banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

On This Day....February 20, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On This Day....February 20, 2019

1792 US postal service created, postage 6-12 cents depending on distance
    1872 New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art opens
    1944 Batman & Robin comic strip premieres in newspapers
    1952 "African Queen" film directed by John Huston, starring Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn is released in the US
    1968 Comedian John Cleese (Monty Python) marries actress Connie Booth
    1992 Ross Perot says he'll run for President on Larry King Show
    Last edited by JMo9597; 02-20-2019, 06:45 AM.

Title: What do you think should happen?(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
    Requester: Decision Making and Law [A3HUGM2A7Q4LXE] Contact
    TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=6.24] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Read a short story and give your opinions
    Qualifications: Exc: [3735602-125032] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3V...?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Yuta Chishima
      Survey of Time and Happiness (15 minutes)
      $2.00
      Masters

Comment

1952 "African Queen" film directed by John Huston, starring Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn is released in the US

This is one of my favorite movies.

Comment

take test
          https://worker.mturk.com/qualificati...9HX3EF7PHUKMVO

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Y...?ref=w_pl_prvw
          PCVA
          Politics Task: Guess the political leaning of images and paired text articles.
          $0.08
          I did fine on test. Watch timer and you cannot retake test. Actual hits may be underpaid. Maybe I will get faster with practice.
          Last edited by Carolyn; 02-20-2019, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• JMo9597
            JMo9597 commented
            Editing a comment
            There's a lot of clicking on these!

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            Pretty sure I didn't identify most of those people correctly.

• TurknShop
            TurknShop commented
            Editing a comment
            The ones that are disqualified are very quick. Whether those make up for the long ones, I don't know yet.

Good morning turk troops!

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/35...?ref=w_pl_prvw
            Wei Xiong
            Survey on Financial Literacy and Trading Motives (10min)
            $3.00
            Masters
            I did this a few days ago for $2.50. I presume I cannot retake it even though I can get to survey.
            Now he has bumped this up to $3.50
            Last edited by Carolyn; 02-20-2019, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Title: Reflections on Childbirth: Women(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Psychology Lab [A1Z6GMOR98A0SP] (Req TV): $-/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 2.75]
              Description: This survey is about your reflections on the birth of your child, parenting, and your current romantic relationship. You must currently be a biological parent to a newborn child (less than 1 year old) that is your first child. You must currently be married or living with the person you had your biological child with. You must also be 18 years old or older to participate. You must be a woman to complete this study.
              Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $1.50
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [130407-129818] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Comment

This is short, but forces full screen. This is my second hit with a forced full screen which I hate because I just know I am missing something lol

Title: 8 minute Academic Study $0.80 **Laptop/Desktop Only** | PANDA
                Requester: Shi Jia [A2LXH4KRQ79RE5] (Req TV): $14.17/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: $0.80 for 8 minute survey **Laptop/Desktop Only**
                Time: 1 hour(s)
                Reward: $0.80
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning, everyone! Yesterday's pe and bonuses are still on today's dashboard, is this happening to anyone else?

Comment

• dazcat
                    dazcat commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm getting the N/A also. Tried syncing, didn't change anything.

Good morning everyone!

• Nostalgic
                    Nostalgic commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Curbie Yes, mine was still showing my pe and bonus amount from yesterday. I decided to downgrade my dashboard script from 2.0.5 to 2.0.4 and now my dashboard is showing n/a for both pe and bonus. I thought I would do a survey to see if my pe would show the amount from that survey and well it is not. The n/a is still sitting there, however, I can see the amount that I make up at the top of the dashboard, so I guess I will view that today as I work until maybe this issue fixes itself magically or MTS updates this week. I HATE having issues that I do not know how to fix...

• Curbie
                    Curbie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I don't know how or why, but mine was magically fixed when I got home! Fisherman, how do I find out what version I have?

Title: Grade the degree of fatty tissue in liver ultrasound images. | PANDA
                  Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] (Req TV): $49.95/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: Participate in a study on perception of medical images. You will be asked to interpret a series of liver ultrasound images. 10-15 minute experiment.
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $2.00
                  Qualifications: Perceptual Learning DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In AUCAGBNZ;

Comment

Title: Gambling game | PANDA
                    Requester: andrew meyer [A27MITQOTS1AQW] (Req TV): $17.84/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 4.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.74]
                    Description: 20 minute gambling game
                    Time: 6 hour(s)
                    Reward: $3.00
                    Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Ferry Riding Game | PANDA
                      Requester: Ofer Lab at Hunter College [A2Z4C1SBM5Z1GC] (Req TV): $13.53/hr/hr
                      (TO): [Pay: 4.62] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                      Description: 20 minutes of collecting coins, riding and rating simulated ferry services + a short survey
                      Time: 2 hour(s)
                      Reward: $2.00
                      Qualifications: FerryCoins completed DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good morning y'all! Hoping it's a fantastic day!!

Comment

Morning hit stoppers! A bit early for me to be on this morning. Schools are closed today due to possible flooding during the day. We have had WAY too much rain this year. I am ready for some and make all this rain to go away for a month.. Hope we all have a good day turking.
                          ​​​​

Comment

Working...
                          X