banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Finally Friday February 22, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Friday February 22, 2019

Title: Complete survey and behavior experiment. | PANDA
    Requester: Ulrich Strunz [A3LU6XQIFDYX1J] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 29.44] [Pay: 4.91] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
    Reward: 2.05
    Duration: 15 days
    Available: 1
    Description: Complete a 25 item questionnaire, and an online experiment consisting of 10 levels.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists
    Last edited by librarian50; 02-22-2019, 06:07 AM. Reason: Expired on me. Got stuck in the levels.

Title: Workplace Behaviors (15-minute survey)(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Sevelyn VanRonk [A2DS6HQKTM5HVT] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 13.46] [Pay: 4.33] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 2.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.25
    Duration: 45 days
    Available: 1
    Description: The purpose of this study is to examine the behaviors of working professionals with their leaders.
    Qualifications: Exc: [130006-129417] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Comment

@Librarian. I see strunz timer is 15 minutes. Would you consider hit broken or just not not possible within time frame?

Comment

• dazcat
        dazcat commented
        Editing a comment
        Carolyn I did mine in about 9 minutes or so, although some of the game levels were a bit confusing and I did waste some time on it, but still finished within the time limit.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3C...to_accept=true
      Taeyoon Park
      Research on Pay and Career(~ 20 minutes)
      $1.30
      need to work full time in salaried position

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3P...?ref=w_pl_prvw
        Jane L.
        Decision making(~ 20 minutes)
        The purpose of this study is to understand how individuals make decisions. The study is about 20 minutes in duration. You will be paid up to $1.50 for your participation. To participate, you MUST be 18 years old or older.
        I guess this is paid by bonus--the "up to" concerns finishing survey

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          I can't do it anyways, I get the geographic thing on this before I accept it.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...?ref=w_pl_prvw
        Yibo Zhang
        A study of investors
        $1.00
        under 10 minutes --possible bonus based on comprehension
        Last edited by Carolyn; 02-22-2019, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Title: Are you doing well?(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Felix [A3LB5EROVSN0E2] (Req TV): $7.13/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 3.00] [Fair: 4.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 4.00]
          Description: In this study you will complete two classic psychological experiments and fill in a few questionnaires.
          Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
          HITs Available: 106
          Reward: $2.50
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-514580322-129683] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Retro Phenomenon | PANDA
            Requester: Jack Adams [A2SBK6Z3BMM92W] (Req TV): $11.88/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
            Description: This research seeks to understand the retro phenomenon. Whether you currently, previously, or have never used or owned retro products, we would like to know about you and what you think about retro!
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: Retro_Completed DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3JGBBKK8667809V2MJK8IZDVOW80JJ/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw

Brooke Prakash

Take a survey on Mood and Memory. Will require written response in English
              $2.50
              Masters
              under 20 minutes. Writing is several short complete sentences responsive writing.
              Last edited by Carolyn; 02-22-2019, 08:44 AM.

Comment

Good morning everyone, and TGIF!. The passing of Peter Tork of the Monkees has me thinking about their music today. I always liked this song.

Comment

Title: Consumer behavior study - 2 minutes(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: Research Lab [AX1P7C9CDZMBQ] (Contact)
                TV: [Hrly: $12.53] [Pay: 3.81] [Fast: 4.92] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
                TO: [Pay: 3.79] [Fast: 4.74] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 42] [ToS: 0]
                TO2: [Hrly: $5.50] [Pen: 1.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
                Reward: $0.20
                Duration: 1 hour
                Available: 111
                Description: Complete a short multiple choice survey
                Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [4188299-130368] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/30...to_accept=true
                  Joyce Bon
                  Values and Preferences Survey
                  This is a 30 - 40 minutes survey about values and preferences.
                  Masters
                  under 30 minutes. About 25 minutes for me
                  Last edited by Carolyn; 02-22-2019, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Took about 20 minutes not to bad at all.

Good Morning Guys and Gals

Comment

Title: Long Tone Detection Experiment - Up to $7.50 BONUS possible for a total of $7.75 in 30-45 mins | PANDA
                    Requester: McDermott Experiments [A19YWY6E1CP566] (Req TV): $13.63/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: 3.29] [Fair: 4.41] [Comm: 3.27] [Fast: 4.36]
                    Description: Complete a variety of short auditory perception experiments - making judgments about which of two noise bursts contains a tone, and which of two sounds contains more notes.
                    Time: 6 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 1
                    Reward: $0.25
                    Qualifications: None;

Comment

• Curbie
                      Curbie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I caught this one last night, and thought it was much more enjoyable and easier than their normal ones.

happy to see these again

Title: Conversation Attitude Rating and Summarization | PANDA
                    Requester: Catherine Lai [A2DRVJQJ1ERJJ6] (Req TV): $15.51/hr/hr
                    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                    Description: Rate speaker attitudes in a short audio clip, answer some questions and write very short conversation summaries (5 minutes)
                    Time: 1 hour(s)
                    HITs Available: 298
                    Reward: $0.70
                    Qualifications: EDIN-SLP RATING EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      purpled
                  Working...
                  X