banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Snagging those Seasonal Sunday hits for the holidays

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snagging those Seasonal Sunday hits for the holidays

xmas11.jpg New week, lets hope its a busy one!

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/33...?ref=w_pl_prvw

LI,Jie
    Workplace Interactions(~ 10 minutes)
    $1.00

I was screened out
    Last edited by Carolyn; 12-09-2018, 05:42 AM.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3P...?ref=w_pl_prvw

carlo calmasini
      UNSW Survey - Academic survey on Facebook - approx. 10 mins
      $1.00
      Masters
      normal survey --tad over 10 minutes
      Last edited by Carolyn; 12-09-2018, 05:59 AM.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/34...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Uri Ort
        Personality Survey Task
        $2.00

I have never had a problem with this requester but some have. Make sure your survey code matches and you go slowly

Comment

Had a great day finding Syannes snake. My oldest son gave it to her yesterday and she was so excited but concerned that she didn't have anything for it, she had no idea that we had the habitat hiding in the closet for two weeks lol. Here is a video if anyone is interested in watching her receive it. My husband was trying to hide that he was recording her, so the beginning is the dogs lol

https://youtu.be/8v2MwunJTrE

Comment

• HeimdalDagsson
            HeimdalDagsson commented
            Editing a comment
            Aw, poor guy. Still deciding on a name for him?

I find that around this time of year, they tend to not eat as much. At the very least, they can go a pretty long time without eating. One of mine will sometimes refuse food for a few weeks in a row. I'm hoping that with the new heating pad, he'll be a little more inclined to eat. >__>

Speaking of which, it's feeding day for mine. Gotta get to thawing the mice out lol.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            She named it helios but nicknamed him noodle lol. He seems quite happy in the hide on the warm side. He peaks out and looks at us occasionally.

• HeimdalDagsson
            HeimdalDagsson commented
            Editing a comment
            Aww, that's a cute name/nickname. Glad he seems to be acclimating nicely.

Title: Health Behaviors Study (Resurvey) | PANDA
          Requester: won cook [ACD9L3WR4TTPH] (Req TV): N/A
          (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
          Description: Please answer the same survey, just one more time
          Time: 18 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: For resurvey EqualTo 1;

Comment

Bear, how much snow do you have so far? We are getting sleet mostly, and maybe an inch, but it's icy

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              a lot see below.

Good morning stoppers! I've got at least 6-7" on the ground already.

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              we could get 1/4" of ice on top of the snow. with wind gusts of 28 mph, that could be bad for keeping lights on.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              The ice will be bad, and make the snow really heavy. The little bit we have here is very icy and heavy, but there isn't much yet, its all sleet

• mominavan
              mominavan commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm jealous. They were reporting 4-8" here in Northern Oklahoma for Saturday and then Friday morning they changed it and it went just south of us. We didn't even get a snowflake, but 2 hours south they got a lot.

Title: 20 minute usability test - drawing tool | PANDA
            Requester: reed townsend jones [A7MP6A1YA1CGC] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: You will take a 20-min usability test. Required: Chrome browser, adding an extension, record screen and audio.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In AGAIAU;

Comment

I actually caught this

​​​​​​
              Title: Personality, Thinking Styles, and Unsolicited Emails: TEST YOUR THINKING SKILLS (~45 mins) | PANDA
              Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] (Req TV): $17.64/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.52] [Fair: 3.86] [Comm: 2.60] [Fast: 4.33]
              Description: NOTE: This study is designed to be completed on a computer (i.e., a laptop or desktop computer) or tablet. Not on a smart phone.

If you are using a smart phone, please stop now and return this. Thank you.

--

We are looking for participants to help us understand more about how thinking skills and personality styles affect the perception of unsolicited emails.
              In this study, you will rate emails on their trustworthiness and complete measures of cognitive ability and personality styles.

The survey should take about 45 minutes.

Time: 2 hour(s) 18 minutes(s)
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: 35960ae4ffbb3dd365733c0db5d65a7b8b04b079 DoesNotExist ; 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; 799ea5dfa364efa477b02b12fce61a3b19f7f6eb DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US; 276fb389e6dc8df4757666bfbf565348b49115d3 DoesNotExist ; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                looking at the TO, there have been some rejections, so I am going to do it, but it's a risk

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                panda caught it so Imma try too.

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                if this pays, it is definitely worth it...about 25 minutes taking my time

Title: Personality, Thinking Styles, and Unsolicited Emails: TEST YOUR THINKING SKILLS (~45 mins) | PANDA
              Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] (Req TV): $17.64/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.52] [Fair: 3.86] [Comm: 2.60] [Fast: 4.33]
              Description: NOTE: This study is designed to be completed on a computer (i.e., a laptop or desktop computer) or tablet. Not on a smart phone.

If you are using a smart phone, please stop now and return this. Thank you.

--

We are looking for participants to help us understand more about how thinking skills and personality styles affect the perception of unsolicited emails.
              In this study, you will rate emails on their trustworthiness and complete measures of cognitive ability and personality styles.

The survey should take about 45 minutes.

Time: 2 hour(s) 18 minutes(s)
              Reward: $6.00
              Qualifications: 35960ae4ffbb3dd365733c0db5d65a7b8b04b079 DoesNotExist ; 80412233201bcb15666b2ac446860a99b1c3bf42 DoesNotExist ; 799ea5dfa364efa477b02b12fce61a3b19f7f6eb DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96; Location EqualTo US; 276fb389e6dc8df4757666bfbf565348b49115d3 DoesNotExist ; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Originally posted by cyvamp View Post
                Had a great day finding Syannes snake. My oldest son gave it to her yesterday and she was so excited but concerned that she didn't have anything for it, she had no idea that we had the habitat hiding in the closet for two weeks lol. Here is a video if anyone is interested in watching her receive it. My husband was trying to hide that he was recording her, so the beginning is the dogs lol

https://youtu.be/8v2MwunJTrE
                Great video. Thanks for sharing. Do you have picture of habitat for us?

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I will have to take one later, Sy is still sleeping

Title: Answer a fun and varied survey for an academic study | Accept
                Requester: Research Unit [A3611HCGJHPKKD] Contact
                TO: [Pay=2.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=45] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=4.77] [Pen=0.35 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 1.01
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 1
                Description: Answer a fun and varied survey about public and international issues. Should take 10-15 minutes.
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3B...?ref=w_pl_prvw

Yusaku Horiuchi
                A short research survey on online shopping (survey 2 of 2)
                $1.00
                invitation in e-mail
                it was okay--but closer to 10 minutes than 5
                Last edited by Carolyn; 12-09-2018, 07:09 AM.

Comment

Title: Guess a number for linguistic research! [Task ID: "COMCAST", don't take this HIT if you've already done a "COMCAST" HIT] | Accept
                  Requester: Edinburgh Language Research [A2O4KLPLHO8FZK] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$17.92] [Pay=4.52] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=4.58] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.67] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=40] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: [Hrly=16.64] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                  Reward: 2.00
                  Duration: 12:00:00
                  Available: 1
                  Description: Task consists of reading 20 short scenarios. For each one, your task is to fill in a blank by guessing a number. Estimated time is 15 minutes.
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Working...
                  X