banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Make Monday Great February 11, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Monday Great February 11, 2019

Title: Answer survey about workplace factors that contribute to the occurrence of sexual harassment | PANDA
    Requester: Mindy W Douthit [A1VVG2C0YZBLP6] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 19.39] [Pay: 4.80] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 8.00
    Duration: 2 days
    Available: 1
    Description: Survey questions about your work experience and your organization's cultural values, human resources practices and office layout as well as any experiences with sexism or sexual misconduct at work.
    Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists; Gender - Female EqualTo 1

It's the last week of my Australian sabbatical and I'm honestly a little sad about it.

Comment

• kate
      kate commented
      Editing a comment
      How long have you been there?

Title: 5-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 190211 | Accept
    Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$12.57] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    Reward: 0.50
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to consumption and social experience questions. There are no right or wrong answers and we are only interested in what you would do in these situations.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Very quick.

Title: Short qualification | Accept
      Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] Contact
      TV: [Hrly=$15.93] [Pay=4.21] [Fast=4.40] [Comm=4.25] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
      TO: [Pay=4.27] [Fast=4.82] [Comm=4.75] [Fair=4.98] [Reviews=81] [ToS=0]
      TO2: [Hrly=6.72] [Pen=0.49 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=83%] [Rej=0] [ToS=1] [Brk=0]
      Reward: 0.04
      Duration: 15:00
      Available: 1241
      Description: Short qualification
      Qualifications: Already taken DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Play a game | Accept
        Requester: Lior Box [A2MKWF4MHZ1ZZJ] Contact
        TV: No Reviews
        Reward: 2.00
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Description: Perform rating on our questions, task is ~15 minutes
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Comment

Title: Five Short Questions for Pre Screen Survey | Accept
          Requester: Sandy Erb [A2ULCQ1IVAMXK5] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          Reward: 0.05
          Duration: 1:30:00
          Description: You are being invited to participate in a brief Pre Screening Survey to determine your eligibility for our main 30-35 minute research survey that pays $3.00. If you meet eligibility criteria, the Main Survey will be made available to you.
          Qualifications: Prescreen DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good Morning Everyone. Let's just have as nice of a Monday as we can...

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              so far it's starting good

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Just want to add that 7.30 is my good...lol

Good morning beautiful people!
            Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope this is the start of a wonderful week for all!

Under 2 min. for me, bit of writing.

Title: Brief survey(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: ari b lustig [AUNWYS66AU05S] (Contact)
              TV: [Hrly: $4.75] [Pay: 1.42] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
              TO: [Pay: 1.76] [Fast: 2.50] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 2.80] [Reviews: 23] [ToS: 0]
              TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
              Reward: $0.30
              Duration: 30 days
              Description: survey
              Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; Location In US

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Survey about discussing the news(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: University of Exeter Politics Lab [ATPVRCAAELUBF] (Req TV): $19.16/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.25] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: Tell us a bit about who you discuss various topics with
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 1
                Reward: $0.80
                Qualifications: Exc: [4097574-127683] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  doesn't seem to be a survey link in that one. seems to no show up just in Chrome. Works in Firefox.

• mominavan
                  mominavan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I figured out last night that if you used that "Hide Mturk Instructions" script yesterday then it needs to be turned off because it is causing links not to show up on surveys on Chrome. I threw back one survey thinking it was broken and when the next one did the same thing I knew something was wrong. Turned it off and it worked fine.

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I figured that out when I got another hit the same way.

Good morning everyone! I Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Comment

Title: Clean Up How-To Questions | Accept
                  Requester: Content Research [A23UQ2KZH7FOZG] Contact
                  Reward: 0.05
                  Duration: 20:00
                  Available: 1596
                  Description: View a short question asked by a reader of an online how-to guide,
                  and rewrite it to be clear, concise, and free from spelling and grammar errors.
                  Qualifications: Question Editor Exists

Comment

Title: Labelling traffic signs & fill out a survey about it | PANDA
                    Requester: Jan Marco Leimeister [A35QRYMF01XTYL] (Req TV): $16.33/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.86] [Fair: 3.89] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 3.00]
                    Description: Labeling & Survey
                    Time: 40 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $5.00
                    Qualifications: None;

Comment

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm glad you posted that, I just did it and I was wondering if you ever got that rejection resolved.

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      sarahsugar I emailed him asking to look at his platform because I knew I did it correctly. He did, and said it turned out to be their issue and reversed it

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thanks for the info, hopefully he has resolved whatever issue he was having. I'm glad you got it worked out.

Title: Language and Decision-making(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: CBUA Research Group [A2UG9Y99CJZMNQ] (Req TV): $13.13/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 2.58] [Fair: 3.40] [Comm: 2.29] [Fast: 2.94]
                    Description: This study examines your language skills and decision-making.
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 3
                    Reward: $2.25
                    Qualifications: SurveyGroup [1949] DoesNotExist ; Exc: [127386991-128209] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

This survey can only be taken by invitation. It doesn't state that until you click the link to do it.

​​​​​​
                      Title: Website Design Survey: What are your opinions? (~10 Minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Sean McDermid [A25EFDVHPG2C2Z] (Req TV): $-/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                      Description: This is a short survey for an academic study. You will be asked to view a website design and complete a short survey. This will take approximately 7 - 10 minutes to complete.
                      Time: 30 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $2.00
                      Qualifications: Age - 45 - 55 EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;
                      Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

Working...
                      X