banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy Winter Solstice Friday...December 21,2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Winter Solstice Friday...December 21,2018

Shortest day of the year in the Northern hemisphere.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3L...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    SEA HEE CHOI
    English sentence frame test
    $2.00
    Masters

Comment

Morning!

Title: complete a survey about work situations (~10-15 min) | Accept
      Requester: Francesca Gino [A2V4OCAP4XYFG9] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$25.19] [Pay=4.79] [Fast=2.50] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=4.16] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=4.21] [Fair=4.76] [Reviews=177] [ToS=1]
      TO2: [Hrly=15.17] [Pen=1.33 days] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=1]
      Reward: 2.00
      Duration: 2:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: In this study you will be asked to answer a short questionnaire
      Qualifications: Employment Status: Unemployed EqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3F...to_accept=true
        GC
        Perception of Brand Names- A Reaction Time Study
        $1.50
        requires Inquisit--leaves me out
        Last edited by Carolyn; 12-21-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Title: Academic Study on Learning and Preferences(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
          Requester: ELP Lab [ABJCVL1B2I361] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$14.92] [Pay=4.45] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=4.60] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
          TO2: [Hrly=12.69] [Pen=0.68 days] [Res=null] [Rec=80%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
          Reward: 4.50
          Duration: 1:10:00
          Description: This academic study will take about 25 mins and will involve viewing and evaluating pictures and making predictions. Inquisit is required to complete this HIT.
          Qualifications: Exc: [969004579-121230] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Comment

Title: Preference Test American English Text-to-Speech (2018-12-21) | Accept
            Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - RVD Team [A116XPE56JVGXQ] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$14.11] [Pay=3.89] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=3.22] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=3.43] [Fair=4.51] [Reviews=89] [ToS=3]
            TO2: [Hrly=10.91] [Pen=0.44 days] [Res=null] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
            Reward: 0.04
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Available: 430
            Description: Preference test: choose which audio sounds better to you, and try to assess significance of difference, if any.
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning everyone! I had my second cataract surgery yesterday, and have my followup appointment this morning. Guess it went well, except seeing double halos out of that eye, they put a stent in that eye to help with my high eye pressure, so hopefully it's okay. At least I can see evenly now and distance is great. Have to try some readers for closeup. Hubby is off today, so probably won't be turking much. Hope you all have a great Friday!

Comment

Good Morning folks. Happy 1st day of Winter.

Comment

Underpaid 'cause you have to watch a 9 minute video but it's easy if you're not doing anything else pressing at the moment.

Title: Answer a survey about a medical treatment | Accept
                  Requester: Yale School of Medicine [A2G8ZXZY8GLWMZ] Contact
                  TV: No Reviews
                  TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: No Reviews
                  Reward: 1.00
                  Duration: 1:00:00
                  Description: We want to understand your attitude, opinion, and knowledge about Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
                  Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning! Happy Solstice!

Comment

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Now that looks like an amazing breakfast!

Title: Short Psychology study about your opinions | PANDA
                    Requester: GH Lab [A18C49QBMMY7VJ] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                    Description: In this survey, you will be asked to answer some questions about objects.
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 11
                    Reward: $0.50
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Good morning y'all! I hope everyone's day is off to a great start so far!!

Comment

Implications of Envy HIT has NO submit button, which I didn't realize until I was done with the HIT which requires multiple open-ended writing questions. Very irritating!!!

Comment

• Sweetheart
                            Sweetheart commented
                            Editing a comment
                            "Implications of Being Envied" is the actual name, $1.00

• TurknShop
                            TurknShop commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I know it's too late for this one, but did you try to use the It's Broke script? Sorry that happened!

Good morning! I had a dream that there was a huge batch of hotel photos up this morning! Haha! Maybe it's a sign of a huge batch day!

Comment

• Sweetheart
                            Sweetheart commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I hope so!
                        Working...
                        X