banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Winnie the Pooh Day Friday January 18, 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Winnie the Pooh Day Friday January 18, 2018

Winnie the Pooh Day is celebrated on the birthday of A.A. Milne, the English author who created the popular children's character, Winnie the Pooh. The name "Winnie-the-Pooh" first appeared in a story called "The Wrong Sort of Bees," on Christmas Eve in 1925, in The Evening News. The following year, Milne published a volume of stories about Pooh, simply titled Winnie-the-Pooh. He followed this in 1928 with The House at Pooh Corner.
    Title: Understanding Emotion | Accept
    Requester: lab lab [A1PLXVGTL8AWW] Contact
    TO: [Pay=2.88] [Fast=2.44] [Comm=1.92] [Fair=2.60] [Reviews=30] [ToS=6]
    TO2: [Hrly=16.36] [Pen=null] [Res=0%] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 1:30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This survey takes approximately 30 minutes.
    Qualifications: Location In GB, US; Masters Exists

Title: Do you want to get a bonus for chatting about cooking? | PANDA
    Requester: Online chatbots [A3UHNWMXE9PUZV] (Req TV): N/A
    (TO): [Pay: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
    Description: You will either play the role of a person asking questions about a cooking topic, or an expert answering them based on a reference text. You can get a bonus for longer dialogues. The conversations will be used to train and test software.
    Time: 2 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.66
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

Comment

Title: Navigate around a maze to find lost items (80-120 min; $9+ bonus of up to $3.00) | PANDA
      Requester: neuronoodle lab [AML46V0764XK7] (Req TV): $16.77/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 3.53] [Fair: 4.74] [Comm: 3.58] [Fast: 4.68]
      Description: We've left some items in gift boxes scattered around a maze. Unfortunately, we can't remember which boxes we left them in. Use the arrow buttons on the keyboard to find them before the time runs out! Earn a bonus of up to $3.00 by scoring points.
      Time: 3 hour(s)
      Reward: $9.00
      Qualifications: ParticipatedNavigationTask DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...let's just do today....and keep tomorrow's problems till tomorrow...

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3U...?ref=w_pl_prvw
          Seojin
          Label sentiment given a few words
          $0.02
          Masters
          single click but no TO. I did a few as a test

Comment

Good morning!

Title: What do you think about these 8 questions? (6-10 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Cocolab at Princeton [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Req TV): $17.59/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.84] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.86] [Fast: 4.84]
            Description: Tell us what you think about some questions. ~8 minute survey.
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 48
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Decision-making survey (~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: CAD [A2Y5GY2TSR6RLA] (Req TV): $33.52/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 4.88] [Fair: 4.26] [Comm: 3.67] [Fast: 4.85]
              Description: Read about scenarios and answer questions about health, money, or more general topics. No experience is required. (~20 minutes)
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.75
              Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1877] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

• JMo9597
                JMo9597 commented
                Editing a comment
                You've already completed... blah, blah, blah

Title: NFL Players Survey | (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
              Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] (Req TV): $8.77/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.93] [Fair: 3.96] [Comm: 3.25] [Fast: 4.30]
              Description: Please take this survey about NFL players. (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.)
              Reward: $0.36
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                screened

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                Did this one yesterday, very interesting but intrusive questions on this.

Good morning all. Have another follow-up doc appt this morning, be back later.

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                This one was weird.

Hey y'all! Fingers crossed for a great end to the week today!!

Comment

Good morning everyone!
                I see I missed a nice a9 batch yesterday. But, was there a new qualification on that?

Comment

Speaking of Qualifications....For those of you who might have missed it yesterday evening, our Quals Chart (which you can see by clicking the "Quals Chart" link at the top of any page) has been greatly updated. Further, since this chart relies upon members to post updates, you may click on the "Post-a-Qual" link to do just that. I'll take the posted quals and organize them into the chart each week.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That is such a great way to compile quals. Thanks for all your hard work.
                    Do you ever sleep?

• Fisherman
                    Fisherman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I do sleep. I actually go to bed at 9pm every day and wake at 6am. (on weekends, that may stretch an hour longer or so) I didn't used to sleep that much, but after I had a stroke 4 years ago, I have had to adjust. I just run out of steam after a period of mental activity. My neurologist put it like this "it's like you've got the same car, but your gas tank is 1/3 the size it used to be".

Anyhow, next up, I'll be organizing the "batch-specific scripts" area in much the same way...but expanding it as a collection of as many scripts as I can find.

This felt really long, it was close to the 40 minute mark

​​​​​​
                  Title: Assessing Organizations' Websites(≈ 40 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $20.85/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 4.16] [Fair: 4.78] [Comm: 4.17] [Fast: 4.70]
                  Description: Assess organizations' websites and evaluate how they portray their workplace culture
                  Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [3808121-123740] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1318032489 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

these two subjects don't seem to go together

Title: Two short surveys about perceptions of euthanasia and about shopping | PANDA
                    Requester: Universidade Católica Portuguesa VAT 5010822522 [A1LAHNKG1QUC9Q] (Req TV): $10.18/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                    Description: The 1st survey is about personal perceptions of euthanasia. The 2nd survey is about feelings while shopping. The average completion time is 8 minutes.
                    Reward: $1.00
                    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      hahaha

• Curbie
                      Curbie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      You've never been shopping with my husband's grandma. She's the best, but when she shops, she likes to look at EVERY. LITTLE. THING. It takes hours.

Title: Think about the explanations suggested for these four situations | PANDA
                    Requester: Cocolab at Princeton [A1N1YFYVJGJSBR] (Req TV): $17.59/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.84] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.86] [Fast: 4.84]
                    Description: In this 9 minutes survey, you will be asked to give us your opinion about situations described in four short texts
                    Time: 50 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 160
                    Reward: $1.20
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      about 7 1/2 minutes

Title: Study on decision making(~ 14 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Joeri Wissink [A27S7Q5W5EJB08] (Req TV): $26.47/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 1.00]
                    Description: Note: This study entails interaction with other participants. This means that your this study requires your full attention.
                    Time: 45 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $1.80
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [124648-124084] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                    X