banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Goofed, and deleted DHT...1/27/2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goofed, and deleted DHT...1/27/2019

Sorry folks, working to restore, but use this one in the mean time.

Oh! I was wondering why it had disappeared. Good morning!

Comment

Title: Survey about contemporary issues in society | PANDA
      Requester: MI-Survey [A3UZTY0Q89O3B5] (Req TV): $9.08/hr/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
      Description: Give us your opinions in a 10 minute survey.
      Time: 1 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $0.75
      Qualifications: Completed DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Consumer Scenario ($0.30 for 3 minutes)(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: The F Laboratory [A7GI4MUAC5KI] (Req TV): $13.26/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: survey
        Time: 30 minutes(s)
        Reward: $0.30
        Qualifications: Exc: [1129437048-125671] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          1 1/2 minutes

Well, can't restore it. Backup runs at 11am...and it's 10:57am now. Sorry folks....that won't happen again.

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't think we missed much except cake.

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          vBulletin may be able to restore it, but of course, since it is Sunday...we'll probably be moved on to another day before that happens.

• librarian50
          librarian50 commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree with Bear, don't stress over it!

Title: 5 min survey on decision making | PANDA
        Requester: Evan Apfelbaum [ACEMM1YJWITST] (Req TV): $12.56/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: 2.90] [Fair: 4.67] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.90]
        Description: We are investigating decision making process regarding purchase behavior
        Time: 15 minutes(s)
        Reward: $0.50
        Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Content Research qual hits are still up - they are unpaid, so make sure your filters are set accordingly. Also, if you don't have the qual, you may need to message them to say you're interested in the hits.

Title: Clean Up How-To Questions (qualification test) | Accept
          Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.07] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.00
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 100
          Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide, and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Qual Interest Exists ; Location In AU, CA, US; No repeats DoesNotExist

Comment

Good Morning One and All, I slept in this morning, rare for me to do that. Then I had a nice breakfast and here I am now ready to work. Hope You all are having a nice Sunday

Comment

Title: Memory and Threat: Psychological questionnaires and tasks | PANDA
              Requester: Thomas Edward Gladwin [A13IGYMR7ZMJ99] (Req TV): $10.85/hr/hr
              Description: Help with a scientific study (30 - 40 min) about emotion, cognition and mental health.
              Time: 2 hour(s)
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test;

Comment

Title: Marking objects and relations in images. Bonuses for good work! On average $10/hour. (a 'Start Immediately!' task) | PANDA
                Requester: Stanford University [AALPOIWHC4JFR] (Req TV): $78.04/hr/hr
                Description: In this HIT you will mark objects, properties and relations in an image. Bonus will be given for good work!
                Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
                Reward: $10.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Kizzy
                  Kizzy commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You're to fast for me

Title: Marking objects and relations in images. Bonuses for good work! On average $10/hour. (a 'Start Immediately!' task) | PANDA
                Requester: Stanford University [AALPOIWHC4JFR] (Req TV): $78.04/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: In this HIT you will mark objects, properties and relations in an image. Bonus will be given for good work!
                Time: 1 hour(s) 40 minutes(s)
                Reward: $10.00
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

I am going to blame my son for me being a bit slow this morning, he got me hooked playing this farm game. Video games are very addictive.

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes some can be.

I just realized HF was paused

By the way, I heard back from the neuronoodle (real estate game) people, who are kindly letting me finish the work! I'm grateful for understanding requesters

Comment

Title: Transparency in the Online Advertisment Economy (~15 minutes) | Accept
                    Requester: Tobias Urban [A8WCY7VTS2PF7] Contact
                    TV: No Reviews
                    TO: No Reviews
                    TO2: No Reviews
                    Reward: 1.75
                    Duration: 1:30:00
                    Available: 1
                    Description: We would like to learn about your experience with online advertisements and your transparency needs when it comes to privacy online.The survey will take 15 minute.
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Giskard
                      Giskard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh well, I'll give it a few minutes before I throw it back. to be honest, I've got sort of a case of the blahs today and this might be just the excuse I need to take the day off.

Damn....got through.
                      Last edited by Giskard; 01-27-2019, 12:11 PM.

• CrazyCatLady
                      CrazyCatLady commented
                      Editing a comment
                      heh - I went and took my kid to a thing, and came back to it working. darn those long timers

• Kizzy
                      Kizzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yeah mine didn't work I even restarted in hopes that would fix it. Finally it worked was fast once it started working

Title: View and Judge Faces(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Nicole Wedel [ALXS796M3QREA] (Req TV): $10.31/hr/hr
                    Description: In this academic study you will view faces and make judgments about them.
                    Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 2
                    Reward: $1.50
                    Qualifications: Exc: [126144-125555] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [1868] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                    X