banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

National Hug Day Tuesday...February 12, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

National Hug Day Tuesday...February 12, 2019

Give everybody on this forum a big hug for being so helpful and just all around nice people.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/32MVG4819JCUTJ3L722W42EIOOLCUN/tasks/3CO05SML7V6HEZHC8N3XT84A8RT0RX?assignment_id=31EUO NYN2V4XW7O69UFK9QLK22HOVY&auto_accept=true
    Basima Tewfik

Participate in a 11-minute Study for Research(~ 11 minutes)
    US employees, college graduates, and native English speakers only please
    $1.20

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/32...to_accept=true
      Liza
      How would you describe yourself?
      $0.70
      Masters
      Last edited by Carolyn; 02-12-2019, 07:41 AM. Reason: ~7 minutes on 10 minute timer

Comment

Good morning! I hope today is going to be a great day! It's very rainy here.

Comment

• witch1
          witch1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Its been raining like crazy here, too! And got very warm over night.

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          Would you like some snow instead

• Nostalgic
          Nostalgic commented
          Editing a comment
          Rainy here too... Soooo tired of it too....... No more rain....... smartin Yes, Please.. Send me some snow in TN.

Title: Psychology study - part 1 of 2(~ 60 minutes) | Accept
        Requester: silvy [A1UIZ8PQ1059NO] Contact
        TO: [Pay=3.96] [Fast=4.58] [Comm=4.25] [Fair=4.58] [Reviews=32] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=9.60] [Pen=0.06] [Res=1.00] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 7.00
        Duration: 2:00:00
        Available: 7
        Description: survey
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1378760986-128401] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80; Location In US

Comment

• Sweetheart
          Sweetheart commented
          Editing a comment
          I just finished this...it took exactly 59 minutes so they are right about the time. It is paced so you can not move any faster than that. You watch a very large amount of 2 minute videos and answer questions about them. Decent HIT I guess but $7/hour....I'm not sure. It says there is a $3 completion bonus so that might make it worth it IF that comes through.

Good morning turking machines! Big Bear hugs!

Comment

Sending virtual hugs to you all!
          Positive as f*&%! Be happy and everything else is a breeze!

Comment

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            How are you doing with everything? Been thinking of you and your family a lot.

Title: 1-2 minute survey for $0.20(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: The Wharton School [ABIUW8FBC3EE7] (Req TV): $15.69/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.66] [Fair: 4.55] [Comm: 3.96] [Fast: 4.54]
          Description: Answer survey questions to earn money
          Time: 45 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.20
          Qualifications: Exc: [4059969-128471] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            Don't wanna....but gonna anyway

Title: Website Evaluation | Accept
          Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] Contact
          TO: [Pay=3.37] [Fast=4.59] [Comm=2.22] [Fair=4.58] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
          TO2: [Hrly=3.00] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
          Reward: 0.10
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Available: 1158
          Description: -
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            really, really don't wanna, but gonna anyway

Hug and more Hugs, Good Morning Everyone. Lets hope we break our goals by 100's today.

Comment

Title: Compulsivity Study(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Evdokiya Knyazhanskaya [A1D9IR8U0EM6X6] (Req TV): $25.21/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
            Description: This HIT is a study that involves completing an online survey about your mental health. The study is being conducted by researchers from Boston University. The survey includes questionnaires that assess your current and past thoughts and behaviors. The full survey should take 15-30 minutes to complete. In the beginning of the survey you will be asked a number of eligibility questions. If eligible, you will be directed to the remainder of the survey. At the end of the survey, you will be given a unique code that can be entered at the bottom of this posting. Once you complete the survey and enter this code, compensation of $3 will be automatically deposited into your Amazon Payment account (within 3 days of completing the survey). If you are not eligible, you will be compensated $1 for completing the eligibility questionnaire. You must complete the entirety of the survey provided to you in order to receive compensation. Your participation is voluntary and the information you provide will be confidential. This study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance through a Boston University research ethics committee. If you are interested in learning more about this study before you agree to participate, please contact us at [email protected].
            Time: 120 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 2
            Reward: $1.00
            Qualifications: Exc: [2057001433-128478] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Experiment with other workers and bonus payments! | PANDA
              Requester: Gustav Karreskog [A1TCERPBG36YN1] (Req TV): $15.42/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: asdfsdf
              Time: 39 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: None;

Comment

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice description from that requester! lol

Good morning!
              Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

TV updated and I noticed this, that's pretty cool, giving hourly on batches VS surveys

​​​​​​

Comment

Good morning lovelies. I am slower than a tortoise right now, was up till 4 am with a toothache and it's still bugging me, guess I should think about calling the dentist.
                  Now to decide, Zoltars or Rowans...?

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                    ZeldaFoot commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You do the zoltars, and I'll do the zellers.
                Working...
                X