bones that I'm not going to be very productive today. We shall see. Hope everyone's Sunday is going nicely.

Comment

I'm a little nervous about this one. Literally one question with a tiny bit of writing, and then the code. Took me probably 2 - 3 minutes. Great pay rate if it gets approved!
                  Title: Answer a survey about paint by number | Accept
                  Requester: menachem [A1253TT7OEZDBY] Contact
                  TV: No Reviews
                  TO: No Reviews
                  TO2: No Reviews
                  Reward: 1.50
                  Duration: 1 day
                  Available: 1
                  Description: Give us your opinion about our design of our paint by number kit
                  Qualifications: Online Purchase - Home & Garden EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Participate in an economics experiment | PANDA
                    Requester: TradeVisibility [AHJCP4044V5YY] (Req TV): $17.06/hr/hr
                    Description: Answer questions and perform three small tasks over three of the next five days
                    Time: 168 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 5
                    Reward: $6.00
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Still can't get my money transfer back to 7 days on Sunday. Just changed it to 3 days and will try 7 again next Sunday. Mturk support has been no help at all.

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        BlueMoods I think you probably could change to 7 with no problem. It just seems like it has a problem changing to 7 days when you are already on 7 days even if you are changing it on a different day.

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Well I fixed it. After changing it to 3 days I went back and changed to 7. Now it is showing it transferring next Sunday.

• BlueMoods
                        BlueMoods commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bear oh I see. You didn't want to change the time frame, just the day of the week. I was going to suggest change to a different time period and then change back to the time/day you wanted. But it sounds like that's what you did. Glad you got it resolved.

Good morning!

"Your submission may be rejected if you do not follow the cautions below.
                      • You must write sencentes in English."

Err...

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        lmao You should send that to them.
                    Working...
                    X