banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Wacky Wednesday for Holiday Hits...December 19, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wacky Wednesday for Holiday Hits...December 19, 2018

Good Morning All. Let's just make some money on a cold, cold day.

Title: Surveys about your thinking preferences | Accept
    Requester: Ann Herrmann [A1E63VVRM04AV1] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 6.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Respond to 2 confidential surveys about yourself, your preferences and your thinking styles.There are 2 surveys. The first takes 20 minutes. The second asks 3 questions. Bonus: You get access to your personal Thinking Preference profile ( $250 value)
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97

Comment

• Nostalgic
      Nostalgic commented
      Editing a comment
      Giskard I hope you and your family was not affected by those tornados that went through Seattle WA area yesterday. If I am remember correctly you do live in that vicinity right? It was good to hear no one died from them, but the destruction of the homes was so sad to see.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3L...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Lab for Social Research
    ~10 minute study about your attitudes and Opinions
    $1.21

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Personality and Organizational Behavior | PANDA
      Requester: Stacey Sanders [A2SX1T6KEESRRI] (Req TV): $12.13/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.83] [Fair: 4.64] [Comm: 4.11] [Fast: 4.77]
      Description: This study consists of one short survey to fill out right away, and another follow-up survey on organizational behavior to be filled out in three weeks. You will be paid for each completed survey.
      Time: 30 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.50
      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3H...to_accept=true
        Stacey Sanders
        Personality and Organizational Behavior
        This study consists of one short survey to fill out right away, and another follow-up survey on organizational behavior to be filled out in three weeks. You will be paid for each completed survey.
        $0.50
        age 18-65 --leaves me out. Second survey is .75. If you do both you get bonus of .50.
        Last edited by Carolyn; 12-19-2018, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Title: $1.00 for 7-min INVITE-ONLY survey - Identity and Social Perceptions Study 1 | PANDA
          Requester: SCM Lab [A1TWQNJP6BV9QP] (Req TV): $12.64/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.59] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: This 7-minute survey focuses on how people view their identity.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 65
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;
          Making It Up As I Go Along

Comment

• BookishGeek
            BookishGeek commented
            Editing a comment
            This one is invite-only.

6 minutes

​​​​​​
          Title: Consumer Decision-making(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: CBUA Research Group [A2UG9Y99CJZMNQ] (Req TV): $13.75/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 2.63] [Fair: 3.40] [Comm: 2.29] [Fast: 2.94]
          Description: You are invited to participate in a study that investigates consumer decision-making
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 3
          Reward: $1.25
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [1455] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [1354428616-120824] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good Morning everyone

Comment

Title: Would you use a pillow or mattress that molds to the shape of your body | PANDA
              Requester: Richard Jacobs [ASKC78Q03W15O] (Req TV): N/A
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: Feedback needed on pillow and mattress that molds to the shape of body of the sleeper.
              Reward: $0.25
              Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I finally caught the Remesh one for $10. Only the conversation was yesterday at 6:00 pm.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Booooooo

+ an additional $1.00

Title: Password Choice Study(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Annabelle Roberts [AATUQ4YBH7D78] (Req TV): $14.13/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: We are researchers at the University of Chicago doing a research study about human decision making. There are two parts to this study. Part 1 will take approximately 3 minutes. Part 2 will take approximately 5 minutes. In Part 1, participants will read the instructions and make a choice. In Part 2, participants will enter passwords either today or in one week.
                HITs Available: 17
                Reward: $0.30
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-240805007-120485] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Survey for NBA basketball fans – 10 minutes for $1.20 plus chance for bonus pay(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
                  Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$15.22] [Pay=4.11] [Fast=4.28] [Comm=4.67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=3.65] [Fast=4.54] [Comm=3.92] [Fair=4.54] [Reviews=481] [ToS=2]
                  TO2: [Hrly=0.45] [Pen=1.74 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=75%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=9]
                  Reward: 1.20
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Available: 1
                  Description: In this survey, you will predict the outcomes of several upcoming NBA games. You will also have the chance to earn bonus payment based on your predictions.
                  Qualifications: Exc: [-1251651292-120856] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US

Comment

Oops someone else got it!

Comment

Pretty easy

​​​​​​
                      Title: Risk judgment study(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Katarzyna Idzikowska [A37O5LJTP0GT0R] (Req TV): N/A
                      (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00]
                      Description: No smartphones/tablets. Pls use Google Chrome OR Opera OR Safari OR F No smartphones/tablets. Pls use Google Chrome OR Opera OR Safari OR Firefox. No Edge/IE. If the link below open blank window please copy and paste this link: Labsee.com/lab/2462/PHA100 to your browser to start the study. At the end of the study you will receive the UNIQUE CODE which you should copy as your SECRET KEY.
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $1.32
                      Qualifications: Exc: [1446238062-120848] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning y'all! I hope this is going to be a great day for everyone! I'm going to the doctor soon but I'll be back in a few hours. I have that weird phone interview thing at 2 as a follow-up to a HIT.

Comment

Working...
                        X