banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Groundhog Day Saturday...February 2, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Groundhog Day Saturday...February 2, 2019

I think it has warmed up a little. Good morning everybody

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3PN7FLVWM44IQGV8IZ7L5JIVZ54SYL/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

PDRI-Mechanical-Turk

Data Aptitude Form
    Read questions and respond as quickly and accurately as possible. You must be a full-time employee in a professional job (i.e. a job that requires a Bachelor's degree). If you are not, your HIT will be rejected.
    $6.00

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Z...?ref=w_pl_prvw

SteveAM
      Take a MCQ based test
      $1.20
      watch the timer-this took me 17 minutes on 20 minute timer
      Last edited by Carolyn; 02-02-2019, 07:50 AM.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/35...?ref=w_pl_prvw
        Center for the Science of Social Connection
        Take a survey on diversity issues
        $2.00
        Masters
        bad to is complaints about screener
        Inquisit shows up without warning half way through
        Last edited by Carolyn; 02-02-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Psychology Experiment: Decision Making Task (Urns) | Accept
          Requester: Chris [A2GIYY77IUO78U] Contact
          TO: [Pay=2.90] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=11] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 8.00
          Duration: 6:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: In this HIT, you will participate in several brief tasks
          hosted on our website. There are 8 questionnaires, which should each take a few minutes.
          Then there is 1 decision making task, which should take about 1 hour.
          The total time usually takes about 90 minutes. If you have participated in
          another HIT with the title with "Decision Making Task (Urns)", you will not be able to do this HIT
          Qualifications: Consent EqualTo 0; Demographics3 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            I knew I caught that too easy. Already done it apparently/

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            ARGH! I did it back in September when I think most of the rest of us did it.

Title: Create 2D pattern lock for unlocking a mobile device (must be completed on a mobile device) ( $1.00 + $0.50 bonus) | PANDA
          Requester: Jun Ho Huh [APPLEXII1UNO8] (Req TV): $-/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.77] [Fair: 4.60] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.70]
          Description: Create 2D pattern lock for unlocking a mobile device (must be completed on a mobile device) ( $1.00 + $0.50 bonus)
          Time: 40 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: GestureStudyQualificationType DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Already completed blah blah blah...

This doesn't apply to me since the Halftime show doesn't appeal to me but if you plan on watching the Halftime show....

Title: Super Bowl Study (3-4 min academic study)(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
          Requester: Gabriela Tonietto [A26RQ6J8MFVJ0B] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$10.74] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: [Hrly=6.25] [Pen=0.20 days] [Res=null] [Rec=83%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
          Reward: 0.40
          Duration: 30:00
          Available: 111
          Description: Super Bowl Study - a two-part study for people who plan to watch the Super Bowl. This HIT is part one and takes 3-4 minutes
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Good morning! Slept late like a lazy bones but it felt good. Hope we get an eleoquent labs batch today!

Comment

Title: Earn up to $22 or $45 for Two/Three parts real estate property games | PANDA
              Requester: neuronoodle lab [AML46V0764XK7] (Req TV): $18.69/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 3.54] [Fair: 4.73] [Comm: 3.87] [Fast: 4.70]
              Description: Earn up to $45 (3 parts) or $22 (2 parts)
              Time: 6 hour(s)
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: ParticipatedHouse DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; great panda DoesNotExist ;

Comment

These are kind of fun. They are in the Noah family of hits/requesters.

Title: List commonly carried objects for a medieval setting | Accept
                Requester: Noah Turk [A162JSVY4FHKAM] Contact
                TV: No Reviews
                TO: No Reviews
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 0.30
                Duration: 15:00
                Available: 177
                Description: Given a character and personality in a medieval setting, describe the character and list objects that character may be carrying, wearing, or wielding.
                Qualifications: Location In US-AL, US-AR, US-DE, US-FL, US-GA, US-IA, US-KS, US-KY, US-LA, US-MD, US-MN, US-MO, US-MS, US-ND, US-NE, US-OK, US-SC, US-SD, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WV; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Comment

Good morning! Sounds like more Cereal Bar batches are coming soon, woohoo! I've got two batches to work on today (closed qual and tracing boundaries) so I'll be pretty busy with those. Hoping for more project.ones. It's nice to be able to have more variety in the work.

Comment

• magpie
                    magpie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I missed out on the cereal bar HITs whenever that happened before (just saw people mention it here after the fact). Is that Cornell LIC? Is there a qual HIT/test...? Wondering if i missed the boat or still could get in on it.

• TurknShop
                    TurknShop commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They just had a qualification batch last week, I think. I bet they'll be doing it again since it sounds like they're going to revoke qualifications of people cherry picking their roles.

• magpie
                    magpie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice. I'll keep an eye out. I've got them on overwatch from the bear/map HITs, so hopefully I'll see them when they come around. Thanks.

This looks like the same one from last week, but if you haven't done it...

Title: Data Aptitude Form 1 | Accept
                  Requester: PDRI-Mechanical-Turk [A1HUOSVLNRCA8G] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$14.29] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=4.62] [Fast=4.53] [Comm=4.25] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=86] [ToS=4]
                  TO2: [Hrly=9.46] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                  Reward: 6.00
                  Duration: 2:00:00
                  Description: Read questions and respond as quickly and accurately as possible. You must be a full-time employee in a professional job (i.e. a job that requires a Bachelor's degree). If you are not, your HIT will be rejected.
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

I don't remember for sure if I did the first one but I can accept it so I'll take a chance.

Title: Follow-up survey on e-mail safety. $1.50 for 5-10 minutes. | PANDA
                    Requester: Kang Lee Lab [A1T32MGFC1XPS6] (Req TV): $18.37/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 1.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
                    Description: Answer a few survey questions and make decisions about email safety. 3-week follow-up from initial HIT. $1.50 for 5-10 minutes.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    Reward: $1.50
                    Qualifications: Batch 1 EqualTo 10;

Comment

Title: Watch the NFL Superbowl game on CBS and calculate latency vs CBS.com | PANDA
                      Requester: William Wishon [A2X7ZQ7O7QP2ZR] (Req TV): $22.50/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                      Description: Watch the NFL Superbowl game on CBS via Cable, Satellite or Over the Air and compare delay with CBS.com
                      Time: 72 hour(s)
                      Reward: $5.00
                      Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Usability Video: Test a website and record video/audio of your test - Quality Testing | Accept
                        Requester: Quality Testing [A3E8OUHO2HSTVB] Contact
                        TO: [Pay=4.59] [Fast=4.91] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=40] [ToS=1]
                        Reward: 7.50
                        Duration: 2:00:00
                        Description: Test a website on a desktop or laptop. Record video of your test while speaking your thoughts out loud. Take a short feedback survey at the end.
                        Qualifications: EBTest4574-1 Exists ; EBQualC DoesNotExist

Comment

Working...
                        X