banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Have a cupcake with you Saturday hits.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a cupcake with you Saturday hits.

It's national cupcake day. I'll have a cranberry walnut cupcake with vanilla icing, please.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3K3X4GGOSLNUSI5DOQG03X4OLXUCM5/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Ross Guo

Your opinion about self-driving cars
    $1.75
    Masters

Comment

Three minutes or less.

Title: 4-Minute Survey - Decision Making(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Hal Hershfield [A3N9P4VPHUDPX1] (Req TV): $12.93/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.37] [Fair: 4.70] [Comm: 4.16] [Fast: 4.54]
      Description: You will be answering a questionnaire using an external survey link. The study will take 3-4 minutes.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 28
      Reward: $0.50
      Qualifications: Location In US;

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
        It's national cupcake day. I'll have a cranberry walnut cupcake with vanilla icing, please.
        I will take a french vanilla cupcake with Salted caramel frosting

Comment

Title: Personal Perceptions, Values, and Judgments Study(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
          Requester: CAMP Lab [A17HYN24NBGPPK] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: [Pay=4.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
          TO2: [Hrly=7.71] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
          Reward: 0.50
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: A 10 minute psychology study that examines your perceptions, values, and judgments
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3B...?ref=w_pl_prvw
            ​​​​​​​Giuliana Isabella
            Investigating song perception
            $2.00
            Age 55+

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Mark all correct answers to the given question based on the image and previous conversation. | Accept
              Requester: Research Tasks [A1CEBF7WRZ74YK] Contact
              TO: [Pay=3.16] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=4.19] [Fair=4.72] [Reviews=252] [ToS=0]
              Reward: 0.35
              Duration: 30:00
              Available: 259
              Description: Mark all correct answers to the given question based on the image and previous conversation.
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; v_2-Qualified Workers EqualTo 40; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Take part in a pilot of an online memory test. | PANDA
                Requester: Terry McGibbon [AFHK9ZBUFWDGV] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: Spend about 15 minutes learning some pairs of words, test your memory at 30mins and 24hours.
                Time: 48 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $2.50
                Qualifications: Facebook Account Holder EqualTo 1; Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Location In GBUS; FP_Pilot_t0001 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• magnoliagal
                  magnoliagal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Does anyone else get a blank page when you hit the survey link? Good morning everybody!

Title: Choice Study 2B(≈ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $20.85/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 4.16] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 4.17] [Fast: 4.70]
                Description: survey
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $0.50
                Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1801] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [120771-120182] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Study on decision making(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Decision Sciences [A1MDBCMM88H4RC] (Req TV): $13.69/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.81] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 3.90] [Fast: 4.77]
                  Description: In this study, you are asked to make choices between lotteries and to answer some additional questions.
                  Time: 1 hour(s) 15 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $2.50
                  Qualifications: Exc: [-1294786599-120230] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• Giskard
                    Giskard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hopefully, this one is fixed. I tried it yesterday and the survey kept looping back to the beginning.

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It worked for me

This might be long for the money based on TO

Title: Assessing the Use of Personality in Employee Selection | Accept
                  Requester: Employee Selection Reserach Lab [A34UOAKDRCNYQK] Contact
                  TV: No Reviews
                  TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: [Hrly=7.83] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                  Reward: 3.00
                  Duration: 2:00:00
                  Available: 24
                  Description: We want to learn about the usefulness of personality traits when hiring employees. Complete personality scales & a mock email task. More than 1 HIT acceptance from the same worker ID will be rejected. 45 min, $3
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

These are still hanging in from yesterday. Big batch. These will be good for when my kiddos are in karate today.

Title: Product to Interest Audit (single yes/no per HIT) | Accept
                    Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - Customer Interests [A225CX8SZ86ADP] Contact
                    TV: [Hrly=$12.34] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                    TO: [Pay=3.30] [Fast=4.36] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=38] [ToS=0]
                    TO2: [Hrly=5.24] [Pen=0.68 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                    Reward: 0.01
                    Duration: 300
                    Available: 41911
                    Description: Confirm labeling of products with interest (e.g. 'batman', 'sailing' etc). Single yes/no per HIT, average estimated time < 5 seconds.
                    Qualifications: InterestWorkersUS EqualTo 100

Comment

• liscampll
                      liscampll commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Darn! I don't have that qualification!

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I can't see them even clearing my filter.

• Jackster2332
                      Jackster2332 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah, I've done tens of thousands of these in the past and suddenly I am qual'ed from doing them.

Does anyone else do a lot of A9-type hits and find the keybind script to be spotty? It works about 2/3 of the time, and then on some HITs it does nothing. I've also noticed on these types of HITs that when I'm not using keybind I can only use "Enter" to submit at about the same frequency. It seems to be something to do with these HITs, not the scripts. It's like some of them just ignore keyboard entry. Does anyone else have this issue? Am I crazy?

Comment

• liscampll
                      liscampll commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, I've noticed that too. It's super frustrating.

Title: Make 5-6 minutes of voice recordings and answer survey about your self (survey total length: ~18 min) | PANDA
                    Requester: Lars Vinberg [A26IBKKAKW1CUJ] (Req TV): $12.43/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 3.80]
                    Description: We are ask you to talk about your self. We will ask you to complete 5-6 minutes of voice recordings in total. You will need a working microphone. Those who complete the survey might be contacted for further opportunities.
                    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $3.55
                    Qualifications: past_worker DoesNotExist ; recurrent_worker DoesNotExist ; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Good morning everyone! We are taking my cat to the vet this morning then TRY to finish our Christmas shopping this afternoon. Hope you all have a profitable day!

Carolyn I'd love a spice cupcake with cream cheese icing please

Comment

Working...
                      X