banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Science Fiction Day Wednesday...January 2, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Science Fiction Day Wednesday...January 2, 2019

This day was chosen to celebrate birth date of Isaac Asimov. Do you have a favorite movie, author, book, or TV series? My favorite anything Science Fiction is the X-Files. I would watch the whole series again if I could. It's got everything, satire, intrigue, and dark humor. I'm still trying to figure out the cigarette man, which may be a spoof of Deep Throat. My favorite movie is still 2001, A Space Odyssey
    Last edited by Carolyn; 01-02-2019, 06:58 AM.

I always loved 2001, I also thought it was a shame that we'd not progressed nearly as far by that time...or still.

Comment

Pretty quick & easy. Note that a few of the questions that are clearly intended for you to be able to select more than one answer will give you a "this question requires and answer" error message when you try to finish the survey (you have to go back and pick only ONE answer on the ones where you get that error message - in order to be able to submit it).

Title: WORK/LIFE BALANCE SURVEY | Accept
      Requester: Ionut [A6NJUHXUXSIFW] Contact
      TV: No Reviews
      TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
      TO2: [Hrly=9.23] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 1500
      Available: 1
      Description: This will help us create content that offers employers of all sizes a better understanding of how employee environment can be better tailored to meet the highest productivity comfort level. Survey takes 7-8 minutes and it's completely anonymous.
      Qualifications: Work/Life Balance DoesNotExist ; Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 0; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Pre-screen HIT for a nickel, and the actual HIT (I didn't qualify, but the prescreen is quick for 5 cents anyway):

Title: Stress and Well-Being (Pre-Screen) | Accept
        Requester: Kristina Hood [A1XEDI2WQ6SUVX] Contact
        TO: [Pay=1.32] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=1.50] [Fair=4.27] [Reviews=43] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=2.96] [Pen=0.13 days] [Res=null] [Rec=25%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
        Reward: 0.05
        Duration: 3600
        Description: See if you qualify to complete a survey consisting of items regarding your perception of stressful events, identity formation and coping styles, as well as various measures by answering survey questions (takes 10 minutes to complete).
        Qualifications: Approved_Survey (Stress/Well Being) DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Title: Stress and Well-Being (Full Study) | Accept
        Requester: Kristina Hood [A1XEDI2WQ6SUVX] Contact
        TO: [Pay=1.32] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=1.50] [Fair=4.27] [Reviews=43] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=2.96] [Pen=0.13 days] [Res=null] [Rec=25%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
        Reward: 1.25
        Duration: 10800
        Description: Must complete the pre-screen survey. A personalized, unique password is required to access this survey.
        Qualifications: Approved_Survey (Stress/Well Being) DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3O...?ref=w_pl_prvw
          Aliaksei
          A survey of your preferences and attitude towards leisure
          $1.20
          Age 55+
          TO is not good but it is based on 1 review. I'm looking
          It seems okay...about 12 minutes. Requester wants some consistency in answers but that is not difficult
          Last edited by Carolyn; 01-02-2019, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Title: Make a MP3 recording of yourself speaking WHILE participating in a survey | PANDA
            Requester: Eric DeRosia [AT242Q7W4U37Y] (Req TV): $13.44/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 4.64] [Fair: 4.95] [Comm: 4.77] [Fast: 4.92]
            Description: ONLY for people with the equipment and know-how to create an MP3 file of themselves speaking. While you answer a survey, you'll make an informal audio recording, convert it to MP3 format, and upload it. Survey takes an average of 8 minutes.
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $1.99
            Qualifications: completed_study_0918 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US; finished_responding DoesNotExist ;
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

I've got to go take my eldest Daughter to her Dermatologist appt. today, which is about an hour's drive away. So, in case anyone is looking for me and can't get an immediate response...that's why. Should be leaving close to noon, and back by mid afternoon.

Comment

Title: Earn up to $18 or $32 for Two/Three parts real estate property games | PANDA
                Requester: neuronoodle lab [AML46V0764XK7] (Req TV): $16.77/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.53] [Fair: 4.74] [Comm: 3.82] [Fast: 4.68]
                Description: Earn up to $32 (3 parts) or $18 (2 parts)
                Time: 12 hour(s)
                Reward: $4.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; bad subjects DoesNotExist ; ParticipatedHouse DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
                Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did not qualify to move forward, but 4.00 for about 30 minutes, so not terrible

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
                This day was chosen to celebrate birth date of Isaac Asimov. Do you have a favorite movie, author, book, or TV series? My favorite anything Science Fiction is the X-Files. I would watch the whole series again if I could. It's got everything, satire, intrigue, and dark humor. I'm still trying to figure out the cigarette man, which may be a spoof of Deep Throat. My favorite movie is still 2001, A Space Odyssey
                In the realm of television I will give a nod to Farscape and the first season of Roswell.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                  ZeldaFoot commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've been meaning to watch farscape. I've never seen it.

Good morning turkin' troops!

I woke up early and took my car through the state inspection extortion program, so I accomplished something if I don't get anything else done.

2001 was a great movie. I also loved Avatar.

Comment

Title: Participate in a study about political discussions online(~ 12 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Alexander Bor [A3KNIOMXUWZOEL] (Req TV): $16.17/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 2.73] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: Answer questions and write a few sentences
                  Time: 45 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 106
                  Reward: $1.50
                  Qualifications: Exc: [-1193372351-121929] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1807] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    under 10 minutes

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    under 8 minutes

• witch1
                    witch1 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    About 9 for me.

Title: Daily life(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Katharina Köster [A3HBBAVGZIWDED] (Req TV): $13.09/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.60] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: a short survey
                  Time: 50 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [121843-121254] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Learn a small part of a new language | Accept
                    Requester: SYNCOG University of Edinburgh [A2G9MHTRPDVCVY] Contact
                    TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
                    TO2: No Reviews
                    Reward: 3.50
                    Duration: 45:00
                    Description: Learn a small part of a new language, earn $3.50
                    Qualifications: NPO Qualification DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning y'all! I hope the day is off to a good start for everyone.

Comment

easy

Title: Moral intuitions | PANDA
                        Requester: Pascale Willemsen [A35GCKTHTF4X70] (TO)
                        TO Ratings:
                        TO Unavailable
                        Submit a new TO review
                        Description: Fun, easy study about moral intuitions
                        Time: 3600
                        Reward: $0.20
                        Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

Working...
                        X