banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Tuesday is for Turking

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday is for Turking

Ellie Pavlick has some hits up right now. I know I've done some of hers in the past with no issue.
    Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Originally posted by ZeldaFoot View Post
    Ellie Pavlick has some hits up right now. I know I've done some of hers in the past with no issue.
    Thanks for the heads up on these. I had not seen them before. I found the examples helpful

Comment

Hmm. There are some JYEO hits up but it seems I am no longer qualified to do them. When I took the test, I scored 100. But now I see my qualification shows 79. Does anyone else have this problem?

Comment

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        My score is 79, needs to be 80. I don't know what my score was before or what score was needed before, but I could do them then.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3G...to_accept=true
      Elizabeth Kensinger
      Learn a new smartphone application, Part 1 of a 2-part study
      View videos that will teach you the functions of a new smartphone application. $2 for this initial 30-minute learning session. An additional $9 for a follow-up 30-minute job (available tomorrow
      $2.00
      Age 55+

very easy. Will be worth it for part 2 if requester really pays $9 for tomorrow session
      Last edited by Carolyn; 12-11-2018, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice to be 55+ for once

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
      Hmm. There are some JYEO hits up but it seems I am no longer qualified to do them. When I took the test, I scored 100. But now I see my qualification shows 79. Does anyone else have this problem?
      Ok. Here is the answer I received from the requester.

SMU Classification: Restricted

Hi Carolyn,

You did a great job and I am glad to have this opportunity to thank you for your work and explain the reason behind your qualification status.
      The reason why I assigned you a score that prevents you from doing the other batches of the work is that I want to bring as many different views/readings as possible.
      I actually wanted to make each batch as small as only 20-30 HITs.
      But because the task requires some initial time invested in doing the survey and the qualification test, I first assembled a batch with 120 HITs.
      Now I reduced the size of a batch to 60 HITs because the results with the 120 HITs turned out to be too dependent on who did the work.

I hope you understand this necessary measure I had to take to ensure cleaner results from a researcher's perspective.

Once again thank you for your good work.

Best,
      Jungwon

Comment

• Curbie
        Curbie commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, okay. Thank you for reaching out to him and sharing the reply!

Under 4 minutes

Title: Temperature judgment: 5 min experiment | PANDA
      Requester: lace [A7F4V5SW5MMJU] (Req TV): $17.28/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.15] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 5.00]
      Description: Make judgments about temperatures
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.75
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3O...?ref=w_pl_prvw
        Lab for Social Research
        Read a short article and give us your opinion
        $1.21
        This hit was okay. Estimated time was correct for me--going slowly
        Last edited by Carolyn; 12-11-2018, 07:50 AM.

Comment

Good morning!

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
          Yes, I have 79 now too. They also dropped the pay by 3 cents.

Comment

Title: Varied survey about privacy and culture followed by decision-making tasks (~35 minutes) - trial run | Accept
            Requester: Caroline Erni [A13ZEGEK9DSEQL] Contact
            TV: No Reviews
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 3.50
            Duration: 3:00:00
            Available: 1
            Description: Standard survey questions (12min), two insurance games (6min), 20 lottery tasks (17min)
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Took me about 2 minutes.

Title: Narrative Comprehension Study | Accept
              Requester: Surveys [A12QGMRLRQVKBY] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$13.99] [Pay=3.98] [Fast=4.86] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.55] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=4.88] [Reviews=67] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=8.24] [Pen=0.54 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=94%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
              Reward: 0.75
              Duration: 45:00
              Available: 323
              Description: Narrative Comprehension Study
              Qualifications: previousx DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning everyone! I'm trying to squeeze in some turking in between being busy around the house and catching up from the long weekend surgery days off, plus trying to get Christmas shopping done.

Wow, everything I try to post is gone. Hope you all meet your goals today!

Comment

Good morning all! Fingers crossed for another great day today.

Comment

Title: Rate faces on traits(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
                    Requester: Researcher DR [A1U3SR8TENP8TB] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$5.94] [Pay=1.83] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=2.61] [Fast=3.65] [Comm=3.38] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=71] [ToS=0]
                    TO2: [Hrly=6.43] [Pen=7.02 days] [Res=null] [Rec=20%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                    Reward: 1.80
                    Duration: 1:30:00
                    Available: 1
                    Description: Rate faces on traits. Requires Inquisit. ~20 minutes.
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; SurveyGroup [1712] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [-1675982704-119441] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: 234912493 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3J...to_accept=true
                      [email protected]
                      Study About Financial Decisions
                      $1.10
                      Possible bonus

Comment

Title: Brand Perceptions | PANDA
                        Requester: Academic Study [A28ZKJB21ZU23N] (Req TV): $14.84/hr
                        (TO): [Pay: 3.69] [Fair: 4.82] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 4.64]
                        Description: Brand Perceptions
                        Time: 1 hour(s)
                        HITs Available: 281
                        Reward: $1.25
                        Qualifications: Previousx DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Fisherman
                          Fisherman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          nice one
                      Working...
                      X