banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Peaceful Saturday November 21, 2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peaceful Saturday November 21, 2020

I HATE that I wake up this early seven days a week! GRRRR! Anywho, looking for a good meme for this morning, spotted this one, and immediately thought of CrazyCatLady! So Happy Caturday!
    caturday.jpg
    Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

There she is! πŸ˜€
    I was worried about you on Thursday, when you hadn't shown up by 6!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• witch1
      witch1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww! Some mornings I just can't even! How are you doing, sunshine?

Title: Capture Images Using an Android Phone to Help Researchers Make Robots Smarter | PANDA
    Requester: Picture It MIT [A1JUYZKK4D6IHO] (Req TV): $27.16/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This task involves using your Android smart phone to capture images of common objects such as a chair or a pencil. This will help MIT researchers make smarter robots that can help the elderly. It should take less than 10 minutes.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 60
    Reward: $2.00
    Qualifications: Number of HITs Completed DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Memory and Political Attitude Study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: frostior [A17N2XQPI9WNM3] (Req TV): $18.10/hr/hr
      Description: A brief survey on memory recall and political attitude
      Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 34
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [929696731-259194] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

• witch1
        witch1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Writing. Tossed back.

Title: Extremely Quick & Easy Survey About Your Attitudes(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Matthew [A1DQ0N82IXD5I6] (Req TV): $10.16/hr/hr
      Description: Earn 25 cents in this quick 1-minute survey
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 32
      Reward: $0.25
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Exc: [-1109842926-259187] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

@witch1
        After I've had a little (this is a relative term) more coffee, I think I'll have a few questions regarding this and a couple other things, if that's okay! πŸ˜€
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• witch1
          witch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Fire away! If I can't help someone can

Well, yes yes yes! Caught the 40.00 track down email addresses hit. This makes me happy and right up my alley!

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          awesome!

• witch1
          witch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gonna toss it back. His Google Sheet won't open and its taking about 3 minutes per email address to find and only 4 hours to do it.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          witch1 I am sorry, that is disappointing

Good morning fellow babies! Booger!

Comment

Title: Accounting Research Study | PANDA
          Requester: Waterloo Accounting [A2B3WD3L9YLAUA] (Req TV): $32.69/hr/hr
          Description: This study will focus on accounting and business information with an emphasis on understanding risk assessment. We are looking to recruit individuals with accounting experience.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $10.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In AUCAGB; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

Title: Echo Chamber Game | PANDA
            Requester: Ajou HCI [A1RM6YFRYGI2XB] (Req TV): $10.46/hr/hr
            Description: Play the game about echo chamber
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $3.00
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

​​​​​​
              Title: Effects of Current Events on Decision Making (~20 minutes for $1.75)(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Youngbin Kwak [AI3Z5AHLABQGT] (Req TV): $12.76/hr/hr
              Description: You will be asked about your opinions on current events and make quick decisions.
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 73
              Reward: $1.75
              Qualifications: Exc: [258981-258392] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-258392] Exists ;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                13 minutes

My first (1 0f 477) question today is 'Where do you guys find all the nice smilies?'.
              The ones I've been using here are too small to see, and to add injury to insult, they have no explanatory pop-up to explain themselves.
              I couldn't help noticing this morning that in one of Fisherman 's instructional videos you can see a bunch of large (and sometimes
              ​​​​​​​animated) smilies running along the bottom of the forum page, but I've never seen this in practice. Thanks!

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Click on the smiley face to the right of the post a message window. Beside the A.

Comment

Title: Make some Estimates and Answer some Questions(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Req TV): $14.21/hr/hr
                Description: Earn $0.30 for a 2 minute survey!
                Time: 20 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 68
                Reward: $0.30
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US; Exc: [-648921147-259068] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Legal Decision Making(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Margaret Kovera [A2ZH21CP28SHAM] (Req TV): $29.98/hr/hr
                  Description: The purpose of this study is to understand the influence of eyewitness testimony on decision making in the legal context. If you choose to participate, you will watch a criminal trial of a robbery case. You will then make trial-related judgments and answer some demographic questions. The study will take approximately 60 minutes to complete. We will review completed responses to ensure that you completed the study and provided usable data before confirming compensation. You will not be compensated if you submitted your responses in an impossibly short amount of time, failed attention checks, or provided nonsensical responses. Only one completed assignment per IP address will be compensated.
                  Time: 3 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 42
                  Reward: $5.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Exc: [1626470009-258812] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                  X