banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Open That Bottle Tonight after you open hits...February 23,2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Open That Bottle Tonight after you open hits...February 23,2019

Has anybody noticed that screw tops are harder to open these days...or is it just my age. The little tab things won't release. I remember when I could just tap a top with a knife. ANybody got clues on how to open tops? Good morning all.

Title: Answer a survey about opinions on weight | PANDA
    Requester: carolyn [ANCUMXZJ1EDKE] (Contact)
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: Give us your opinion about size diversity and size acceptance
    Qualifications: Masters Exists

Comment

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Does this open for anyone?

• Carolyn
      Carolyn commented
      Editing a comment
      Can't open it. Looks like requester forgot to put in URL

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Cloud Labor for work related to 3TL87MO8CMP0CLRM6JAZNHJNCK1LFS.
    The value of your bonus is: $6.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
    Cloud Labor Qualifier score 71

Boy am I surprised I passed that qualifier. magpie Thanks so much for finding that qualifier--tests that pay 0.00 are hard to find. I don't know if my score will be high enough for any real hits. I did not see any this morning

Comment

• TurknShop
      TurknShop commented
      Editing a comment
      There's one that requires 69 (I think) and one that requires 81, so you should be able to do the next round of HITs.

• BadaBoomZooka
      BadaBoomZooka commented
      Editing a comment
      They emailed me the qualification concurrent with the bonus grant (i scored 98).
      Last edited by BadaBoomZooka; 02-23-2019, 11:08 AM.

• ZeldaFoot
      ZeldaFoot commented
      Editing a comment
      I got my bonus too! I was real surprised. But my score was only a 60, so I don't think it's high enough to do any of the hits.

https://worker.mturk.com/qualificati...LD3KZQ8TVSLF0L test is up

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/32...?ref=w_pl_prvw
    Granola Tr 2
    [ingredients] Transcribe ingredient text from an image
    Earn up to $0.25 per task, depending on task length. A bonus will be sent out after the assignment will be validated. Write the ingredient text from the given images in the appropriate fields
    $0.01

Comment

• TurknShop
      TurknShop commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice to see they bumped the pay again.

• koolchica
      koolchica commented
      Editing a comment
      one of my favorites when there is nothing else

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3K...YERL1NQD/tasks
    SANFORD DEVOE
    Survey on attitudes and opinions about finances and work(~ 15 minutes)
    $0.75
    invitation in e-mail

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3X...to_accept=true
      Charles Ebert
      Creativity Study (Approx. 10 minutes)
      $1.50

Comment

Good morning everyone! Where is everyone?

Carolyn, I've been having problems with twist jars, like pasta sauce and especially pickle jars for some reason, thought it was just my age, because I remember my dad when he used to live a couple blocks from me coming up to my place to ask me to open them for him also

A bit over 2 min. for me:

Title: Recommendations Survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
        Requester: Stanford GSB Behavioral Lab [A3OSXTUM1QEXNY] (Contact)
        TV: [Hrly: $14.53] [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 4.83] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
        TO: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 4.12] [Comm: 3.42] [Fair: 4.37] [Reviews: 627] [ToS: 7]
        TO2: [Hrly: $0.00] [Pen: 0.18 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 35% of 17] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 2]
        Reward: $0.24
        Duration: 30 days
        Available: 1
        Description: Earn $0.24 for 2 minutes!
        Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Comment

Good morning! Latest I have slept in months.

Comment

The Gemma Boleda HITs are good if you type fast. I'm doing them in about 35-40 seconds for 0.15 per hit. I did a test batch yesterday and they have paid. They go fast if you tab through everything and stay off the mouse. No BBCode, but there were 2 different batches of the same thing a few minutes ago. I'm still catching them with my panda.

Comment

• magpie
              magpie commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think that's happening to me, but I am tabbing from one to the next (and just scrolling down a wee bit if the tab doesn't jump me down).

• TurknShop
              TurknShop commented
              Editing a comment
              My problem is that I have to tab past at least one picture of the 10 to be able to see it, then back tab to enter it. Not a huge deal or time suck, just annoying.

• magpie
              magpie commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes. I wish it advance to the next one automatically when you tab. I think I'm doing tab, tab, tab then scroll a little, etc. It is sort of weird.

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
            Has anybody noticed that screw tops are harder to open these days...or is it just my age. The little tab things won't release. I remember when I could just tap a top with a knife. ANybody got clues on how to open tops? Good morning all.
            Carolyn, my sister-in-law has a thing like this for jars. Works pretty good. https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Jar-O...C4W09RGQX08WS6

Comment

• Valley
              Valley commented
              Editing a comment
              My Mom used to have one of those jar openers - worked really well. Planning on getting one too thanks to my aging hands!

• Turking2Long
              Turking2Long commented
              Editing a comment
              Highly recommend the jar thing its a lifesaver when you need to get something open and no one else here to do it! Carolyn

Good Morning Everyone...still raining here. Guess there'll be a sunny day again sometime. I wonder, if this trend continues will the South become a swamp ? rain-forest ? sea ?

rain.jpg

Comment

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm gonna need a life jacket just to walk through my yard.

• magpie
              magpie commented
              Editing a comment
              We've got more of the frozen sort here. I'm heading out to shovel snow in a few minutes.

Title: Read and answer some questions(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
            Requester: MJ H [A1ZTMLZ5IGZT1A] (Req TV): $13.04/hr/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 3.74] [Fair: 4.89] [Comm: 2.50] [Fast: 4.79]
            Description: computer access only. . US participants only
            Time: 30 minutes(s)
            HITs Available: 23
            Reward: $0.50
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Back from shoveling snow. Glad there are still Gemma HITs! I'm back on it.

Comment

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                We have rain right now that is supposed to transpire into snow later tonight when the temp drops. I think I'd rather be visiting you right now.

There is a Red-bellied Woodpecker pecking the heck out of the house right next to where I'm sitting. I mean, he's cute and all... but yeesh. Knock it off, dude.

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                I hate when they get on the gutter and pecking early in the morning. It sounds like I'm inside a drum.

Hi everyone! Just here for a small batch while I wake up. Driving home today - hopefully the weather is better than the drive down! Also, did you know it snowed in LA and people were baffled?

Title: [PILOT 4] Given two slightly different stories, pick the more plausible one. | Accept
              Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
              TV: [Hrly=$14.97] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
              TO: [Pay=3.55] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=45] [ToS=0]
              TO2: [Hrly=8.65] [Pen=0.44] [Res=1.00] [Rec=80] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
              Reward: 0.15
              Duration: 1:00:00
              Available: 3
              Description: Given two slightly different stories, pick the more plausible one. You'll be shown a beginning, two middle and an ending sentence for every story and the task is to pick the more plausible middle sentence. Also identify the type of commonsense used.
              Qualifications: Location In CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000

Comment

• Valley
                Valley commented
                Editing a comment
                Thought “baffled” was the normal state of affairs in LA Just kidding!

• CrazyCatLady
                CrazyCatLady commented
                Editing a comment
                LOL, Valley, there's a reason I don't live here anymore
            Working...
            X