banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Make Money Monday HITs February 25, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make Money Monday HITs February 25, 2019

Title: Goal Survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
    Requester: Uni Konstanz Decision Labs [AUFTKQAFT3O76] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 16.43] [Pay: 4.52] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 4.05] [Fast: 4.54] [Comm: 3.67] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 22] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 45 days
    Available: 1
    Description: This survey will take about 10 minutes of your time and you will receive 1 Dollar for your participation.
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US

Title: Answer a short decision survey | Accept
    Requester: Irene R Comeig [A3T290ANOJ2YR5] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$19.10] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=13.33] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 0.10
    Duration: 15:00
    Description: Make 2 choices for an average $2.5 bonus
    Qualifications: Gender - Male EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3NMDE2OGIHT80O3V9AF5FVMUNJZFGD/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
      Positly

Which Brand Values Matter? (~15 mins)
      The Kind of Change You Want to See in the World Do you care more about sustainability on farms or in packaging? Is renewable energy even more important to you? What do you want to see changed in the world? We want to hear your opinions in your own words so we've included writing prompts in this survey and given you plenty of time for thoughtful responses. Thank you!
      $2.00
      Lots of reponsive writing. Under 25 minutes. Interesting
      Last edited by Carolyn; 02-25-2019, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Title: Person Identification Task | Accept
        Requester: Crowd Lab [AEEHXP3ZDVWCW] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$42.13] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: No Reviews
        TO2: No Reviews
        Reward: 1.31
        Duration: 1:30:00
        Description: Carefully observe 2 photos and answer some questions about them
        Qualifications: 20190225-115651qGT2zgZq5NAYrtavtnAgq0tLFj7uviWVYPXy5XYbKzac 3kHwIi DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0

Comment

• Giskard
          Giskard commented
          Editing a comment
          There are a bunch of these coming out as single HITs. I haven't caught one yet but the TO looks good.

Edit: Looks like the exclusion qual is the same on all of them so I guess you can only do one.
          Last edited by Giskard; 02-25-2019, 06:54 AM.

Good morning y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend! My little son was born unexpectedly on Friday. He was three weeks early and I had my fourth c-section. We are back home now and I'm so happy to have this little guy in my arms. I went to the hospital to be monitored late Thursday night because he wasn't moving normally. They monitored his heart rate overnight and his heart rate kept decelerating inexplicably. At noon Friday they decided to go ahead with the c-section because they were concerned about him. It turns out he had a full knot in his cord, which was causing the issues. He is 8 lbs and completely perfect and healthy and eating like crazy.

Comment

• Fisherman
          Fisherman commented
          Editing a comment
          Managed to surprise you somehow didn't he ? Glad you both are well. Welcome to the rest of your life.

• magnoliagal
          magnoliagal commented
          Editing a comment
          The happiest days of my life were when each of my kids were born! Congratulations! A complete knot is strange. That must happen earlier when there is more room in there. Did they say that is rare? And what did you name the little guy?

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          Congratulations!

Title: Score how clear sentences are | PANDA
        Requester: David Elling [ASXHEL4CAEVEH] (TO)
        TO Ratings:
        TO Unavailable
        Submit a new TO review
        Description: You will read groups of 5 sentences and score each one on how clear it is to read and understand. There are 10 groups in each HIT.
        Time: 10800
        HITs Available: 7
        Reward: $1.20
        Qualifications: Worked on Clarity Project DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98;Location EqualTo US
        Bunch of David Ellings up if do these.

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope this week starts off great for all!

sarahsugar Congratulations on your new little baby boy! That had to have been so scary, so glad things turned out so well!

Title: Tell us 5 words or phrases you associate with this food | PANDA
          Requester: Patrick Quade [A1EIJMLECIXL1O] (Contact)
          TV: [Hrly: $15.14] [Pay: 4.50] [Fast: 4.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
          TO: [Pay: 0.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
          Reward: $0.15
          Duration: 10 days
          Description: Tell us 5 words or phrases you associate with this food
          Requirements: Location EqualTo US

Comment

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!! ETA: You are right, it was very scary and I was there alone bc my husband had to stay home with our other children, but everything worked out great, thanks to my doctors and their good judgment.
            Last edited by Sweetheart; 02-25-2019, 07:40 AM.

sarahsugar So happy everything worked out and your latest addition is healthy and happy and eating a lot

Comment

• Sweetheart
            Sweetheart commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you!

Title: online star collection game and a questionnaire | Accept
          Requester: Uri Hertz [A292S9V4X7PKFG] Contact
          TV: [Hrly=$17.89] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          TO: [Pay=4.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.50] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=18] [ToS=0]
          Reward: 3.00
          Duration: 1:00:00
          Description: 3$ for 15 minutes
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Short two part study on decision making | Accept
            Requester: feele.exeter.lab [A122OR3RTEL65X] Contact
            TV: No Reviews
            TO: No Reviews
            Reward: 0.50
            Duration: 25:00
            Description: Two part study (today and tomorrow), should take no longer than 6 minutes. You will earn 50 cents for each part of the study, and may earn more depending on your choices and the choices of others.
            Qualifications: PublicGoodsGame DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3P...to_accept=true
              feele.exeter.lab
              Short two part study on decision making
              $0.50
              This two parter requires you do today and tomorrow or part 1 will be rejected. I hate hits like that. What happens if power goes out?

Comment

• kate
                kate commented
                Editing a comment
                I threw it back. What if we are unable to catch the second part?

Good morning whack-a-turkers!

Comment

Originally posted by sarahsugar View Post
                Good morning y'all! I hope everyone had a great weekend! My little son was born unexpectedly on Friday. He was three weeks early and I had my fourth c-section. We are back home now and I'm so happy to have this little guy in my arms. I went to the hospital to be monitored late Thursday night because he wasn't moving normally. They monitored his heart rate overnight and his heart rate kept decelerating inexplicably. At noon Friday they decided to go ahead with the c-section because they were concerned about him. It turns out he had a full knot in his cord, which was causing the issues. He is 8 lbs and completely perfect and healthy and eating like crazy.
                Congratulations sarahsugar!

Comment

• Sweetheart
                  Sweetheart commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thank you!!!

Title: Easy HIT for research-opinions about purchases(~ 3 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: NerdLab Lab Group [ATMRMLDNGYDJT] (Req TV): $13.69/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: 3.40] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.00] [Fast: 4.61]
                Description: This survey is an academic research survey. In this survey, you will be asked to for your opinions about a hypothetical purchase. This survey takes about 3 minutes to complete. By participating you will be paid $0.30.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                HITs Available: 34
                Reward: $0.30
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [4108870-130516] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  3 minutes

Bear Hmm. Very strange. I woke this morning thinking about a banana split.

Comment

• Bear
                  Bear commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well there you go
              Working...
              X