banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Library Shelfie Wednesday...January 23, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Library Shelfie Wednesday...January 23, 2019

Celebrate any book shelves you have and take a picture of them. I bought wooden bookshelves 30 years ago from Walmart...7 feet tall. They have held up very well. The important thing is the shelves are adjustable. Good morning everybody.

FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH
    Survey about the Usefulness of Interactive Visualizations (Polar Coordinates)
    $10.00
    Masters
    US Bachelor's Degree
    I looked at this. I just don't have patience this morning. Don't have link cause I already looked at it.

Comment

Title: Survey about the Usefulness of Interactive Visualizations (Polar Coordinates) | Accept
      Requester: FH OÖ Forschungs & Entwicklungs GmbH [A38N2AUHUGX748] Contact
      TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 10.00
      Duration: 1:00:00
      Available: 1
      Description: This is a survey to assess the usefulness of various new, multidimensional, and interactive information visualization types based on a big data wine trading sample.
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1

Comment

Good morning everyone! Yesterday was off the chain!! Fingers crossed for another great day today!

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3VNGVF6XGJB9XDTA3KIKFBXELUDCGI/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
          Siyuan Zhou

watch some icons and answer some questions
          $0.50
          Masters
          I was screened out. Requester time estimate 5 minutes

Comment

Good morning! A9s are still going strong! I wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I was very glad to see these.

Title: Matching Image to Search (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
            Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$6.50] [Pay=1.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=3.92] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=139] [ToS=0]
            TO2: [Hrly=0.67] [Pen=2.89 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
            Reward: 0.01
            Duration: 5:00
            Available: 13941
            Description: --
            Qualifications: Online Purchase - Clothing & Shoes EqualTo 1; Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
            Title: Matching Image to Search 5f (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
            Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] Contact
            TV: [Hrly=$6.50] [Pay=1.80] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
            TO: [Pay=2.54] [Fast=3.92] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=3.94] [Reviews=139] [ToS=0]
            TO2: [Hrly=0.67] [Pen=2.89 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=4] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
            Reward: 0.01
            Duration: 5:00
            Available: 14010
            Description: --
            Qualifications: Online Purchase - Clothing & Shoes EqualTo 1; Blocked DoesNotExist ; Category Validation Qualification EqualTo 10; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
            Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3T6HLR4BXW5WSTOB25XFDNDDKMD89G/tasks/3OLZC0DJ8JFM96EGWN4R7BB2B1GVIF?assignment_id=3XC1O 3LBOSMC8ZGQ2X6RNTBUWMTLTH&auto_accept=true
              liane nagengast

$.80 for a Quick Survey about Consumer Behavior
              $0.80
              First, I got message that too many people were taking survey. Try again later. When I refreshed, I got message I had already done hit
              Last edited by Carolyn; 01-23-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                ZeldaFoot commented
                Editing a comment
                I was able to do it.

Title: chat with reality tv bot | Accept
              Requester: Seth [AVS5XNNUL0RZQ] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$10.61] [Pay=3.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.66] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=37] [ToS=3]
              TO2: [Hrly=3.93] [Pen=0.13 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=67%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
              Reward: 1.00
              Duration: 30:00
              Description: have a meaningful chat (approximately 13 turns; turn=back and forth) with my bot designed for fans of the Reality TV series The Challenge War of The Worlds. Please ask questions about the show in addition to clicking buttons.
              Qualifications: NonDisclosure GreaterThan 0; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Short survey. Tell us your opinions | PANDA
                Requester: Matt [ASG8WWXORCBYO] (Req TV): $13.43/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.12] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 4.89] [Fast: 4.88]
                Description: Should take 5-10 minutes.
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 70
                Reward: $0.75
                Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Psychological questionnaires and tasks | PANDA
                  Requester: Thomas Edward Gladwin [A13IGYMR7ZMJ99] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: Help with a scientific study (30 min) about emotion, cognition and mental health.
                  Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                  HITs Available: 1
                  Reward: $4.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    panda caught it, returning

please do not do this task if you have previously done one of the cVAEST tasks (these are the ones involving the memorization of numbers and the angry faces).

Can't there be some kind of qualification that says "hey, we know you're human so you don't have to do captcha anymore"
                  Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have given up hoping for masters

• liscampll
                    liscampll commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Same here. I give up!

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I mean something other than masters. Intermediate or something, where I can't do masters hits but i also don't have to stop and do captcha.

Did 300 of those MLDataLabeler hits, I sure hope I don't regret taking a risk lol

Comment

• mominavan
                    mominavan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I have done a lot of them and questioned my answers at time and they have all approved. They are safe to do.

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    great, that makes me feel better

• Turking2Long
                    Turking2Long commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They have always paid for me

Good morning everyone!

may not be new, but was for me, quick. Just saw the one negative review for going too fast, ooops, waiting to see if I get a rejection.
                  Title: Online Grocery Shopping Survey (5 questions) | PANDA
                  Requester: Marco Di Marino [A387DN1P6YKV5L] (Contact)
                  TV: [Hrly: $67.83] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
                  TO: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
                  TO2: No Reviews
                  Reward: $0.50
                  Duration: 5 days
                  Description: Give us your opinion on Instacart and Shipt
                  Requirements: Online Purchase - Groceries & Food EqualTo 1; Masters Exists; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Survey about Consumer Experiences(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Grant Donnelly [A391Q762IYB5E3] (Req TV): $29.22/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                    Description: Survey about consumer experience
                    Time: 15 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 21
                    Reward: $0.50
                    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test; Location In US;

Comment

• dazcat
                      dazcat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I just did this one, but at the end it said this survey is not currently active? Messaged, see what he says.

• kate
                      kate commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Same here. I took a chance and submitted it with the code given.

Title: Labelling traffic signs & fill out a survey about it | PANDA
                    Requester: Jan Marco Leimeister [A35QRYMF01XTYL] (Req TV): N/A
                    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                    Description: Labeling & Survey
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 1
                    Reward: $3.50
                    Qualifications: None;

Comment

Working...
                    X