banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Christmas light day.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Christmas light day.

The first electric Christmas lights were used in 1882, invented by an associate of Thomas Edison. Until then, candles were used. But electric lights were so expensive, they were not widely used in homes until the 1930's. Even the Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center did not use electric lights until 1956. I remember when I was a kid and my parents bought their first outdoor lights. They were a single strand of blue.
    Do you decorate with a lot of Christmas lights? What are your favorites?

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3T...to_accept=true

Blake Miller
    Take a survey about a news website
    After reading a short news article and participating in the comment section (3-5 min), take a 10-20 minute survey about your experience.
    $2.11
    Masters
    About 15 minutes for me, but only one cup of coffee
    Last edited by Carolyn; 12-01-2018, 05:15 AM.

Comment

Breaking news. The 41st President of the United States, George HW Bush, has died at age 94. RIP

Comment

Check you e-mail for this part two study. Looks like it will be paid as bonus to part 1. There is no AMT hit associated with survey link.

Dear MTurk worker, a few weeks ago you completed a survey for a HIT titled Economic stress and well-being. As we noted in that survey, we would invite participants who completed the first wave of the survey to participate in a second data collection opportunity. That data collection opportunity consists of completing a slightly shorter version of the same survey you completed previously. As with the first round of data collection, this opportunity will pay $4.00 for each successfully completed survey. If you are willing to participate in this project, please follow the link below to more information about how to complete the survey.

Comment

Noah hits for $.50 and $.90 are splattered all over the hit board this morning. Why aren't they grouped. This is irritating. I just did one $.50 hit. It was not a bargain.

Comment

Yeah, I did one .90 one and then the rest turned purple on me. It's a pain when they show up on the scraper like that. A scraper should have a "group together" button that would turn "like" hits into a mini "Requester Listing" sort of thing. I'll put that on my wish list for future development.

Comment

Title: Answer a few questions (+-4 minutes, $0.40) | PANDA
              Requester: Victor van Pelt [A2H42JCERWUTG5] (Req TV): $9.23/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.00]
              Description: Answer a few questions for $0.40
              Time: 24 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $0.40
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your eating behavior | Accept
                Requester: Health Psych Lab [A21J9NVXU8O3TD] Contact
                TV: No Reviews
                TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=13.04] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 5.00
                Duration: 40:00
                Available: 1
                Description: Respond to various multiple-choice questions on your everyday (eating) habits.
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Word Learning II | PANDA
                    Requester: PoeppelLab [A3ROL6AYKRTBKD] (Req TV): $16.19/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 4.20] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.56]
                    Description: You need headphones, a microphone and a recent version of Chrome. This task takes about 15-20 minutes. This HIT does not work on iPads or Tablets. In this experiment you will hear a string of syllables. While you are listening, you will be asked to continuously whisper the syllable “tah”. You will also complte a word learning task.
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    Reward: $6.00
                    Qualifications: Poeppel_TaTaTa DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      panda caught it - "The maximum number of participants for this session has been exceeded."

Title: Moral and Ethical Decision-Making | PANDA
                    Requester: Bridget Lashbaugh-Barney [A2DQZK2OFKY8DN] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                    Description: In this study you will read and evaluate scenarios about moral dilemmas, and answer some questions about your opinions and about yourself. Specifically, this study will ask you to consider topics such as plagiarism, trauma, and substance abuse.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• bromeliad
                      bromeliad commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The duration of this session is an estimated 45 minutes.

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      11 minutes, no code
                      Approved
                      Last edited by Bear; 12-01-2018, 09:14 AM.

Morning all

Caught this one but it says I've already done it. I'll throw it back on the hour.

Title: Mind Wandering & Recorded Lectures(~ 40 minutes) | Accept
                    Requester: Cognition and Natural Behavior Laboratory [AHN61MLI1DS8R] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$24.92] [Pay=4.89] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=4.84] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.97] [Reviews=104] [ToS=0]
                    TO2: [Hrly=14.76] [Pen=0.30 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                    Reward: 5.00
                    Duration: 1:30:00
                    Available: 1
                    Description: This HIT will involve watching/listening to a 25-min recorded psychology lecture and completing a short test on the lectures (~35-40 mins total, $5)
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [133184865-117302] DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Comment

Title: Video Game Study | PANDA
                      Requester: Algebra Experiments [A15WIAYQEM5ZMN] (Req TV): $10.34/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: 3.84] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 4.88]
                      Description: This task is part of a research study conducted by Dr. John R. Anderson at Carnegie Mellon University.
                      In this HIT you will play a video game in a two dimensional environment. The goal is to maximize your points.
                      The expected duration is about 80 minutes.
                      You will earn bonus money depending on how well you play the game.

Time: 4 hour(s)
                      Reward: $5.00
                      Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about device to help elderly or handicapped transfer from chair or bed | PANDA
                        Requester: dh [AJAIOMYIFVR5Z] (Req TV): N/A
                        Description: We want to know if elderly or handicapped people would buy this product, what they want in the product, and how much they would pay for the product
                        Time: 1 hour(s)
                        Reward: $5.00
                        Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Evaluate Robot Capabilities! (8 minutes / $1.2 USD) | PANDA
                        Requester: Uppsala Social Robotics Lab [AENO8U1LXK4OI] (Req TV): N/A
                        Description: Rate a robot on a number of capabilities in a short survey (approximately 8 minutes)
                        Time: 42 minutes(s)
                        Reward: $1.20
                        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AUCAGB;

Comment

Working...
                        X