banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Whistle a Happy Tune Tuesday February 5, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whistle a Happy Tune Tuesday February 5, 2019

Title: ~ 10 min. Survey on your experience and product preferences | PANDA
    Requester: EMSCI Retail Lab [A2ELTCQIOEEHJV] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 15.89] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: 9.00] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: First, we will present you with a question of a past feeling and ask you to complete a short writing task. Next, in a different section, we will ask you some questions regarding your product preferences.
    Qualifications: Study 1 DoesNotExist; Masters Exists; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Good morning everyone!

Image counting link is in email. Guess I will get this over with early.

A bit under 1 min. for me:
    Title: Health Behavior Survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Andrew [A1XKGJ3N9PRS79] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: $7.84] [Pay: 2.40] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: $0.10
    Duration: 20 days
    Description: A brief survey about your habits
    Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [126743-126154] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
    Last edited by dazcat; 02-05-2019, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Just did mine as well, because I know Z's are coming'

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok maybe they aren't coming lol

• TurknShop
      TurknShop commented
      Editing a comment
      I took my vacation day. I already have a few batches to work on so have been doing those instead.

Good morning!

Title: Participate in a 6-minute Study for Research | PANDA
    Requester: Basima Tewfik [A13HIOHNI0ILS2] (Req TV): $10.57/hr/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: Participate in an 6-minute partner and team study - US employees, college graduates, and native English speakers only please
    Time: 1 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $0.70
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be a full-time employee in the United States, a native English speaker, and a graduate from a four-year college or university in the United States to complete this study.

Title: Read a shopping scenario and answer a few questions (~5 minutes to complete). | PANDA
    Requester: Dominique Braxton [A1UWGJFMSA75XB] (Req TV): $13.82/hr/hr
    Description: You will be asked to read a short shopping scenario, and answer a few questions about a hypothetical shopping scenario.
    Reward: $0.45
    Qualifications: Already Completed My Study DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
      Bear commented
      Editing a comment
      delete &MID=WORKER ID from survey url if it doesn't work.

Title: Rate Emotions of Faces - CatInterested1 | PANDA
    Requester: Affective Cog Neuro Lab 03 [A2P191MUP3WMOU] (Req TV): $13.27/hr/hr
    Description: Complete ratings of faces as well as a few surveys.
    Time: 4 hour(s)
    Reward: $5.00
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning y'all, I hope everyone's day is off to a great start so far.

Comment

Good morning, all! My first cup of coffee in a week...tastes great! (I switched to tea for a week because I had labs drawn yesterday, and I've read that coffee can impact your cholesterol levels.)

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          That sounds like it would dangerous for everyone around me.

• Rosemary
          Rosemary commented
          Editing a comment
          I was drinking my tea made with two teabags, so extra strong for the caffeine! I started a keto diet in January, so a bit worried about the cholesterol levels going up (though I know, they say it doesn't matter, but don't want to fight with my doctor about it). I'm certain my blood sugar/A1C levels will be much improved, since I've been testing that at home all month.

• Turking2Long
          Turking2Long commented
          Editing a comment
          I was taken off all caffeine and have been on the heart healthy diet (Dr.s orders) for a week. I would kill for a couple of pieces of bacon and a cup of coffee right now!

Zoltars are here. My script doesn't work.

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          mine is working

Good morning!

Anyone tried these?

Title: Is this a cat? | Accept
        Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        Reward: 0.01
        Duration: 5:00
        Description: Select if the image is a cat or not a cat.
        Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist
        Names have been drawn for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. Don't forget to send a gift by December 21!.

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          yes, they are easy, and I have had no problems with this requester on any of their hits

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I would say this requester is safe. I've done hits in the past and they approve, takes a little time but they have all approved for me in the past. I kept a requester panda running for them most the day yesterday just for a little filler.

getting this in Chrome again when I try to like a post, or post.
        • Error: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
        Last edited by Bear; 02-05-2019, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• Bear
          Bear commented
          Editing a comment
          seems to be working now.

I just cannot get motivated this morning. I have to take the kids to the dentist. I was ready to do some Z's till they posted , and now I can't make myself do them

Comment

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm in the same boat, I seem lately to be in too much of my " one-million-and-one issues going on in my head " kind of rut. I can't seem to just settle down and work. I feel like all I do is put out fires and stress about where the next one will be.

Title: 30 minutes English language study, read sentences and answer questions | PANDA
        Requester: Mingya Liu [A3BTB1GFE0FWDK] (Req TV): $20.23/hr/hr
        Description: In this study, you will be asked to read a number of sentences, and provide feedback on them, as directed in the experimental instructions.
        Time: 2 hour(s)
        Reward: $4.00
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Sushi and decision making | PANDA
          Requester: ECM-MT [A1FPSM671EIGJF] (Req TV): $14.81/hr/hr
          Description: In this HIT you will make a choice about a sushi dining experience and answer some survey questions
          HITs Available: 80
          Reward: $1.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning Happy Chinese New Year, let's all celebrate the PIG!

Comment

Title: Participate in a study that examines the use of information by donors to nonprofit organizations | PANDA
              Requester: Mark Smith [A29FNS11IYL6GS] (Req TV): $27.52/hr/hr
              Description: Would you like to be involved in research at The University of Oklahoma? I am Mark Smith from the John T. Steed School of Accounting at the University of Oklahoma and I invite you to participate in my research project that examines the use of information
              Reward: $2.50
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Completed this survey already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                10 minutes after taking a couple breaks to check on hits. Not a bad one worth a panda
            Working...
            X