banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Taking Hold of Tuesday HITs February 26, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking Hold of Tuesday HITs February 26, 2019

Title: Rate the positivity/negativity of story parts | PANDA
    Requester: Madelijn [A6QPHGBS0Z4S0] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 40.94] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: [Pay: 3.40] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 21] [ToS: 0]
    TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: You get to see story parts, and you rate their content on a scale from 'very negative' to 'very positive'
    Qualifications: Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

There are still a ton of geos up, and I saw this, but I have never played chess, so I am not going to Panda it

Title: Rating Chess Comments | PANDA
    Requester: zhiweiyu1995 [A1CNIX0PCFINNS] (Req TV): $-/hr
    (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
    Description: This task is about judging the comments on chess moves. In each group of questions, you are given a chess board with a specific position, where it's always white's turn to move. Together with the board, you can also see white's move (eg: a1a2, means whit
    Time: 3 hour(s)
    HITs Available: 1
    Reward: $9.60
    Qualifications: None;

Comment

Good morning everyone! Hope today we all meet or surpass our goals!

Title: Short survey on social issues (~1.8 mins) | PANDA
      Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] (Contact)
      TV: [Hrly: $15.28] [Pay: 3.71] [Fast: 4.99] [Comm: 4.00] [Rej: 1] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
      TO: [Pay: 2.52] [Fast: 3.93] [Comm: 2.60] [Fair: 3.93] [Reviews: 28] [ToS: 0]
      TO2: [Hrly: $6.028] [Pen: 0.64 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 4] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 2]
      Reward: $0.20
      Duration: 8 days
      Available: 4
      Description: You will answer a few simple questions
      Requirements: ac44cee3752637a19256a38b4120cf390869db06 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 18; Location EqualTo US; ab5c70a2a750f5b115e550db4b754b92dfd32213 DoesNotExist

Comment

Morning all

Title: 30 minutes English language study, read sentences and answer questions | Accept
        Requester: Mingya Liu [A3BTB1GFE0FWDK] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$20.23] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=10.43] [Pen=2.00] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 4.00
        Duration: 2:00:00
        Description: In this study, you will be asked to read a number of sentences, and provide feedback on them, as directed in the experimental instructions.
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3V...?ref=w_pl_prvw
          minu kumar
          Survey about Opey's new modular phone
          $3.00
          Masters
          It was okay for the money. Under 20 minutes --going slowly
          Last edited by Carolyn; 02-26-2019, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Title: Survey about justifications for punishment | PANDA
            Requester: Rachel Lazar [A365PCYUYJJ2N2] (Contact)
            TV: [Hrly: 14.03] [Pay: 4.36] [Fast: 4.17] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
            TO: No Reviews
            TO2: No Reviews
            Reward: 1.00
            Duration: 1 hour
            Description: Watch a short educational video (approximately 4 minutes in length), read a vignette of a crime, answer a series of questions, and complete a demographics questionnaire. This online study should take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
            Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

I have not had a captcha in over 100 hits, anyone else having this as well? I don't have masters, but I am sure liking this

Comment

• Giskard
                Giskard commented
                Editing a comment
                The only thing that I really noticed is a couple of days ago, I was looking through Hit Finder and on the column that has a Y or N for Masters HITs I all of a sudden had a Y. I was like "Holy Cow!! they gave it too me". That when I discovered that HF populates that column by looking for the word Masters in the qual descriptions. This particular HIT had "Masters does *not* exist." lol

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                I went and looked yesterday, holding my breath...but nope, I don't have masters lol. Plus, I think they email you when you get it

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                I haven't had a captcha in a while now that you mention something. I think last week. I used to have that were I could go like a week without a captcha unless I was working on a batch. Maybe I'm accepting hits slow enough for it to not trigger it.

Good morning turktastic turkers!

Comment

Title: Pilot Study for a Longitudinal Survey on Smartphone Adoption and Usage | Accept
                Requester: Shameek Sinha [A2MT6HXWNE0JEL] Contact
                TV: No Reviews
                TO: No Reviews
                TO2: No Reviews
                Reward: 0.15
                Duration: 15:00
                Description: In this survey, you are required to show your willingness to participate in a longitudinal study of smartphone adoption and usage, checks your understanding of utility and asks for some basic demographics..
                Qualifications: None

Comment

Title: Boston University Web Usability Study | PANDA
                  Requester: Frederick Jansen [AET8Q4ZQARVOG] (Req TV): $43.28/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                  Description: Fill out a form on a web-page, then answer a brief survey about the website
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  HITs Available: 23
                  Reward: $3.00
                  Qualifications: Masters Exists ;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    This was a little strange if I read everything right, but okay. quick and $3

I usually really suck at these, this one was as terrible

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3KI0JD2ZU1QBOILVSW6MJ3DFJD176Q.
                  The value of your bonus is: $6.12 USD

The Requester included this note:
                  completed HIT​​​​​​

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/32...to_accept=true
                    CyberRiskSurvey
                    Academic Survey on Perceptions of Cyber Risk (20~40 minutes)
                    $3.00
                    Received this message after demo section "We had such a great response and have already collected enough surveys. The survey is now closed. Thank you for taking time to share your opinions, we hope to hear from you in the future."
                    Last edited by Carolyn; 02-26-2019, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Giskard
                      Giskard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "We had such a great response and have already collected enough surveys. The survey is now closed. Thank you for taking time to share your opinions, we hope to hear from you in the future"

• Buffy4711
                      Buffy4711 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Must be screening.

I am deep into this, way past demographics, no closed message.

• Kizzy
                      Kizzy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That happened to me yesterday I submitted it with my id and sent them a message and they paid.

No Zoltars yet ?

Comment

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I saw a couple go by

• Giskard
                      Giskard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Overwatch sounded off but I guess they haven't started dumping them yet.

• Fisherman
                      Fisherman commented
                      Editing a comment
                      they're coming in now...somebody post the hit

Good morning!
                    Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

Title: Website Evaluation | Accept
                      Requester: Project Endor (Zoltar) [A2ZRMA7YDNF5RJ] Contact
                      TV: [Hrly=$7.11] [Pay=Low] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                      TO: [Pay=3.37] [Fast=4.59] [Comm=2.22] [Fair=4.58] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
                      TO2: [Hrly=3.00] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                      Reward: 0.10
                      Duration: 1:00:00
                      Available: 3
                      Description: -
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Working...
                      X