banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

What do you want on your bagel Tuesday...January 15, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you want on your bagel Tuesday...January 15, 2019

It's national bagel day. I'll have a toasted poppyseed bagel with lots of lox, cream cheese and a big slice of sweet onion, please. What kind of bagel do you like?

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    JHU Decision Making Lab
    30-minute Survey on Drug Attitudes and Opinions
    $4.00

Comment

I woke up to 2 survey invitations for good money in my e-mail. They were gone by the time I got up. Irritating to say the least.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3W7EAH4XMSB3KCCESS543272UBE1KJ/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
        Zoe

Marketing Research (15-20 minutes, with bonus)
        $1.00
        writing with this one and TO ain't so good either. Don't want to do it. Threw it back.
        Last edited by Carolyn; 01-15-2019, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Morning all.

No TO on these. Look like decent enough for filler. I did a few as a test.

Title: Check Image Labels | Accept
          Requester: Mobius Labs [A2IN655IUL4OCI] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.01
          Duration: 3:00
          Available: 395
          Description: Select images that were wrongly labeled
          Qualifications: None

Comment

Title: How much do you snoop on your partner? 2 minute survey. | Accept
            Requester: Sally McGrath [A1246CZUI1XDD8] Contact
            TV: No Reviews
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.30
            Duration: 10:00
            Available: 1
            Description: A lighthearted Valentine's Day survey to find out how much people snoop on their partners using technology. Quick, easy & fund to complete!
            Qualifications: None

Comment

• BookishGeek
              BookishGeek commented
              Editing a comment
              " A lighthearted Valentine's Day survey to find out how much people snoop on their partners using technology"

Hahahahaha, oh lord.

Good morning, Happy Turking Tuesday! Hope to get some more done today, hope it's a good day for all!

Couple pickfu's:
            Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Amazon Prime Member, Nutritional Supplements) | PANDA
            Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Contact)
            TV: [Hrly: $10.59] [Pay: 3.42] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.60] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
            TO: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.21] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 311] [ToS: 1]
            TO2: [Hrly: $2.40] [Pen: 0.58 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
            Reward: $0.07
            Duration: 8 days
            Available: 2
            Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
            Requirements: Nutritional Suplements In 2; PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US; Amazon Prime Membership In 1
            Carolyn I love cinnamon raisin bagels with strawberry cream cheese, yum!
            Last edited by dazcat; 01-15-2019, 06:19 AM. Reason: answering question

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3I21NMEA64FA3MPI9U42IIS09HWSHT/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
              Jeffrey Fagan

Answer a survey about your attitude towards the law
              $1.50
              Masters
              a little long but it was okay
              Last edited by Carolyn; 01-15-2019, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Morning everyone. The same bagel as you, Carolyn, but with capers!

Comment

Title: Work, Diet, Personality, and Political Demographics 4(≈ 2 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $20.85/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.17] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 4.17] [Fast: 4.70]
                  Description: survey
                  Time: 20 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 1
                  Reward: $0.25
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-565926463-123435] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Originally posted by kate View Post
                    Morning everyone. The same bagel as you, Carolyn, but with capers!
                    Oh my--I forgot my capers. Just added them

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Decision Making Survey (15-20 min) | PANDA
                        Requester: Stephen [A2JUN2U8U1K5ED] (Req TV): $13.62/hr
                        (TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 4.50] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.43]
                        Description: Fill survey and earn $1.00 + bonus
                        Time: 2 hour(s)
                        HITs Available: 36
                        Reward: $1.00
                        Qualifications: Cute DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Survey with memory game | PANDA
                          Requester: ECM-MT [A1FPSM671EIGJF] (Req TV): $15.80/hr
                          (TO): [Pay: 3.20] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                          Description: Solve different tasks including a memory game and answer questions about yourself.
                          Time: 1 hour(s)
                          HITs Available: 46
                          Reward: $1.00
                          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Huh...there's a petition up to keep the Weekly Worker Report if anyone's interested

https://www.change.org/p/mturk-worke...ctivity-report

Comment

• Bear
                              Bear commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I signed, but I doubt Amazon cares.

• Giskard
                              Giskard commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yeah, I doubt they're worried that we'll go on strike.

• smartin
                              smartin commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I went ahead and signed too. In the rare event it does actually do anything to help.
                          Working...
                          X