banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

International sweater festival day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

International sweater festival day

This day is always the second Friday after Thanksgiving. What is the most unusual holiday sweater or vest you have ever owned? Mine is a holiday sweater with flamingos and palm trees. (seemed like a good idea at the time.) It is a heavy sweater.... but but ...it has no sleeves. Go figure. Only in Florida.

Zanetta Baker
    Experiences with Dentists
    $1.25
    Masters
    Short and easy. About 6 minutes. (I don't have link anymore)

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Title: Experiences with Dentists | Accept
      Requester: Zanetta Baker [ALGKHFJGETNS7] Contact
      TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
      TO2: [Hrly=13.04] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
      Reward: 1.25
      Duration: 20:00
      Available: 1
      Description: Read reviews of dentists and answer questions about how you think the patient perceives the dentist based on their review
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location EqualTo US

Only took 10 minutes.
    Title: Please answer a short survey about a new infographic. | Accept
    Requester: Justyn Buske [A2X5IWLUWCSEVU] Contact
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=22.50] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 15:00
    Description: Please read through our new infographic about reading your credit report in the wake of identity theft and then tells us what you think through a short survey.
    Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Financial Asset Owned - Mutual Funds EqualTo 1

Comment

Title: Perceptions of Children(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
      Requester: Jodi Quas [A10OH0P4VAZF8O] Contact
      TO: No Reviews
      TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 35:00
      Description: Watch short videos and provide your opinion
      Qualifications: TP Panel: 1989414341 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [102238702-117603] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 51; Location In US

Comment

prelytics
        A survey about grocery brands (140686)
        Hi! This is a simple, easy-to-complete survey with 12 quick questions. You will need to answer three short questions at the start to qualify for the survey. Thanks for your participation!
        $1.25
        screened out

Comment

• librarian50
          librarian50 commented
          Editing a comment
          Title: A survey about grocery brands (140686) | Accept
          Requester: prelytics [A16O1SYA2JV1CJ] Contact
          TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=3.51] [Comm=1.83] [Fair=3.19] [Reviews=191] [ToS=6]
          TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=5%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
          Reward: 1.25
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Description: Hi! This is a simple, easy-to-complete survey with 12 quick questions. You will need to answer three short questions at the start to qualify for the survey. Thanks for your participation!
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US
          I got in, simple and easy.

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think that I have EVER gotten into a prelytics HIT.

When will i get masters qual

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          when you find out let me know the secret haha

• mominavan
          mominavan commented
          Editing a comment
          They haven't given it out in almost a year. I've been doing this for around 4 years and still don't have it myself. I just keep patiently waiting.

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          3 years here yup

Good morning everyone! Happy Friday!

loads of a9's:

https://worker.mturk.com/?filters%5B...reward%5D=0.01

Title: Bottoms Color xaj (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
        Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (Contact)
        TV: [Hrly: $5.84] [Pay: 1.69] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
        TO: [Pay: 2.54] [Fast: 3.92] [Comm: 2.94] [Fair: 3.94] [Reviews: 139] [ToS: 0]
        TO2: [Hrly: $0.191] [Pen: 9.00 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
        Reward: $0.01
        Duration: 5 days
        Available: 1491
        Description: --
        Requirements: Blocked DoesNotExist; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...?ref=w_pl_prvw
          TIWA
          Survey about your opinions
          $0.85
          Last edited by Carolyn; 11-30-2018, 07:23 AM. Reason: a little long for the money ~10 minutes with minor responsive writing. Otherwise, it was okay

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3U...to_accept=true
            Edgardo Bravo
            Survey on TV-Service Usage
            $1.20
            Masters
            Last edited by Carolyn; 11-30-2018, 07:37 AM. Reason: ~8 minutes. What I really like id that requester solved the Survey Monkey completion code problem. Wish the rest of them would do that

Comment

Good Friyay my~fine~feathered~fellow~Turkish~friends!! We need lots of batches today to kick off the weekend maybe these little guys can help! Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Read Scenario + Respond to Statements | PANDA
                  Requester: nadelhofferta [A1YRLXWTEJ6ZKE] (Req TV): $12.41/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: We are exploring your attitudes and beliefs
                  Time: 20 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 4
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• angela168renee
                    angela168renee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    8 minutes

• mominavan
                    mominavan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Watch the short timer. I didn't get started right away and just ran out of time. Hopefully they will respond and still pay me. Not a great way to start the morning.

• Nostalgic
                    Nostalgic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It was a very short timer if you are a slow reader like me.

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Clean Up How-To Questions | Accept
                    Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] Contact
                    TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.07] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
                    Reward: 0.05
                    Duration: 20:00
                    Available: 9000
                    Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide,
                    and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
                    Qualifications: Question Editor Exists

Comment

no money made yet today, but the bills are paid and I have been in research mode. My Son wants to get my daughter a snake for xmas, and I am researching it to death. I want to make sure it has the right set up, we tend to go a little overboard with pets in this house , our beta fish had his own 10 gallon tank lol

Comment

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nice! Should make a good snake pet.

• HeimdalDagsson
                        HeimdalDagsson commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Definitely recommend a corn snake. I've still got my old dudes (they're almost 20 years old now). Well, one of them is for my sister, but we didn't want to separate them when she moved out lol.

• cyvamp
                        cyvamp commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I figured it was the best kind to start with, and she will love the longevity.
                    Working...
                    X