banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

I'm not sure what day it is, Wednesday...oh yeah....that's it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure what day it is, Wednesday...oh yeah....that's it

Took me several minutes to recall what day it was.

Anyhow, here we go....

Good morning!

This is where I have breakfast everyday.

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      We are supposed to be hit by a major winter storm this weekend. I'm trying not to think about it.

• mominavan
      mominavan commented
      Editing a comment
      Us to, Bear. I'm still dreaming of 50 and 60s, but the inevitable is bound to happen. Rain starting tomorrow and snow into Saturday. Saying 7-8 inches in some places. We haven't seen that much snow in years.

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      They still aren't sure how much we're supposed to get. Maybe 5" or more.

Yep, under 4 minutes.

Title: Short survey on rating people(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Gonzalo [AVOOGZ588BKZ0] (Req TV): $15.36/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 2.84] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.55]
    Description: In this survey, you will read a scenario and subsequently rate people on some characteristics.
    Time: 20 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.40
    Qualifications: Exc: [-874156601-118392] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Academic Survey | PANDA
      Requester: MF Kneer [A461N2HFZF54B] (Req TV): $10.61/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.15] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.86]
      Description: You are presented with a game and have to respond to a few questions
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      Reward: $0.58
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Flag Missing Info on Travel Site - Devon | PANDA
        Requester: Mads Schmidt [A1TCGQFMJ5W0RL] (Req TV): N/A
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: We need for you to look through a travel website and scan travel recommendations for missing information, including addresses, URLs and wether the recommended point of interest has closed down.
        Time: 40 minutes(s)
        Reward: $4.00
        Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Title: Evaluating learning materials (age 18-35)(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Emily Rosenzweig [A6BWQOK9THFH2] (Req TV): $11.56/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: We are interested in helping college students to think about topics in biology in new and different ways and to see the relevance of biology for “real life.” Your task will be to read a brief text about a topic in biology and write about it in a science communication task, answering comprehension questions, and providing your opinions about the text. (No biology background necessary)
          Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1916384173-118253] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: A survey about your attitudes towards government(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Frederik Godt Hansen [A247HRH99LHL5F] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: You are asked to give a short description of an interaction with government and answer questions about your attitudes. Only workers who have not completed some of the previous HITs are allowed.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $0.80
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [3791394-118111] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

My HOTD!
              Title:
              Survey about Natural Hair Style Perceptions of Students in the U.S. | Accept
              Requester: Gregory Clarke [A35WMDEALU66W0] Contact
              TO: No Reviews
              TO2: No Reviews
              Reward: 4.00
              Duration: 15:00
              Available: 1
              Description: Seeking Teachers, Administrators, Staff Members and Others on a Time Association Survey about Impressions of Natural Hair Styles
              Qualifications: Job Function - Education & Training EqualTo 1

Comment

Morning all

I didn't receive any notification on this but I found it lurking in HitScraper. You might want to check to see if you have the inclusion qual too.

Title: Brief social attitudes follow up survey(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
                Requester: Emile [A3JI4THA2WSPKF] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$14.93] [Pay=3.94] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=3.77] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=34] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=8.51] [Pen=0.22 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 1.50
                Duration: 3:00:00
                Description: Share your thoughts on social issues
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Inc: [113536-118410] Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Hi,
                  Not sure if anyone else is having this problem but it is the third day, I wake up and all my scripts are gone and I have to re download everything?

Comment

• NoShoes
                    NoShoes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No I did not. I will wait and see if it crashes again today. If it does I will look into the old version.

• NoShoes
                    NoShoes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    When it does crash I just get a pop-up that says Tampermonkey crashed would you like to reload. I say yes and it's all fine. But if it keeps doing it I will look into the old version.

• jacko2a
                    jacko2a commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good idea - I just backed up Tampermonkey. Easy.

Title: Visual memory experiment (Bonus up to $1.50!) [k-fac1] | Accept
                  Requester: William Dallinger [AUYKYIHQXG6XR] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$22.48] [Pay=3.89] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=3.26] [Fast=4.49] [Comm=3.96] [Fair=4.93] [Reviews=103] [ToS=1]
                  TO2: [Hrly=5.07] [Pen=1.52 days] [Res=67%] [Rec=32%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=10]
                  Reward: 0.10
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Description: Remember the exact position of a small dot inside a large image (bonus of up to $1.50).
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning! Just over a minute. Very light writing.
                    Title: Survey about news choices (~ 2 minutes) | Accept
                    Requester: Julia Minson [A35QRRKSLEDRZA] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$15.18] [Pay=4.11] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=3.85] [Fast=4.89] [Comm=2.60] [Fair=4.76] [Reviews=56] [ToS=0]
                    TO2: [Hrly=7.13] [Pen=3.79 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=79%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
                    Reward: 0.25
                    Duration: 1:30:00
                    Available: 86
                    Description: Survey about news choices (~ 2.5 min, $0.25)
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

Comment

Quick screener, less than a minute

Title: Quick screening with possible follow-up | Accept
                      Requester: Baum [A18RMLAA4A58P7] Contact
                      TV: No Reviews
                      TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=2.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
                      Reward: 0.05
                      Duration: 1:00:00
                      Description: Please help us with our study by filling out our short survey. In the next step participants of interest will be invited to a 5-7 minutes long follow-up study for $0.60.
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Previously tested DoesNotExist

Comment

two minutes

Title: survey about consumer perception | Accept
                        Requester: ELISE [A2XEDGDTS7XQXW] Contact
                        TV: No Reviews
                        TO: No Reviews
                        Reward: 0.30
                        Duration: 7:00
                        Description: interesting and short survey about consumer perception
                        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Yet another one I found lurking in HitScraper. The requester has others up too that you might be qual'd for.

Title: What experiences do you have at work?(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
                          Requester: BetterUp Labs [A2ZKBROC26CSPZ] Contact
                          TV: [Hrly=$20.38] [Pay=4.64] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                          TO: [Pay=4.69] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=40] [ToS=0]
                          TO2: [Hrly=10.89] [Pen=0.16 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                          Reward: 2.30
                          Duration: 1:20:00
                          Available: 41
                          Description: ~15 minute survey about your workplace experiences
                          Qualifications: Inc: [19-117619] Exists ; Exc: [118208-117619] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Working...
                          X