banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Wickedly Wonderful Wednesday March 6, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wickedly Wonderful Wednesday March 6, 2019

Title: Work Relationships | PANDA
    Requester: Martijn Jungst [A2S25Z13LTSRDI] (Contact)
    TV: [Hrly: 25.91] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: [Hrly: 15.319] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
    Reward: 1.50
    Duration: 1 hour
    Available: 1
    Description: Answer a survey of 10 minutes
    Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists

Under 2 minutes

Title: Rate companies from various categories | Accept
    Requester: Consumer Panels [AUBFIGBO24FQ1] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$35.83] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=3-7 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: [Pay=4.75] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
    TO2: [Hrly=20.38] [Pen=5.00] [Res=null] [Rec=67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
    Reward: 0.50
    Duration: 10:00
    Description: Give an overall rating for various categories.
    Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: A Study on Office Interactions(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
      Requester: Debra Gilin Oore [A2I344I2CRRF2K] (Contact)
      TV: [Hrly: 54.84] [Pay: 4.93] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
      TO2: No Reviews
      Reward: 1.00
      Duration: 30 days
      Description: Complete a 15-minute online study about a study on common office interactions in exchange for $1.00 USD.
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [132809-132220] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location In US

Comment

Good morning everybody. Hope your day is wonderful. I lost 2 qualifications overnight. 1) Computer Vision--not a bit surprised--I am surprised it lasted that long. 2) Also lost the PCVA qualification. Message was strange "Revoke Reason: The qualification was revoked automatically because the worker incorrectly answered 2 validation HITs out of 5 validation HITs. Please reach out if you believe this was done in error. Thank you for your participation." What are they talking about--validation hits. I sent them a message.

Comment

• cyvamp
          cyvamp commented
          Editing a comment
          I am never surprised by computer vision, it's random I swear

• BadaBoomZooka
          BadaBoomZooka commented
          Editing a comment
          From my personal experience with computer vision, when you outline things super precisely (draw within full zoom), I've never gotten a warning. Its when you outline things half precisely (half precisely is equivalent to the good examples they provided), is where you'll often randomly get soft banned or warned. Kind of sloppy on their part where the algorithm bans you for doing as good as the examples they provide. Very annoying.
          Last edited by BadaBoomZooka; 03-06-2019, 09:12 AM.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects?fi...t=updated_desc

DePaul Univ Mgt
        Complete a simulation-based skill assessment (30 min)
        $5.00
        Masters also need US Bachelor's degree qual.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3J5HEGTZRLZPN4ZTE14OCAIH9Z3GGQ/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
          Pepperdine Psychology Research

3rd long research survey - estimated length is 30 to 45 minutes!
          $6.50
          Invitation in e-mail.

Comment

Good morning eveyrone!

Carolyn I'm sorry you lost the quals, I hope you receive an answer to your message.

Title: 5 min survey about a tweet message in response to a clip | PANDA
            Requester: Jane [AEPGA0GZOPR0M] (Contact)
            TV: [Hrly: $13.17] [Pay: 4.40] [Fast: 2.75] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
            TO: [Pay: 3.57] [Fast: 1.80] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 3.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
            TO2: [Hrly: $12.00] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
            Reward: $0.88
            Duration: 30 days
            Description: Looking for respondents who have a Twitter account. Please switch off phone/ email/ music, so you can focus on this study.
            Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US; Twitter Account Holder EqualTo 1

Comment

Good morning!

Title: Conversation Attitude Rating and Summarization | Accept
              Requester: Catherine Lai [A2DRVJQJ1ERJJ6] Contact
              Reward: 0.75
              Duration: 1:00:00
              Available: 290
              Description: Rate speaker attitudes in a short audio clip, answer some questions and write very short conversation summaries (5 minutes)
              Qualifications: EDIN-SLP RATING EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Collect questions and answers related to a given context and common sense | Accept
                Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
                TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=46] [ToS=0]
                TO2: [Hrly=7.87] [Pen=0.36] [Res=1.00] [Rec=67] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                Reward: 0.60
                Duration: 2:00:00
                Available: 472
                Description: Given a short text, annotators need to craft possible questions and answers. The questions should be related to the given context, and the answers can be answered according to the context and commonsense knowledge
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location In US

Comment

Title: Face Recognition Experiment | Accept
                  Requester: Perception lab [A2ANE57KZIJGW6] Contact
                  TV: [Hrly=$13.20] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                  Reward: 7.00
                  Duration: 1:40:00
                  Description: You will first be familiarized with two faces. Then, in each trial of the experiment, you will see a face and will be asked whose face is it.
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good Morning Everyone...still sick here...going to doctor this afternoon....thank you everyone for your well wishes and pleas for me to take up drinking ....I've never had a drop in my life...anyhow...taking a day and going back to bed. I'll check in now and then.

Comment

• Valley
                      Valley commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And as for not drinking alcohol, I believe I’ve had enough for both of us - you’re not missing anything Good luck at the doctor’s.

• Sweetheart
                      Sweetheart commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope you get to feeling better and that the doctor can help.

• smartin
                      smartin commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I hope you feel better soon. Kudos to you for never drinking!

Had to get a fasting blood draw at 8, just having my 1st sip of coffee now ahhhhh. Since I wake at 5am, 3 and a half hours was torture

Comment

• Bear
                      Bear commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If they can't do a procedure with me drinking coffee then it won't get done. That's just inhumane.

• Turking2Long
                      Turking2Long commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have a fasting bllod draw every darn week and its always at 9-10:30 am by that point I am not even capable of cvivility LOL I know th lab ppl think I am one hangry a hole!

• cyvamp
                      cyvamp commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Lol @ Bear
                      Turking2Long that is just too late, I am like kids are on the bus, lets get this done, or I would be there as soon as they open lol

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/38...?ref=w_pl_prvw
                    Online Study
                    Survey
                    $1.00
                    Masters
                    A paragraph of writing with this one but at lease it is germane to topic. Total was about 11 minutes for me.
                    Last edited by Carolyn; 03-06-2019, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Good morning!

Comment

Title: Gender and emotions survey | Accept
                        Requester: Emotions Lab [A326TDC59Q0U6] Contact
                        TV: [Hrly=$12.26] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
                        TO: [Pay=2.75] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
                        TO2: [Hrly=0.00] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=0] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
                        Reward: 3.00
                        Duration: 2:00:00
                        Description: Please tell us your opinion about gender and emotions. This is a research study from the University of Guelph. This survey will take approximately 25 minutes to complete and you will receive $3 as compensation. *Do not complete this survey more than once.
                        Qualifications: Gender and emotions survey participated DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CA, US

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
                          ZeldaFoot commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Inquisit. And the inquisit part is broken. So I did 20 minutes of work and can't finish the dang survey
                      Working...
                      X