banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Superb Sunday HITs February 24, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superb Sunday HITs February 24, 2019

Title: Help us understand how people choose doctors | PANDA
    Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 18.61] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 4.38] [Comm: null] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 2.83] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 2.21] [Fair: 3.18] [Reviews: 52] [ToS: 1]
    TO2: [Hrly: 8.333] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 245
    Description: Read short profiles of doctors, rate them, and then take a brief survey [5-10 minutes]
    Qualifications: low quality DoesNotExist; Completed Choosing Doctor Study DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
    Last edited by librarian50; 02-24-2019, 06:42 AM. Reason: I had to use the "it's broke" script to submit.

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post
    Title: Help us understand how people choose doctors | PANDA
    Requester: MSRRedmond Labs [A1X1IORYLDFA50] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 18.61] [Pay: 4.18] [Fast: 4.38] [Comm: null] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 2.83] [Fast: 3.00] [Comm: 2.21] [Fair: 3.18] [Reviews: 52] [ToS: 1]
    TO2: [Hrly: 8.333] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 245
    Description: Read short profiles of doctors, rate them, and then take a brief survey [5-10 minutes]
    Qualifications: low quality DoesNotExist; Completed Choosing Doctor Study DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
    For this one, I discovered the key is to mark the ones you didn't choose as the last option, I think it was named unselected. Every dropdown needs to be selected

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      I used firefox since I had a hard time getting it to submit in chrome, but then I realized that I needed to select all then it submitted. I tried the it's broke script, but it wouldn't submit because I hadn't selected all of them. Strange hit, but paid well, if it actually pays lol

• librarian50
      librarian50 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup, good if it pays!

• dazcat
      dazcat commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooops I read this after I did it. I only chose the top 4 and didn't select any for the last 4, but it did submit with the it's broke script for me. Hope everyone's gets approved.

I can't get the doctor hit to submit. I choose last option for those I did not select. I don't know what to do now.

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      try it in firefox, or as librarian50 suggested, try the "it's broke" script?

I had to use the It's Broke script. If you don't use scripts, cyvamp said it worked in Firefox.

Comment

Title: Survey on moral and ethical judgments | PANDA
      Requester: Richard Rowland [A2YBH1SCVM9HRO] (Req TV): $99.26/hr
      (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
      Description: We are seeking people to answer a brief survey about their moral and ethical judgments
      Time: 24 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 1
      Reward: $1.00
      Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97;

Comment

Title: Answer a question about a text. Approx. 60 seconds. | PANDA
        Requester: Ama [AUDL9XPT6KN4O] (TO)
        TO Ratings:
        TO Unavailable
        Submit a new TO review
        Description: Read the text through. And then answer the question about the text.
        Time: 3600
        Reward: $0.12
        Qualifications: DONEEIFFEL DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000;Location In CA,GB,US;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 96;DoneExperiment DoesNotExist

Comment

Title: Survey about online photos | PANDA
          Requester: William Safford [A1CWS85KNDWNXB] (TO)
          TO Ratings:
          ★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
          ★★★★ 4.38 Generosity
          ★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
          ★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
          Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
          Submit a new TO review
          Description: A quick 10 minute survey
          Time: 3600
          Reward: $0.50
          Qualifications: Race Threat Worker EqualTo 0;Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning everyone! Only here for a bit before grocery shopping. Hope you all have a good day!

I did a hit from Jeffrey Fagan on 2/14 named "Answer a survey about your attitude towards the law". I did not remember it looking familiar. But I received a rejection. So I messaged him and told him I did not remember doing it and I would not have done it knowing if I did it before. I then received an email from him saying:

As a gesture of goodwill, I just overturned your rejection. I'm sorry that I couldn't figure out a better way to screen workers prior to beginning a HIT, but in the future please try to avoid doing surveys you have done previously. Sorry again for the inconvenience. Please let me know if there are any more issues.

At least he overturned it.

Comment

• librarian50
              librarian50 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wish we had a boilerplate answer for how to screen for repeats. So many requesters seem to be able to do it. It would be nice to help those who don't seem to have a clue...

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Gambling experiment | PANDA
              Requester: Marwa [A4SYLKUEJX1CR] (Req TV): $18.36/hr/hr
              Description: 20 minutes online decision-making experiment with choices between gambles and possibility to play alone or in a group. You will earn 5 $ at minimum and up to 6$.
              Time: 45 minutes(s)
              Reward: $5.00
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

• librarian50
                librarian50 commented
                Editing a comment
                That was a good one!

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3B9PUZPHEGD7946G97ZGFFLU520JAT/tasks/3AC6MFV69KTBE6LMFU2KACC0W0LZHL?assignment_id=3F0BG 9B9MQYH3B3ZW1JQTC9PVSF7Y2&auto_accept=true
              CambridgeCogSci

A short survey about financial decision-making(~ 7 minutes)
              $0.75

Comment

Just got a weekly activity report via e-mail. Not one number matches the new Dashboard. Hmm

Comment

• magpie
                  magpie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The numbers for my bonuses match up (weekly activint email, dashboard, and tally I kept from all of my bonus emails). My total earned from HITs doesn't match up, but I always keep track of that myself so I really only pay attention to the bonuses from the weekly reports. I wonder why they don't match? Is it PE vs. actual amount paid to date?

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah, noticed that. I think we'd have to wait till all our "pendings" are gone for the numbers to match up...perhaps.

• magpie
                  magpie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I keep a spreadsheet where I record my final PE each day. And now I'm also tracking my bonus emails there so I can tally bonuses myself. I've only had 1 out of 7 Sundays where my bonus total from emails didn't match the weekly report (and it wasn't different by much - never did figure that out). So I guess I'll just stop relying on the dashboard for anything that involves weekly totals... :/

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post
                Wish we had a boilerplate answer for how to screen for repeats. So many requesters seem to be able to do it. It would be nice to help those who don't seem to have a clue...
                That's a great idea. We could send it to requesters who tell us they will reject if we do hit a second time-but they have no screen

Also, we could combine those instructions with how to reverse rejection instructions and put them in a thread called--Helping Stupid requesters.

Does anybody else have an idea what else we could include in such a thread? Is there a way to have requesters deal with the hit won't submit problem?

Comment

• magpie
                  magpie commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Can we also include instructions for how to make your survey link a hyperlink? Lol. I've had so many lately where I have to copy/paste.

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  How to be a great MTurk Requester https://blog.mturk.com/how-to-be-a-g...r-3a714d7d7436

• Fisherman
                  Fisherman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Bear There's a great start. We can refer to this when creating our own.

Batch dance

Comment

Title: Conversation Attitude Rating and Summarization | PANDA
                  Requester: Catherine Lai [A2DRVJQJ1ERJJ6] (Req TV): $15.17/hr/hr
                  Description: Rate speaker attitudes in a short audio clip, answer some questions and write very short conversation summaries (5 minutes)
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 96
                  Reward: $0.70
                  Qualifications: EDIN-SLP RATING EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Working...
                  X