banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Pledge of Allegiance Friday...December 28,2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pledge of Allegiance Friday...December 28,2018

The pledge of Allegiance was officially sanctioned by Congress on this day in 1945. The words "under God" were added in 1954.

Title: Rate automatically simplified health sentences | Accept
    Requester: Laurens [A1T3UDA5YOB7OF] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 0.05
    Duration: 10:00
    Available: 630
    Description: Rate automatically simplified health sentences on grammar, meaning preservation and simplification.
    Qualifications: Location In GB, US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3PCJO2UJYJQ1TV97K6WS1STFXRHU5N/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Elsbeth

Labeling Stress in Social Media (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
      $0.12
      You need to take a quick test for this one. Clear your filters and search requester

Comment

Title: Which Dog: Guess the breed and tag the image | Accept
        Requester: BCAM-Basque Center for Applied Mathematics [A2ESM1JAI43LSS] Contact
        Reward: 3.33
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 1
        Description: ACCEPT ONLY IF YOU ARE ON A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP. With radioboxes, you only will be able to select one breed: Try to choose the correct one. With checkboxes, you will be allowed to select more than one breeds: Try to choose a minimum set so that you are sure that the correct one is in your selection.
        Qualifications: None

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I got through no problem, it was fun for me too which is nice

• Giskard
          Giskard commented
          Editing a comment
          I probably should have tried it again but I didn't want it to glitch on me again. Glad you had better luck.

• JMo9597
          JMo9597 commented
          Editing a comment
          Worked for me and I enjoyed it as well. Maybe it was because some of us caught it before there were several other participants clogging up the server.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3I...to_accept=true
        Alex Wang
        Answer a survey about advertisement
        It was okay. Under 7 minutes

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3S...to_accept=true
          Matthew Philp
          Survey about your identity - Part 2
          $1.00
          second part of something I did a week ago
          about 4 minutes
          Last edited by Carolyn; 12-28-2018, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Giskard View Post
            Title: Which Dog: Guess the breed and tag the image | Accept
            Requester: BCAM-Basque Center for Applied Mathematics [A2ESM1JAI43LSS] Contact
            Reward: 3.33
            Duration: 1:00:00
            Description: ACCEPT ONLY IF YOU ARE ON A COMPUTER OR LAPTOP. With radioboxes, you only will be able to select one breed: Try to choose the correct one. With checkboxes, you will be allowed to select more than one breeds: Try to choose a minimum set so that you are sure that the correct one is in your selection.
            Qualifications: None
            Thanks for the above, I actually got through that one fine, and it was a nice change of pace.

Good morning everyone and Happy Friday! Been busy with other things and haven't been turking as much this week. Maybe after New Years I can get back to my regular schedule. Have a follow-up doc appt this morning, so will be back later. Hope you all have a great day!

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck at your doc, hope everything's ok!

Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Amazon Prime Member, Female) | PANDA
            Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Contact)
            TV: [Hrly: $10.70] [Pay: 3.45] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.60] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
            TO: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.21] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 311] [ToS: 1]
            TO2: [Hrly: $2.40] [Pen: 0.58 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
            Reward: $0.10
            Duration: 8 days
            Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
            Requirements: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Gender In 2; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1

Comment

Good morning y'all, I hope today's a little better than yesterday!

Comment

Good morning turk troops!

Comment

So I check over on this site once in a while because I use the TurkerviewJS script and since Turkopticon is going away. I'm totally lost on what he's saying here. I'm guessing in order to use their website he will now be charging. But will he be charging to use the script?? Even though I've done this since July I'm still new at this and so I don't understand a lot of the lingo he's using. Like what is API? I thought I'd show my ignorance over here first before I ask over there.
                  Hey folks :ba: First thing first: this essentially will not affect you if... You submit content to or participate in TV already (submitting reviews,...
                  Last edited by NoShoes; 12-28-2018, 08:35 AM. Reason: Link edited. Right one should be there now.

Comment

• Fisherman
                    Fisherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Of course, I have no direct information. However, from what I've read, and the rumor mill, it's feeling to me like the place is starting to show some signs that so many companies do. They reach a certain level at which the "personal touch, communication, etc." starts losing out and a more business like mentality starts to form...and, mostly I'm not referring to the need to pay for things...I'm having to do that here too...but it seems that the place is trying to be all things to all people and stepping farther and farther away from serving as a nice worker board.

But, take what I say with a grain of salt...this is my competition...and they're far better established.

My hope is that enough of us are still looking for a "friendly neighborhood Hit board" because I like the community atmosphere here better than anywhere else.

• BadaBoomZooka
                    BadaBoomZooka commented
                    Editing a comment
                    API is just a programming vernacular for source code that can be used and customized by anyone. Youtube has an API that they allow you to use when you embed youtube videos on other websites for example. The free tiers apparently for people who have <1000 hits or spend < 3 hrs a day turking. Apparently this is to pay for server infrastructure, because the servers to operate TV according to them based on how many users use it, is too costly with out this expanded business model.

• NoShoes
                    NoShoes commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Fisherman and BadaBoomZooka. I agree Fisherman I prefer a "friendly neighborhood" HIT board. Please know, if I do pay anybody it will be for this site. I appreciate everything you all do.

Good Morning Guys and Gals, I sure hope things pick up a bit I could use a little more work to keep me busy.

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I could use more work to pay my car payment lol

Title: David Schneiderman audio transcription clean up | PANDA
                  Requester: Patricia Romano [A2LN99HY9WBVKY] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: Clean up a transcription from an automated transcription service
                  Time: 48 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 1
                  Reward: $22.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location In ATAU;

Comment

so tedious, but happy for the 4.00

​​​​​​
                    Title: Academic survey with $4 completion award. | PANDA
                    Requester: Christine Exley [A4LCJUP51VHRV] (Req TV): $20.03/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 4.94] [Fair: 4.92] [Comm: 4.71] [Fast: 4.92]
                    Description: You will be asked to answer an approximately 25 minute academic survey.
                    Time: 2 hour(s)
                    Reward: $4.00
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Decision-making study (10 min) | PANDA
                      Requester: ScientificIntuition [A22OEC7TGY10BO] (Req TV): N/A
                      (TO): [Pay: 3.59] [Fair: 4.93] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 4.64]
                      Description: Evaluate consumer products and make decisions (10 min)
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $0.90
                      Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location In CAUS;

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        under 5 minutes
                    Working...
                    X