banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Saturday October 13, 2018

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday October 13, 2018

*Originally posted by Kadauchi View Post
    This is probably not the most performant solution but it works.
    JR Mturk Panda Crazy Helper (ourhitstop.com): https://gist.github.com/Kadauchi/0bf...51c025c8cbaf53 (install by clicking "Raw")
    Title: Identifying people from a mock lineup - an online experiment (< 10 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] (Req TV): $19.20/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 4.44] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 4.04] [Fast: 4.74]
    Description: We are studying how well people can identify people in a mock lineup
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $1.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90;
    Last edited by Turking2Long; 10-13-2018, 02:26 PM.

Plenty of Zellers to work on today!
    Title: Ask and answer questions about an image (V3) | PANDA
    Requester: Rowan Zellers [A2RVUSQQ0150J2] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 4.17] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.96]
    Description: Given an image, as well as captions, ask questions and provide possible answers and rationales. Note: to do this HIT, please search for and take the qual first.
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 5932
    Reward: $0.22
    Qualifications: AskAnswerQual GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In AUCAGBIE; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;

Comment

Title: A survey about money and health | PANDA
      Requester: Donald Lichtenstein [AKND1H9L9KUC0] (Req TV): $10.93/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 4.02] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.11] [Fast: 4.71]
      Description: Answer questions about money and health
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      Reward: $1.25
      Qualifications: None;

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Morning all

I'm still hanging out at TN for the most part and getting used to the Slack site but if I see anything that I think might be good, I'll be sure to post it on all 3 just so I don't miss anybody.

I haven't tried it yet but I'm assuming we can post here using BBcode?

Comment

Originally posted by Giskard View Post
            I haven't tried it yet but I'm assuming we can post here using BBcode?
            yes you can.

Title: The correlates of hypersexuality in a student and community sample(~ 45 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: SMU Sex Research Lab [A2WP6FRDB3EN11] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: 45 minute survey on sexuality paid $5.50 for completion
            Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $5.50
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In CAUS; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test; Exc: [110509-109920] DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Is someone working on a panda script? Sorry if this was already addressed.

Comment

• JKS
                JKS commented
                Editing a comment
                Scratch all that ...
                Last edited by JKS; 10-13-2018, 02:21 PM.

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                Even though we're not just using the vBulletin software, but are also being hosted by them ?

• Turking2Long
                Turking2Long commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally posted by Kadauchi View Post
                This is probably not the most performant solution but it works.
                JR Mturk Panda Crazy Helper (ourhitstop.com): https://gist.github.com/Kadauchi/0bf...51c025c8cbaf53 (install by clicking "Raw")

Title: Listen to songs & create playlist (McGill University research) | Accept
              Requester: Jenny Jin [APGYARFB2ZCP2] Contact
              TO: No Reviews
              Reward: 2.00
              Duration: 1200
              Available: 1
              Description: indicate music preference; listen to songs and create playlist; answer survey questions
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CA, US

Comment

Title: Financial situations (~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Marx [ARKTX06C3ZTER] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: The objective of this study is to gain better insight into the factors that affect people's financial situation. The study should take approximately 8 minutes. You will be reading three different financial scenarios and are asked to answer questions on how these scenarios would affect you and your life. After that, you will read a short news article.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $1.50
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [110910-110321] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning!! A big thank you to fisherman for setting this up!

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions and views about the U.S. Midterm election and in general.(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
                    Requester: Gregory Davis [A3MITCR4EJL2NJ] Contact
                    TO: [Pay=4.13] [Fast=4.50] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
                    Reward: 0.80
                    Duration: 7200
                    Available: 79
                    Description: Give us your views and give demographic information
                    Qualifications: Exc: [110741-110152] DoesNotExist ; Inc: [19-110152] Exists ; Location In US
                    6 minutes
                    Last edited by Bear; 10-13-2018, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Good Morning !

Comment

Title: Financial situations (~ 8 minutes) | Accept
                        Requester: Marx [ARKTX06C3ZTER] Contact
                        TV: No Reviews
                        TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
                        TO2: No Reviews
                        Reward: 1.50
                        Duration: 1800
                        Available: 1
                        Description: The objective of this study is to gain better insight into the factors that affect people's financial situation. The study should take approximately 8 minutes. You will be reading three different financial scenarios and are asked to answer questions on how these scenarios would affect you and your life. After that, you will read a short news article.
                        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Exc: [110910-110321] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Using an image from a url is complicated.

Comment

Good Morning, I hope everyone will come here, you guys did a terrific job setting this up so fast. Big hugs to all of you.

Comment

Working...
                            X