banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Letter Writing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Letter Writing Day

Does anybody still write letters to friends and family. (you know--that involves a piece of paper and a pen with ink.) Actually, it beats firing off an e-mail. I still have a series of letters my father wrote to me in the 1960's when I went off to college. I treasure them. Good morning everybody.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/32...to_accept=true

D Dixon
    Consumer Choice Survey(~ 10 minutes)
    A survey about consumer decision-making.
    $1.20
    ~6 minutes.

Comment

I love to start the day with a bonus or two.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
      You've received a bonus from MTurk Requesters for work related to 3ZUE82NE0AEOGMHVN46YKVMRK298FJ.
      The value of your bonus is: $4.00 USD
      The Requester included this note:
      Thanks for completing the Economic stress and well-being survey!

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
      You've received a bonus from Stefania Bortolotti for work related to 3KG2UQJ0MJOGYG3PCQ5DV8W0GEDNQF.
      The value of your bonus is: $1.50 USD
      The Requester included this note:
      Completion payment "Follow-up rating task"

Comment

• cyvamp
        cyvamp commented
        Editing a comment
        I woke to the exact same bonuses

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
      Does anybody still write letters to friends and family. (you know--that involves a piece of paper and a pen with ink.) Actually, it beats firing off an e-mail. I still have a series of letters my father wrote to me in the 1960's when I went off to college. I treasure them. Good morning everybody.
      I don't believe I've ever sent a letter in my entire life, excluding elementary school assignments.

Comment

• Giskard
        Giskard commented
        Editing a comment
        Not even to Santa?

• Turking2Long
        Turking2Long commented
        Editing a comment
        Never sent a letter? That is amazing! I have a friend in Alaska and we still write letters

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/38NH2CI7ROQEUW4FU54JJWIAKRKVUL/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Jackson Sutherland

Answer a short survey about making the home loan process better
      $1.50
      Masters. Qual is also BA degree
      No TO I did this on 12/5 when it was $2.00 It paid.
      Careful. Timer is very short

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
        I still write quite a few letters; there are so many beautiful ink colors available today for your fountain pens.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3W...?ref=w_pl_prvw
          SocialSurveyLab
          15 MINUTE OPINION SURVEY (AGES 18 - 65 ONLY) (ND)(~ 15 minutes)
          $2.00
          This leaves me out for a variety of reasons

Comment

Corinne Moss-Racusin
            First Impressions of Social Media Posts(~ 90 minutes)
            $1.00
            I can't catch this. But if it comes back---TO says about 9 minutes, not 90

Comment

Title: Advice to My Younger Self | Accept
              Requester: Robin Kowalski [A2NLM1ROJ3Y5LY] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$16.51] [Pay=4.23] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=1.63] [Fast=4.38] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 4.00
              Duration: 3:00:00
              Available: 1
              Description: Survey
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!
                Title: Advice to My Younger Self | PANDA
                Requester: Robin Kowalski [A2NLM1ROJ3Y5LY] (Req TV): $16.51/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 1.63] [Fair: 4.33] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 4.38]
                Description: Survey
                Time: 3 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

I don't think I've written a letter since 1971 when I was in boot camp in the Navy.

Comment

• ameagari
                  ameagari commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i am on a different laptop than usual and I can't seem to get any pandas from posted hits, is there a script I am lacking for this? Even when I click the hit title, the panda link, it doesn't take me where I can add a panda, or add a panda itself.

There are several $.50 Noah chit-chats up this morning. At least they are working pretty quickly. But I still think they are under paid

Comment

• liscampll
                  liscampll commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, it's a lot of writing for .50. I can get through them in under 3 minutes, but I did so many yesterday that I've run out of things to talk about! Haha!

I'm almost out of bread so I have to go see if there is any left in the state. Back later.

Comment

• Carolyn
                  Carolyn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When is snow expected to start where you are? You can always buy a box mix and make your own loaf of bread. It's pretty easy

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  good luck with that lol. Carolyn, its supposed to start snowing Saturday night. Bear you can also buy frozen bread dough

Originally posted by bromeliad View Post

I still write quite a few letters; there are so many beautiful ink colors available today for your fountain pens.
                I love the idea of ink color samples. Thanks for the website link.

Comment

Title: Clicking buttons to earn points (8-12mins) | Accept
                  Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$18.11] [Pay=4.73] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=4.44] [Fast=4.74] [Comm=4.04] [Fair=4.75] [Reviews=121] [ToS=1]
                  TO2: [Hrly=12.60] [Pen=0.33 days] [Res=null] [Rec=82%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                  Reward: 1.75
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Available: 1
                  Description: You will play a game where you click buttons to earn points
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; bandit-task DoesNotExist ; Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    I'm almost out of bread so I have to go see if there is any left in the state. Back later.
                    I had to go to two different stores but I found one loaf of the kind I like. On the way to the register, I cradled it in my arms like a running back going through the defense.

Comment

Working...
                    X