banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Superbowl water cooler edition Monday...February 4, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superbowl water cooler edition Monday...February 4, 2019

Actually the game was pretty good--it was close til the end. I liked 3 Superbowl ads: The Mexican avocado ad where the dogs were the judges of the humans in a dog show; the Budweiser wind farm with the horses and the dalmatian with ears flapping in the wind; the Michelob robot who beats all the humans in exercises but ends up very sad at the bar when the humans get to drink the beer. Good morning all

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Z...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Jeeyoon Kim
    2nd survey about Super Bowl 2019
    $1.00
    Available until 10am (don't know about time zone) this morning. Looks like there will be a part 3.
    Last edited by Carolyn; 02-04-2019, 05:47 AM. Reason: About 6 minutes. Part 3 will tomorrow for $2

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/34...?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Jamie G.
      Answer a brief survey (5min.) after a short video
      $1.01
      Masters
      Last edited by Carolyn; 02-04-2019, 06:06 AM. Reason: Guess I did this one last week

Comment

I received this from the street sign hit that was rejected

​​​​​​Dear Crowd worker
        Thanks for your message. We are currently testing our system and believe that a technical problem has led to many unjustified rejects. Once we have found the error, we will review the result and cancel the reject and initiate payment if it was unjustified.
        We apologize for the inconvenience and hope for your understanding.
        Best regards
        Thorsten Weber

Comment

Morning all

You'll have to look and see if there are qual tests attached to this. I already have them so I can't see them if there are.

Title: Subjective Probability Estimation | Accept
          Requester: Textual Choreography [A11J530JMR0EVG] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$7.73] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=3.03] [Fast=3.85] [Comm=2.94] [Fair=3.88] [Reviews=38] [ToS=0]
          TO2: [Hrly=0.94] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
          Reward: 0.15
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 898
          Description: Item per HIT has been reduced to 5
          Qualifications: unli plus first round DoesNotExist ; The P qualification for SLI GreaterThan 70; The S qualification for SLI GreaterThan 40

Comment

Well, we have had some craziness in this house. Syannes snake escaped, we found him and then a week later he escaped again. We had even duct taped every possible hole, and seriously have no idea how he got out. I actually thought Syanne must have sleep walked and let it out or something, because every inch was taped up. She was devastated, we tore this house apart, even cut up dog beds thinking he could have gotten in maybe. We ended up getting her a python this weekend because it is bigger and no way it can escape the enclosure. Guess who was found last night? Yup, the 1st snake, he just came out from under the sofa? So anyway, off to get a whole new set up with no escape routes and now we have 2 snakes lol.

Comment

• Kizzy
              Kizzy commented
              Editing a comment
              I would never ever on purpose have a snake in my house. I couldn't sleep at night just knowing it was in the house let alone loose where it could wiggle its way into my bed. Oh creepy

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              lol...I don't even like the idea that there are other living creatures OUTSIDE the house...including people most days.

• magnoliagal
              magnoliagal commented
              Editing a comment
              I think everybody has a worst fear and mine is definitely snakes. I cannot ever look at them on the TV. Seeing one will freak me out! I don't know where that came from because as a kid I played with them all the time...

Good morning! The lowest scoring Super Bowl in history. If you like defense, that game was for you.

Comment

• Carolyn
              Carolyn commented
              Editing a comment
              I was happy to see someone else besides the quarterback get most valuable player. Nothing against Brady but it is just nice to see someone else can win. Actually the NE defense should have won MVP. Has a defense person ever won MVP?

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Edelman definitely deserved it. I think there have only been a couple defensive players to win it before.

Title: 3-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 190204(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] (Req TV): $12.33/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $0.30
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              under 1 1/2 minutes

Title: Behavioural Patterns In Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Kiara [A3SPMGCYDHDDXG] (Req TV): $16.85/hr/hr
            Description: Participants will be presented with a behavior and asked to select additional behaviors deemed likely to occur with that behavior in the same relationship. They’ll then be asked to judge whether or not the behaviors they have selected would represent an abusive relationship. Some of these behaviors might be considered abusive whilst some might not. Participants will also respond to basic demographic questions about their age, gender, sexuality, and religion. Participation in this study will take approximately 15 minutes.
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            Reward: $1.75
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [127633-127044] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1Take Test; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning y'all, I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

Comment

Title: Learning to predict how a machine classifies images | PANDA
                Requester: Patrick Shafto [ABYGLITD9LAX5] (Req TV): $22.26/hr/hr
                Description: We are studying whether people can determine how a robot classifies images. You will be shown a target image, and presented with two examples from two different categories. Your goal will be to determine which of two categories provided to you the robot will classify the target image as. If you have completed a similar HIT in the last few days, please do not attempt this HIT as you will not be approved for your work.
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $2.50
                Qualifications: Location In US;

Comment

Title: Curiosity Video Task Part 4 | PANDA
                  Requester: Abigail [ATEVL9O9FEYTU] (Req TV): $12.55/hr/hr
                  Description: Watch animated line drawings and guess what the picture is going to be of.
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $3.50
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Short survey. Answer questions about one hypothetical scenario | PANDA
                    Requester: Matt [ASG8WWXORCBYO] (Req TV): $18.42/hr/hr
                    Description: Should take ~10 minutes. Some workers who participated in a similar HIT are excluded - see HIT description for more details
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 24
                    Reward: $0.75
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      under 4 minutes

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Title: Clean Up How-To Questions | Accept
                      Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] Contact
                      TO: [Pay=3.33] [Fast=4.07] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.92] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
                      Reward: 0.05
                      Duration: 20:00
                      Available: 1252
                      Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide,
                      and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
                      Qualifications: Question Editor Exists

Comment

Working...
                      X