banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Where is everyone? Heere batchy batchy.... February 21, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is everyone? Heere batchy batchy.... February 21, 2019

Come get your rewards

Good morning everyone! Hope today is for all!

Title: Short qualification | PANDA
    Requester: SmithOscar [AKL99MZHRN058] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: $17.07] [Pay: 4.39] [Fast: 4.53] [Comm: 4.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 4.27] [Fast: 4.82] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 4.98] [Reviews: 81] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: $20.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: $0.04
    Duration: 15 days
    Available: 420
    Description: Short qualification
    Requirements: FT2018 DoesNotExist; Already taken DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3L...?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Yuta Chishima
      Survey of Time and Happiness (10 minutes)
      $2.00
      Masters
      Very strange. Instructions say don't take this if you did it on the 13th or 20th. My records say I didn't do it then. But I recognize the hit. Sigh
      Last edited by Carolyn; 02-21-2019, 06:17 AM.

Comment

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Carolyn mine shows I did it on the 12th

Good morning y'all!!
      Last edited by Sweetheart; 02-21-2019, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Morning all

Title: Provide Navigation Instructions to Robot | Accept
        Requester: Cornell LIC [AHM8H0VQDWMXA] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$10.60] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.35] [Fast=3.62] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=20] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=14.77] [Pen=2.75] [Res=1.00] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 0.30
        Duration: 1:00:00
        Available: 179
        Description: Provide written instructions for an intelligent robot to follow a given path through a complex environment
        Qualifications: Lani Instructions GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
        Title: Complete a short sentence. | Accept
        Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$14.99] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=7.87] [Pen=0.36] [Res=1.00] [Rec=67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 0.05
        Duration: 10:00
        Available: 878
        Description: Complete a sentence in English.
        Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 25000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; qualification-d DoesNotExist

Comment

Good morning turkeroos! I see Amazon has been up to its old tricks changing the dashboard.

Title: Participate in a 11-minute Study for Research(~ 11 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Basima Tewfik [A13HIOHNI0ILS2] (Req TV): $10.08/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 2.92] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.40]
          Description: Participate in an 11-minute partner and team study - US employees, college graduates, and native English speakers only please
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 58
          Reward: $1.20
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-351085729-130077] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            must be a full-time employee in the United States, a native English speaker, and a graduate from a four-year college

I posted this yesterday but just in case someone didn't see it who might be interested. This requester is putting up a new qual'd batch. You need to email the requester to get qual'd for the qual. Don't know if the batch will be worth it but the requester is responsive and hey....it's a qual.

https://www.reddit.com/r/mturk/comme..._about_16hour/

Comment

• smartin
            smartin commented
            Editing a comment
            Fisherman I sent them an email last night to try to get the qual and invited them over here. I haven't heard anything back.

• Fisherman
            Fisherman commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank You both for your help and information. It goes a long way in the right way.

• BadaBoomZooka
            BadaBoomZooka commented
            Editing a comment
            looks like mike ross hits. Their quick if you can wrap your mind around them, but that's the hard part. The learning curve is extremely intimidating, though the hits have gotten better over time.

Originally posted by dazcat View Post
          Carolyn mine shows I did it on the 12th
          Aha. Thanks. Yup I did it on the 12th.

Comment

So I guess there is no way to see PE now?

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks, I forgot about that.

• Giskard
              Giskard commented
              Editing a comment
              For now it is although I'd wager that it won't be too long before Dashboard Enhancer is modified to account for the new changes.

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              I hope you are right! I'm not a big fan of MTS.

Good Morning folks

Comment

So I just finished the neuronoodle lab HIT "Navigate around a maze to find lost items (50-80 min; $7+ bonus of up to $2.50". It took a full 55 minutes of doing the exact same simple maze task over and over and over, I would say about 50 times. Not sure if I got the bonus or not.

Comment

• Giskard
                Giskard commented
                Editing a comment
                Was there cheese at the end of it?

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                There were cheese and martinis throughout, how did you know? haha

I am so sick of rain.

Comment

• ProtectorOfKittens
                ProtectorOfKittens commented
                Editing a comment
                Come to Minnesota. No rain here.

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                How much snow do you have ProtectorOfKittens? We are supposed to melt a little today and tomorrow and get rain this weekend. As long as the city doesn't turn into a huge ice rink I'm ok with it. I'm sick of seeing snow, and sick of shoveling.

• Nostalgic
                Nostalgic commented
                Editing a comment
                Bear We are too here in TN. I would like to see one weekend of snow for all the kiddos here in our town. Everyone is saying lets have snow instead of sooo much rain.

Title: Answer questions and write a text (20 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Antonia Kreibich [A33U66DGL1D69P] (Req TV): $12.02/hr/hr
              (TO): [Pay: 2.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
              Description: Answer questions and write a text (20 minutes)
              Time: 1 hour(s)
              HITs Available: 1
              Reward: $2.00
              Qualifications: Completed my surveys already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                write at least 400 words

I'm heading to the doctor to check on my baby, so all the batches should start to drop here shortly

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                Good luck! Take a picture.

• Nostalgic
                Nostalgic commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope all is well with you and your little bun in the oven

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks!! Everything is looking great, just two more weeks left to go!!

Well, it's a quiet day...So, here's what's on my mind. I want my tax refund to get here right now. My kids are home from school the rest of the week due to flooding, I like that. I think it's the first time that's happened here. I want my tax refund to get here right now. I miss last Summer when I made a lot more money turking. I miss going swimming. Thinking about my tax refund not being here yet is demoralizing me from working...strange isn't it...having less makes me less motivated. Breakfast is cooking, at least there's that. I want my tax refund to get here right now. sarahsugar 's baby talk has me remembering my own children being "on the way"...seems like a long time ago, I'll be buying my eldest a car next year. I want my tax refund to get here right now.

Okay, there's 3 seconds of thought...now...On with the day !

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                lol I do too if I'm not feeling on the bright side.

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I haven't even filed mine. I started mine on Credit Karma but I want to make sure I'm not overlooking stuff with me having turk income, ebay income, w2's w2G's and doing a win loss, oh and having a dependent. I'm going to have my mom's preparer look at them and see if he comes up with the same figures as me before I do submit, or just pay him. I'm keeping better records this year with everything so I should be ok next year. Just probably will have to pay, unless my dependent saves me somehow.

• Sweetheart
                Sweetheart commented
                Editing a comment
                Time does seem to fly. My oldest is 13 and my youngest is 1. I am not ready to be buying anyone a car yet! I also want my refund here right now!! The IRS just approved it today, so hopefully we'll get it before the baby is born!!
            Working...
            X