banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Merry Christmas everybody...December 25, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas everybody...December 25, 2018

Hope your day is everything you want it to be. My next door neighbor brought me some homemade Puerto Rican egg nog yesterday. Very interesting to say the least. Here is a recipe. It is called coquito. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/44187/coquito/

Good morning and Merry Christmas. I hope you have a day filled with magic.

Comment

Title: Price negotiation | PANDA
      Requester: Sankar Sen [A1HN6IJW3IBVK3] (Req TV): $14.78/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
      Description: In this study you will be asked to take part in a negotiation task that takes about 20 minutes.
      Time: 40 minutes(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $2.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning and Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with family, friends and food!

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3I21NMEA64FA3MPI9U42IIS09HWSHT/tasks/3YKP7CX6G30COB4S3ULLQY8ILLTB7V?assignment_id=3SNVL 38CI6DMFF1CQQCQU7F7LYSKCL&auto_accept=true
          Jeffrey Fagan

Answer a survey about your attitude towards the law
          $1.50
          Masters
          screened out

Comment

Merry Christmas Everyone...

Comment

Title: Recruiting for a health study using search engine data | PANDA
              Requester: MSRNE researchers [A1F9W6UY3YL34J] (Req TV): $28.91/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 4.35] [Fair: 4.86] [Comm: 4.67] [Fast: 4.89]
              Description: Screening participants before providing data for health studies
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $1.50
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Title: Face Recognition Experiment | PANDA
                Requester: Perception lab [A2ANE57KZIJGW6] (Req TV): N/A
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: You will first be familiarized with two faces. Then, in each trial of the experiment, you will see a face and will be asked whose face is it.
                Time: 45 minutes(s)
                Reward: $2.50
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Peace and joy and good health to all. Hug everyone you love often. And make sure you never run out of ice cream. Enjoy!

Comment

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you all have a great day!

Comment

Wishing you all a very beary Christmas!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Title: A survey about your consumption habits (~10 mins) | Accept
                        Requester: Heewon Kim [A127KX23RN0Z8V] Contact
                        TV: [Hrly=$14.38] [Pay=4.71] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                        TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
                        TO2: No Reviews
                        Reward: 1.50
                        Duration: 2:00:00
                        Available: 1
                        Description: Please fill out a survey about your consumption habits
                        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Bear
                          Bear commented
                          Editing a comment
                          screened out. I guess that's why it's still around.

• JMo9597
                          JMo9597 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Me too.

• turkerjax
                          turkerjax commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I managed to make it throught the screeners for a change. Took about 4 minutes after that.

Title: Answer 10 short questions, with significant bonuses for correct answers. | PANDA
                        Requester: Nikhil Krishna [A3DR8RIJPBPO33] (Req TV): N/A
                        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                        Description: Answer 10 verbal reasoning questions in 10 minutes. For every correct answer, you get an additional 10c bonus. After finishing the questions, you'll be asked how many you think you got right. If you guess correctly, you'll get an additional 25c bonus.
                        Time: 12 minutes(s)
                        Reward: $1.00
                        Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: Decision making task | PANDA
                          Requester: Karolina [AHL38CRVCWZXE] (Req TV): $13.38/hr
                          (TO): [Pay: 4.71] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 3.50]
                          Description: In this study, you will be asked to participate in a decision making task. You will have the chance to earn an additional bonus of up to $0.50.
                          Time: 1 hour(s)
                          Reward: $0.50
                          Qualifications: DMT5 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; DMT2 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Bear
                            Bear commented
                            Editing a comment
                            1 1/2 minutes

Title: Price negotiation | PANDA
                          Requester: Sankar Sen [A1HN6IJW3IBVK3] (Req TV): $14.78/hr
                          (TO): [Pay: 3.10] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                          Description: In this study you will be asked to take part in a negotiation task that takes about 20 minutes.
                          Time: 40 minutes(s)
                          Reward: $2.00
                          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                          X