banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Happy national Gumdrop Friday...February 15, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy national Gumdrop Friday...February 15, 2019

What is your favorite flavor? I like the orange ones, green ones not so much.
    Last edited by Carolyn; 02-15-2019, 07:27 AM. Reason: Did you know theApollo 9 Command module was named Gumdrop because of its shape?

Not a big gumdrop person, so can't really comment. I'd think if there was a lemon flavor, I'd be in though.

Less than 10 minutes. My exporter BBCode isn't cooperating.

Kaan Lab at the University of Florida http://ns4t.net/YTy5Q • Rating Sentences for Plausibility http://ns4t.net/N68nq • 1.00 • Accept: http://ns4t.net/C2q8p • 3PDVB95OTBHAJSAVDY0YR9XUV5LHIF

Comment

Good morning! Hoping for a fabulous Friday!! Can't say I can remember ever eating a gumdrop.

Comment

Good morning and Happy Friday!

Love gumdrops! I think I like all the flavors, especially all the fruity ones (lemon, orange, grape, lime, apple)

Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Female) | PANDA
        Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] (Contact)
        TV: [Hrly: $9.95] [Pay: 3.21] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.67] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
        TO: [Pay: 4.19] [Fast: 4.79] [Comm: 4.21] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 311] [ToS: 1]
        TO2: [Hrly: $6.40] [Pen: 0.58 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
        Reward: $0.06
        Duration: 8 days
        Available: 1
        Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
        Requirements: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Gender In 2; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning turking super heroes!

Title: 45 minute research study on social learning and memory | PANDA
          Requester: Shana E Silverstein [A20MAJZ5VPLN5P] (Req TV): $25.31/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: Complete a battery of psychology tests and questionnaires relating to social processing, personality, and learning. Payment will be given upon completion of the entire study. This project is overseen by University College London.
          Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $7.50
          Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50;

Comment

yay! Caught it!

Title: Canteen Dilemma | PANDA
            Requester: Robin Engelhardt [A2YNK6R2HU6TQ5] (Req TV): $30.03/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.19] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 4.56]
            Description: Coordination game with another player (5-15 minutes)
            Time: 20 minutes(s)
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In CAUS; CIBS-CD-20190131 DoesNotExist ;

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Bear that is a good point. I think the $9 loss in one round just kinda broke my heart, but oh well. It was still a $2 net gain. I shouldn't have been so certain about my decision I guess.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok I emailed the requester and got this in return...so I guess I give up haha

Jeg fik den her mail, men jeg ved ikke hvilken interface jeg skal kigge efter for at undersøge det.

so I used google translate.....I got this mail, but I don't know which interface to look for to investigate.
              Last edited by cyvamp; 02-15-2019, 08:46 AM.

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              My goodness!

cyvamp, that $0.05 HIT from last Friday is STILL pending for me!!! Is it for you?

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Same, I mean I guess on the bright side it hasn't been rejected yet.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              That is my thought, and since I did it on the 8th, today makes just a week, it feels longer because that 32.00 would sure come in handy

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, true. It still seems long. All the other HITs I did that day have approved. Hopefully any day now.

Title: Psychology Task(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: Cassie Mogilner [A17KZN5EYMN9ZG] (Req TV): $15.05/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: 20 minute decision making task
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 44
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [129436-128847] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Answer a survey about attitudes of Facebook Users (~ 30 minutes, $5 payment) | PANDA
              Requester: Shujaat Mirza [A15CY5DW0NRSFM] (Req TV): $34.31/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00]
              Description: To participate in this study, you must be at least 18 years old, and be a user of Facebook for at least 3 years (i.e., you joined Facebook during or before 2016), and are willing to log into your Facebook profile to consult for answering questions.
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; ParticipatedInPreviousBatch DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Academic Study on Learning and Preferences(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: ELP Lab [ABJCVL1B2I361] (Req TV): $15.34/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 4.62] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                Description: This academic study will take about 20 mins and will involve viewing and evaluating pictures and completing some reaction time tasks. Inquisit is required to complete this HIT.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 10 minutes(s)
                Reward: $3.50
                Qualifications: Exc: [-2088951841-128673] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

Title: Satisfaction Study | PANDA
                  Requester: Ryan Buell [A2N0MYXIGB16RK] (TO)
                  TO Ratings:
                  TO Unavailable
                  Submit a new TO review
                  Description: This research study investigates perceptions and behaviors. It will take ~2 minutes for 25 cents. Participants will have an option of taking a brief survey, or doing an alternate task that may take longer in exchange for a 50 cent bonus.
                  Time: 900
                  Reward: $0.25
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;LAST-VDAY DoesNotExist ;Location EqualTo US
                  Pretty fast and has a small bonus

Comment

• BookishGeek
                    BookishGeek commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well that was the easiest, most passive 50 cent bonus I've ever gotten in my life

• Sweetheart
                    Sweetheart commented
                    Editing a comment
                    haha right?!

Title: Answer a survey with statements about yourself and how much you agree with them. | PANDA
                  Requester: Chris Ashwin [A22T5S7RPEI3Z6] (Req TV): $13.85/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: This survey has various questions about you and also judging some images, and takes about 15 to 30 minutes in total to complete.
                  Reward: $3.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

Good Morning Guys and Gals, oh gumdrops cherry, grape and blueberry.

Comment

Title: Whack-a-number game! MUST DO 20 mins! Headphones required. Bonus up to $13+/hr | PANDA
                      Requester: bfm_res [A2DBP0Z0FTUI0Q] (Req TV): $11.35/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: 4.23] [Fair: 4.80] [Comm: 3.53] [Fast: 3.29]
                      Description: New time format: Must do 20 mins (after a short practice to decide). Bonus up to $13+/hr! (timeout in 45)
                      Time: 45 minutes(s)
                      Reward: $0.35
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Got up and thought I had broken PC this morning. Turns out I had the regular version of PC Helper and the one I'm rebuilding running at the same time...was a bizzare experience.

Comment

• smartin
                          smartin commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Did you ask yourself WTF a few times?

• Fisherman
                          Fisherman commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Yep, it was more of an "oh man, how am I going to work without PC...whoops, I broke Mturk" kinda thing.
                      Working...
                      X