banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretend to be a Time Traveler Day

If you could travel backward or forward in time, where would you go? I think I want to go forward to see an alien sentient being from another planet. Did you know Dr. Who is in its 26th season? I liked the early ones better.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/36KIZ77D4RM2HBL8CG9K4AJHBO2M2B/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

Jungwon Yeo

Answer two simple questions on your impression about a one-line news title
    $0.20
    You need to take qualification test for these. Clear your filter to find it. The hits are very fair for the money. . . but but there is no TO. Sigh
    Last edited by Carolyn; 12-08-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• ProtectorOfKittens
      ProtectorOfKittens commented
      Editing a comment
      I only scored 66. I thought that surely I answered the questions right.

• Drex
      Drex commented
      Editing a comment
      These make me kind of nervous because I have done a few and while they are often negative or positive, I think on the whole they are not really what I would consider biased either way it just sounds like reporting the facts to me. Often the bias is in the article and not the headline.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3A...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    kgcvaws
    Comparing Computer Generated Shoes (durable)
    $0.04
    These underpaid hits are back if you are so inclined. Click on requester to see all of the sets which are up.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Y6OYEUGD7DMYYWUOCCWKY278EC5SA/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Emily Rosenzweig

Evaluating learning materials (age 18-35)(~ 30 minutes)
      We are interested in helping college students to think about topics in biology in new and different ways and to see the relevance of biology for “real life.” Your task will be to read a brief text about a topic in biology and write about it in a science communication task, answering comprehension questions, and providing your opinions about the text. (No biology background necessary)
      $3.00

Comment

Good morning everyone! Only here for a bit, now going for a DEXA scan today, always something! Anyway my cataract surgery went well. My right eye was very bad to begin with, so at the follow-up yesterday, the doc said it went from 20/80 with glasses to 20/40 without which is a pretty good improvement. The operation itself wasn't too bad, I was a bit more aware than I thought but not really painful (don't think the twilight stuff works well on me?, will tell them next time might need a bit more), just could hear them more than I thought and saw bright lights. Can see pretty clearly in that eye for distance except for some halos at night, supposedly due to my eyes being dilated which they said will go away today? But I will definitely need "readers" for up close. I didn't get the premium lenses because they would have cost $4000 more and were not covered. Now on to my next one 12/20.

Couple pickfu's:

Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based) | PANDA
        Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Contact)
        TV: [Hrly: $10.78] [Pay: 3.44] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.60] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
        TO: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.21] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 311] [ToS: 1]
        TO2: [Hrly: $2.40] [Pen: 0.58 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
        Reward: $0.05
        Duration: 8 days
        Available: 1
        Description: Respond to the open-ended question.
        Requirements: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Carolyn
          Carolyn commented
          Editing a comment
          dazcat. Your experience with the operation was exactly like mine. I too thought maybe they should use a little more. Definitely a twilight experience. I remember I could not speak but I could sure think--wondering if I should have more stuff.

• dazcat
          dazcat commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks so much @cyvamp

Carolyn I could hear EVERYthing they were saying, and I could still speak because the doc asked me twice to "look down" and twice could actually feel a bit of pressure, so I will definitely mention next time.

• Turking2Long
          Turking2Long commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad it went well for you!

Well, I will be taking the day off to go snake shopping, not something I would ever think I would be saying. Have a wonderful day!

Comment

Good morning. My breakfast may look like this tomorrow.

Comment

Good morning, everyone. I am still having trouble with my motivation. And depression, which doesn't help anything. But I am Turking for now.

Comment

Title: Opinions and Politics(~ 10 minutes) • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/36...753RVSUF/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/36.../accept_random
            Requester: Jonathan Gordils • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersA...4N6OD/projects
            TV: [Hrly=$6.89] [Pay=2.33] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0] • https://turkerview.com/requesters/A2Y86FUUX4N6OD
            TO [Pay=2.43] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0] • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/A2Y86FUUX4N6OD
            TO2 [Hrly=3.03] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0] • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/A2Y86FUUX4N6OD
            Reward: 0.50
            Duration: 1:15:00
            Available: 1
            Description: The purpose of this study is to measure responses to political statements as well as one's opinions about them.
            Qualifications: Exc: [2003645425-118962] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
              If you could travel backward or forward in time, where would you go?
              I think I would go to 2100 and see if we are on living on Mars. I would also like to see if we did anything about climate change or if Earth is now like a Mad Max movie.

Comment

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                I actually think I'd do fairly well in a Mad Max type of world...I can fix just about anything.

Title: Quick Press Game(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
              Requester: Samuel Gershman [A1NLXULMPXG1OY] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$22.08] [Pay=4.53] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=3.50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.88] [Comm=4.44] [Fair=4.99] [Reviews=114] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=10.20] [Pen=0.47 days] [Res=50%] [Rec=95%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
              Reward: 2.00
              Duration: 40:00
              Available: 2
              Description: Play a game on the computer and win possible bonus money based on performance
              Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1755] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1030829712-118868] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 3YLPJ8OXX8N75NTZQLUX4B6JTH4X47.
                The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
                The third party allocated 3.00 dollars to you.

Comment

• Nostalgic
                  Nostalgic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And me four! This is one of the best Saturdays to wake up to such a nice bonus to start off my weekend! :runningaround: Congrats to you three, too!!

• librarian50
                  librarian50 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me 5!

• Curbie
                  Curbie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Me 6!

Originally posted by Drex View Post
                These make me kind of nervous because I have done a few and while they are often negative or positive, I think on the whole they are not really what I would consider biased either way it just sounds like reporting the facts to me. Often the bias is in the article and not the headline.
                I agree. These make me nervous.

Comment

• Drex
                  Drex commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks for posting those,it was a quick $24 and a nice way to start the day, hopefully they all approve, either way I am not too worried.

Good Morning my fine~feathered~fellow~Turkish~friends!! Been so, so sick the last week or so but feeling better! I got the Choice Lab $3 bonus too. Might be all I make today, but I feel hopeful!

Comment

• Nostalgic
                  Nostalgic commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Congrats on your bonus! Sorry you have not been well, but glad you are feeling better!

• Turking2Long
                  Turking2Long commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Glad you are feeling better!

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
                https://worker.mturk.com/projects/36KIZ77D4RM2HBL8CG9K4AJHBO2M2B/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

Jungwon Yeo

Answer two simple questions on your impression about a one-line news title
                $0.20
                You need to take qualification test for these. Clear your filter to find it. The hits are very fair for the money. . . but but there is no TO. Sigh
                After initially being a little nervous about these the desire to make a quick $24 won out.

Comment

Working...
                X