banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Friendly Trendy Hits for all Wednesday...February 6, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friendly Trendy Hits for all Wednesday...February 6, 2019

It's also National frozen yogurt day----I like it better than ice cream. Not so sweet and fewer calories and less fat. Good morning all.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/31TTIPZ8YOTHYGG5RUH6NUCZ1SNG3D/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Allen Johnston

Password manager software survey
    $1.50
    Masters
    under 8 minutes
    Last edited by Carolyn; 02-06-2019, 05:50 AM.

Comment

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Economic Decision-Making for work related to 3Z8UJEJOCZ7J09DTZB1N3BJ68MH93Y.
      The value of your bonus is: $3.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
      Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

I did this hit on Feb. 4. I don't really remember it but I am happy to get bonus

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3HRZ3G9ES0J9VFXXT3E090SWHWY9G7/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
        Tiffany Sia

Cancer Genetic Testing Survey, 4-5 min
        $0.60
        female
        under 5 minutes
        Last edited by Carolyn; 02-06-2019, 05:57 AM.

Comment

• magpie
          magpie commented
          Editing a comment
          Title: Cancer Genetic Testing Survey, 4-5 min | Accept
          Requester: Tiffany Sia [AWCJGWL9C51A3] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.60
          Duration: 1 day
          Available: 1
          Description: Answer a 5 minute survey about your opinions on genetic testing for cancer related genes in women.
          Qualifications: Gender - Female EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 93; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Title: An Eyewitness Memory Study(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: Eyewitness Lab [A23G14DF61WLWN] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$20.36] [Pay=4.31] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=4.14] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=4.25] [Fair=4.75] [Reviews=25] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=10.06] [Pen=0.35 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 1.25
        Duration: 20:00
        Description: You will watch a short, non-violent, video of a crime being committed, before answering some questions. You will also be asked to provide non-identifying demographic information.
        Qualifications: Exc: [-862443621-127114] DoesNotExist ; Location In AU, CA, GB, NZ, US

Comment

This was ok, not too long, no writing

​​​​​​
          Title: Validation of psychological questionnaires | PANDA
          Requester: Anna Dapprich [A3ODBWGSM7FSOV] (Req TV): $23.70/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Answer questions about your personality & behavior
          Time: 45 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $2.00
          Qualifications: Completed DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

This wasn't bad. I didn't check the timer at the very end, but it was <10 min for sure.

Title: Take a MCQ based test | Accept
            Requester: SteveAM [A1UT0LSYUCRHA1] Contact
            TV: No Reviews
            TO: [Pay=2.96] [Fast=4.30] [Comm=3.36] [Fair=3.89] [Reviews=128] [ToS=5]
            Reward: 1.20
            Description: The responses from the test would be used to analyze biasness in assessments on the basis of location, gender and ethnicity
            Qualifications: Completed DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

I guess I've already done this (thought Hit Finder doesn't have it checked... maybe they changed the name of it):

Title: Short (~2 mins) demographic survey that will qualify you to receive invitations to high value HITs (between $6.00 - $7.25/hour) | Accept
              Requester: TOSS Labs [A346XW80CTS6IP] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$11.07] [Pay=3.67] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=4.38] [Reviews=31] [ToS=1]
              Reward: 0.30
              Duration: 1:00:00
              Available: 616
              Description: Short (~2 mins) demographic survey that will qualify you to receive invitations to high value HITs (between $6.00 - $7.25/hour)
              Qualifications: Previously Participated DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Ooooh, it would be nice to have an Alexandria day. I don't have a lot of turk time today, so that would help.

Title: Construct what-if situations from a science paragraph. | Accept
                Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$15.53] [Pay=4.36] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=8.65] [Pen=0.44 days] [Res=100%] [Rec=80%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 0.80
                Duration: 10:00
                Available: 16
                Description: Your answers will help teach computers to deeply understand and analyze situations. One HIT involves writing nine fill-in-the-blanks what-if situations.
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; qualification-d DoesNotExist

Comment

• magpie
                  magpie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am terrible at noticing the tiny, little red number at the top indicating that I have messages. Lol. Sorry. I'll go read them now!

• magpie
                  magpie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Got it. Will take care of it ASAP. Will also make a point to check that email address on a more regular basis.

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No problem, I spend so much time messaging on the board that I can't go more than a couple of minutes without checking it...lol

1.5 minutes, 25 cents. Easy.

Title: Twelve short questions about major consuming facing industries | Accept
                Requester: Sam McNerney [A39215IC8I5WH5] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$14.52] [Pay=4.36] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=4.06] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=45] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=7.57] [Pen=2.17 days] [Res=null] [Rec=85%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=2]
                Reward: 0.25
                Description: Each question should take a seconds to answer. The HIT should take about 2-3 minutes.
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Groups and Perception Survey | Accept
                  Requester: Geoffrey Leonardelli [AT42ELXOHSYWL] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$16.16] [Pay=4.08] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                  TO: [Pay=2.92] [Fast=4.19] [Comm=2.91] [Fair=4.16] [Reviews=120] [ToS=0]
                  TO2: [Hrly=7.46] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                  Reward: 2.00
                  Available: 36
                  Description: Before initiating this HIT, please go to (http://rotman.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/...ThTyiAm9Xmritf) and see if it still opens. Please only accept the HIT after you consent.
                  Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...?ref=w_pl_prvw
                    Seok Kang
                    A survey about dog food advertisements
                    This is an online experiment about how dog owners evaluate dog food ad descriptions.
                    $0.50
                    Masters
                    requester wants you to sign a form and upload it. Duh

Comment

Not sure if you need to do this from a mobile phone (I think not). I got screened out...

Title: Answer a survey about your mobile app behaviors. You must own an iPhone and have iOS 12 installed. | Accept
                      Requester: Max Silverman [A30QVNFVFP8YY4] Contact
                      TV: [Hrly=$13.85] [Pay=3.67] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
                      TO: [Pay=2.07] [Fast=2.71] [Comm=2.00] [Fair=2.26] [Reviews=37] [ToS=0]
                      TO2: [Hrly=8.19] [Pen=0.10 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=20%] [Rej=2] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
                      Reward: 1.50
                      Description: Give us your opinion about mobile app behaviors. You MUST have an iPhone and iOS 12 for at least a week.
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US; 5 DoesNotExist

Comment

• smartin
                        smartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I got screened out too. I assume I don't use my fancy brick enough for what they are looking for.

Well, it seems to have slowed down a touch. Glad to be 1/3 of the way to my daily goal before both kiddos are awake! Time to prepare for school/work, and a long commute on snowy roads (it took us 3 hours to get home from school yesterday, instead of the usual 30 minutes... that was fun).

Update: Now BOTH of my kids are sick. I guess it's a home day. Maybe I'll have more turking time than I thought. Honestly I'm glad I don't have to do the commute.
                      Last edited by magpie; 02-06-2019, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Moving to Minnesota is definitely on my list of Things Not To Do.

• magpie
                        magpie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Smart.

• smartin
                        smartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        magpie I'm pretty sure I offered this once before but almost all of our snow melted down in Des Moines over the weekend. We were up to 50 on Sunday. A little freezing rain yesterday that ended up just being pellets of ice. And unless you literally commute 30 miles or refuse to take the interstate no commute will take you 30 minutes... Just a thought I can't remember what you said you do/what the heck brought you to "the frozen tundra" anyways.

Turk-a-doodle-doo! Time to wake up and make some money!

Comment

• Fisherman
                        Fisherman commented
                        Editing a comment
                        that's thick.

• smartin
                        smartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Just the way I like it!
                    Working...
                    X