banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Christmas Eve 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Eve 2018

2 mins chance for bonus:

Title: Decision making task | PANDA
    Requester: Karolina [AHL38CRVCWZXE] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: $16.64] [Pay: 4.30] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 3.50] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 7] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.50
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: In this study, you will be asked to participate in a decision making task. You will have the chance to earn an additional bonus of up to $0.50.
    Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; DMT2 DoesNotExist

Comment

So I did this. Had an issue partway through but theres not a long enough timer to allow reaching out to the requester to see what direction they wanted me to take, Used my best judgement to proceed to the next steps and reached out to the requester.
      Must install a new browser
      Title: Accommodations prices on travel websites | PANDA
      Requester: Katharina Zazzarini [AVGHJP7A19AL7] (Contact)
      TV: [Hrly: $31.62] [Pay: 4.94] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
      TO: [Pay: 3.40] [Fast: 3.67] [Comm: 2.33] [Fair: 3.67] [Reviews: 10] [ToS: 0]
      TO2: [Hrly: $27.273] [Pen: 0.04 days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
      Reward: $3.50
      Duration: 30 MINS
      Description: During the investigation you will be asked to evaluate accommodations prices for your next trip in 5 travel websites. N.B. It will be necessary to install a new browser to perform the activities ( it takes only 3 mins)
      Requirements: Vacation Frequency - Every Year EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: [$2.5 bonus every 5th HIT!][3 Minute Tasks] shoot a 30 to 60 second home video performing tasks | PANDA
        Requester: Yong Jae Lee [AXFH79BUPM19H] (Req TV): N/A
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Shoot 30 to 60 second videos from first and third person camera performing task and $2.5 Bonus every 5 submissions!
        Time: 6 hour(s)
        HITs Available: 33
        Reward: $1.00
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In CACNGB;
        Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Qual test

Title: Rate Marijuana and Teeth Brushing-related Pictures (60 minutes to complete) | Accept
          Requester: The BRAINS Lab [ANXW4IKHZAK2G] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 2.00
          Duration: 3:00:00
          Description: In this Auburn University IRB-approved study, you will rate your emotional reactions to different pictures related to marijuana and brushing your teeth. You will also answer some questions about your marijuana use history.
          Qualifications: Marijuana and teeth-brushing picture qualification test EqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Giskard
            Giskard commented
            Editing a comment
            I just took the qual test so I have no idea if this really takes an hour.

Edit: And I didn't qualify anyway.

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't qualify either, they must not like my sober ways

Less than two minutes

​​​​​​
          Title: Decision making task | PANDA
          Requester: Karolina [AHL38CRVCWZXE] (Req TV): $13.38/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.71] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 3.50]
          Description: In this study, you will be asked to participate in a decision making task. You will have the chance to earn an additional bonus of up to $0.50.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.50
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; DMT2 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Collect data from Android smartphone. Earn up to $5 per assignment!! | PANDA
            Requester: Nattaya.M [A3OOYG18X8585X] (Req TV): N/A
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: Simple data collection task, but getting more money. You can complete the task quickly and easily.
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: None;

Comment

Not awful if you're a decent typist

Title: Key Sequence Learning Study | PANDA
              Requester: Dani Bassett Lab [A2EFENZUAL6Z9V] (Req TV): $11.64/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.34] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.75] [Fast: 4.53]
              Description: Psychology Study in which you will learn to quickly press keys to respond to squares on the screen. The task will take approximately 35 minutes and will pay on average $3.50-$5.
              Time: 5 hour(s)
              Reward: $3.50
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;
              ​​​​​​

Comment

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                Repetitive key tasks make me really crazy and irritable...even though I can type 70wpm

• magnoliagal
                magnoliagal commented
                Editing a comment
                Phew, I am glad that one is over. I really needed it though!

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Nothin like being a sliver away from a bonus!! Still not bad overall. Fisherman I type about 65 on average and had to put some thought into it. If you haven't done it you should just for the sake of making the money.

Title: Political Perceptions & Opinions (following up on midterms) $2.00 + up to $1.00 bonus for eligible(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Turker Pulse [A17NC2SGBLLD6E] (Req TV): $18.97/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 4.66] [Fair: 4.91] [Comm: 4.86] [Fast: 4.91]
              Description: The purpose of this study is to learn more about political perceptions and opinions. It should take 20 minutes. In exchange for your time, you will be paid $2.00, plus a possible bonus of up to $1.00 for completing the entire survey.
              Time: 1 hour(s) 29 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 13
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; Exc: [261224667-116048] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1683] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Clean Up How-To Questions | PANDA
              Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] (Req TV): N/A
              (TO): [Pay: 3.33] [Fair: 4.92] [Comm: 4.33] [Fast: 4.07]
              Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide,
              and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
              Time: 20 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 3785
              Reward: $0.05
              Qualifications: Question Editor Exists ;

Comment

Good morning! Merry Eve!

Comment

Good Morning everyone hoping the best for you and your loved one and even the ones you don't love that much. May your Christmas Eve and Day be filled with Joy and laughter. May the children be happy when they see what Santa has brought them. And to those of us who do not have any Family that is close to them may you get or give a call to them so that you can hear a familiar voice on this joyous occasion.
                  So MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of my friends here at OUR HIT STOP..............EASY

P.S. to all of those that are hiding in the wings here and looking as guests join and say Hi and Merry Christmas to you all also

Comment

• smartin
                    smartin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Merry Christmas to you easy. May you get some time with your family and stay warm. If it's snowing where you are you can keep it

Title: Fun Quick Survey - Intuitions about people(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Joshua Knobe [A3INOEQSBNJES5] (Req TV): $11.40/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 3.68] [Fair: 4.66] [Comm: 3.90] [Fast: 4.61]
                  Description: You will read a short passage of text and answer a simple question about it
                  Time: 30 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $0.25
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [3554857-121483] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning y'all, I hope everyone had a great weekend. I can't believe it's already Christmas eve! Here's hoping today brings some last minute Christmas cash $$$ our way.

Comment

Title: Answer a 2 mins survey about decisions | PANDA
                      Requester: Gizem [ACMS78OFMKKVV] (Req TV): N/A
                      (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                      Description: We will give you information about a decision. Then, you will have to answer questions about it and provide some information about yourself (including demographics).
                      Time: 20 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $0.35
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; HF_Dec21 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                      X