banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On This Day....February 17, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On This Day....February 17, 2019

1876 - Sardines first canned by Julius Wolff in Eastport, Maine
    1904 - Giacomo Puccini's opera "Madama Butterfly" premieres in Milan
    1909- Geronimo [one who yawns], Apache chief, dies at 79
    1936 - The world's first superhero, The Phantom, a cartoon strip by Lee Falk, makes his first appearance in comics.
    1972 - TV comedy M*A*S*H, adapted from the movie, starring Alan Alda, Loretta Swit and Wayne Rogers debuts on CBS in the US
    Last edited by JMo9597; 02-17-2019, 06:52 AM.

Becky Passonneau http://ns4t.net/u8CLb • Break down a long sentence into sub-sentences (~60 sec, 201902161926) http://ns4t.net/jp4Nh • 0.15 • Accept: http://ns4t.net/AGIyN • 3AJNAQR5WOCMLO7PQNRCF0P7S9MZHM

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3VS2P0EDAUIOQ01QNF2QLI33IZ0ZO9/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Emotions Lab

Gender and emotions survey
      $3.00
      Uses Inquisit. Leaves me out.

Comment

On This Day... I loved Mash. It was one of my favorite TV series

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...to_accept=true
          Colleen Berryessa
          Answer a 10 to 15 minute survey about a criminal offender (for American adults, ages 18+)
          $1.25
          Last edited by Carolyn; 02-17-2019, 06:30 AM. Reason: It was okay. Under 15 minutes--going slowly

Comment

Title: Emotional and Cognitive Capabilities in Daily Life(~ 50 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: S. Cote [AH7S6T7M7YIQO] (Req TV): $30.49/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 2.51] [Fair: 4.44] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 4.59]
            Description: This study involves completing a 50-minute survey that includes ability tests, questions about your attitudes, and demographic questions.
            Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $5.00
            Qualifications: Exc: [-1967414170-129035] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -2065102808 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Z...to_accept=true
              Lauren Kuykendall
              Work/Life Experiences (estimated time = 20-25 minutes)
              $2.50
              Last edited by Carolyn; 02-17-2019, 06:47 AM. Reason: screened out

Comment

Morning all

Still a bunch of Alexandria's up

Title: Tweak a story to make it implausible | Accept
                Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
                TV: [Hrly=$14.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=7.87] [Pen=0.36] [Res=1.00] [Rec=67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 0.10
                Duration: 1:00:00
                Available: 7802
                Description: Slightly modify a story to introduce a logical inconsistency
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 10000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; qualification-d DoesNotExist

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3W...to_accept=true
                  A1OYHJ6JAGMTFP
                  Testing a fake news detector, then answer a survey about your opinions
                  $1.00
                  Masters
                  Last edited by Carolyn; 02-17-2019, 07:25 AM. Reason: way too long for the money but interesting

Comment

Title: Work and work environment(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: park, ho cheul [A1LMK1KW9CHT3K] (Req TV): $22.03/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.67] [Fair: 2.33] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.33]
                    Description: This is a short survey about your work environment.
                    Time: 30 minutes(s)
                    Reward: $0.60
                    Qualifications: TP Panel: 1205535333 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [129819-129230] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning turking maestros!

Title: Answer a survey with statements about yourself and how much you agree with them. | PANDA
                      Requester: Chris Ashwin [A22T5S7RPEI3Z6] (Req TV): $16.43/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                      Description: This survey has various questions about you and also judging some images, and takes about 15 to 30 minutes in total to complete.
                      Time: 1 hour(s)
                      Reward: $4.00
                      Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: What did you hear? | PANDA
                        Requester: UTSC linguistics research [ALIEK0Z7K8437] (Req TV): $10.84/hr/hr
                        (TO): [Pay: 2.67] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 3.00]
                        Description: Listen to two speakers and answer questions about what you heard.
                        Reward: $1.00
                        Qualifications: Study Previously Done DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

one more week before the weekly mturk report is no more. or maybe today is the last one.

Comment

• Kizzy
                            Kizzy commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I still wonder who they got those talked to that said they weren't helpful. Seems fishy to me.

• Bear
                            Bear commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Kizzy the same non-existent turkers they talked to that said the new site was sooo much better.

• kate
                            kate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            The original message said they were ending on February 10th, so there's hope yet.

Title: Take a short survey | PANDA
                          Requester: Jonathan Pirc [A39YZ5CCWDI0H7] (Req TV): $15.18/hr/hr
                          (TO): [Pay: 2.32] [Fair: 2.75] [Comm: 1.89] [Fast: 2.92]
                          Description: You must qualify for the survey in order to receive credits. If you do not leave correct confirmation code, your HIT will be rejected. Not everyone will qualify, so please click on the survey link before accepting the HIT)
                          Reward: $1.00
                          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                            Bear commented
                            Editing a comment
                            aaand I lost Pirc roulette.

• witch1
                            witch1 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            We all do. I don't think anyone ever actually gets passed screeners in his.

• magpie
                            magpie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Well that was a waste of 2 minutes of my time. :/

So... it's Alexandrias or nothing at the moment, eh? I wish these were fast-approving like some of hers.

Comment

• TurknShop
                            TurknShop commented
                            Editing a comment
                            There are also some Becky Passonneaus and Granola Transcriptions. And CVT tracing boundaries if you have that qual. I'm alternating between tracing boundaries and Alexandrias right now, though.

• magpie
                            magpie commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I don't have the tracing boundaries qual.
                            Thanks for the others, though.
                        Working...
                        X