banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

What do you "Need" to make ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you "Need" to make ?

How much do you "Need", not "Want", to make on a M-F daily basis from Mturk to keep you reasonably happy ?
    $10-$20
    36.36%
    $20-$30
    33.33%
    $30-$40
    9.09%
    $40-$60
    12.12%
    $60-$80
    3.03%
    More than $80 a day.
    6.06%

$10 - $20 only because I happen to have pt work right now. If I didn't, my goal would be in the $40-60 range

Comment

I'm stating $20-$30 but that may change to a higher amount as time goes along and I get a feel for how my new job is actually going to give me for income monthly.

Comment

I need $35/day so I can get Obamacare help with my health insurance. Right now, my monthly has soared from $591 to $725🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Just love the US health insurance scam system

Comment

Remember the poll is for 5 days, not 7.

I think I make about 50%, or less, of what I was making a year ago.

Comment

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            me too.

• CrazyCatLady
            CrazyCatLady commented
            Editing a comment
            Very true - me three

• hitforbrains
            hitforbrains commented
            Editing a comment
            ditto ditto ditto

I'm working on a group of applications that would increase the mturk income of anyone using it properly. I'm trying to judge a few things. For example, how much of a difference to the membership's bottom line an extra $10-$20 a day would make ? Since it's taking a lot of time to create, is it going to be of enough value considering I'll restrict it to Tier 2 members and above ? Will it cause a significant number of Tier 1 Members, to raise themselves to Tier 2 ? Is $300-$600 a month in income worth a $5 a month cost ? Seems obvious to me, but can I get the attention of lurkers ?

Comment

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            ZeldaFoot yes, you can write it off. It's a subscription to a trade publication. Also, Yes, $5 would access the site and the application.

smartin you make some good points. There are those that will just never pay...I understand that. And, I'll consider a trial period. Of course, from my perspective, anyone could pay $5 and try it for a month.

Of course, once this is done I can either just release it and see if "I build it, they will come" . Then, on the other hand, this affords me the choice between attempting to promote it, or just using it myself, taking the additional income turking with it will provide, and letting things pan out as they will.

I actually believe that I can be in the position of not really caring if anyone wants to pay for it or not...mostly because I'm not looking to get rich...but just to make earning a living a bit easier. I could just keep my mouth shut, make and use the thing myself and pretty much accomplish that.

What would you do if today, PC, PC Helper, and every scraper out there, suddenly teamed up and wanted $5 a month, or you couldn't use it anymore ?

Now, given that those applications are known quantities and all, it's a bit different. However, this thing is a fairly large step beyond what we're working with now. It's not like going from walking to riding in car, but it's definitely going from a good bicycle to a car.

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            I really wish we could like comments! Thanks Fisherman for the points. As I've said many times before and will continue to do so. Thank you for everything that you do for us!

• Turking2Long
            Turking2Long commented
            Editing a comment
            Honestly five dollars is too cheap. the other place charges twenty just for the AA script. Five dollars for site access and the application you are creating is the bargain of the year. Having used AA scripts I really think ten bucks would still be a bargain and a much fairer price to the creator for the time lost turking to make it. Just my two cents. Don't sell yourself short. The difference in income it will generate makes ten bucks and easy expense to pay

I voted based on the fact that I only want to work four days a week so disregard my vote, I misunderstood, sorry.
          Fisherman an auto accept script is what you need. Do like the otherr place and rent it out monthly. The workers income will increase enough to be worth thus providing the forum with some security as well. You don't see the people using auto accept complaining about making a lot less than last year.

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            I love your avatar!

• Turking2Long
            Turking2Long commented
            Editing a comment
            Bear My grandson bought me the Tshirt LOL I have one that says my oncologist does my hair too lol

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            lol

Very interested to see what you are coming up with!

Comment

Thank You All for your input on this. You've convinced me that I don't really need to promote this thing. I'll build it, finish it, test, and re-test. About a dozen members will be in the beta test. There'll be about 50 who get it at the first release date. Then, I'll write a section showing "what you can do here, that you can't do anywhere else" for the site, and send out a copyright notice to anyone I might acknowledge as competition. After that, I should just be able to concentrate on attracting new members, and then just let the site sell itself. All this because:

1. It's an integral part of the site itself (you can't use it in conjunction with another site)
            2. It's copyrighted material.
            3. It performs.
            4. It's better, by far, than anything I've seen.

Comment

• Valley
              Valley commented
              Editing a comment
              Well done and thank you for all you’re doing😊

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Excited to see it when you get it done.

• mominavan
              mominavan commented
              Editing a comment
              Your amazing! Thanks for all you do to help all of us out! I can't wait to see what you have come up with!
          Working...
          X