banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Have a bowl of cereal Thursday...March 7, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a bowl of cereal Thursday...March 7, 2019

It's national cereal day. Two of the first cold cereals invented were Grape Nuts in 1897 and Shredded Wheat in 1892. Hmm. I still eat both. What is your favorite cereal? If you eat hot cereal, can you suggest one for me? Good morning all.

Well, the requester restored my PCVA qualification. It's not that I love these hits but they make decent filler for me since I can not do things like Mr. Du. Here was the message I got over night

I'm not sure why it was revoked. We have some validation HITs and if you don't answer them correct, it will auto-revoke the qualification, but I am looking at your results and they are fine and you don't seem to have missed enough to meet the criteria for revocation, so I am manually restoring it. This may have happened before I updated the script.

Very sorry for this inconvenience. Future batches will be released soon.

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3O...to_accept=true
      Economics Research
      Short Survey on Work Preferences
      $1.00
      Masters
      ~8 minutes
      Last edited by Carolyn; 03-07-2019, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Qual Test
        Title: Argument Annotation - Argument Annotation Sentence Level: Issues of Public Interest (2nd) | Accept
        Requester: UKP Lab, TU Darmstadt [A3TC8ETMZEPR0K] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$13.04] [Pay=Good] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=3.39] [Fast=2.42] [Comm=2.63] [Fair=4.06] [Reviews=26] [ToS=0]
        TO2: [Hrly=9.84] [Pen=1.00] [Res=null] [Rec=100] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
        Reward: 0.22
        Duration: 10:00
        Available: 249
        Description: Argument Annotation
        Qualifications: Argument Annotation Qualification (real) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 70; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Comment

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          Holy crap. I ended up with a 90. That's surprising.

• TurknShop
          TurknShop commented
          Editing a comment
          smartin, did you do any of their HITs from late last week through Monday? Fantastic requester. I was hesitant at first because some reviews mentioned rejections, but all of mine paid out within 2 or 3 days.

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          TurknShop I haven't done any work for this requester, surprisingly. Thanks for letting me know about them so I won't hesitate to go all in when I see something come up.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3U2H1DGWORJHHWX896K33DJ95NJ4FM/tasks/3PGQRAZX04Z5E8I2MSYYGIK89YLYS5?assignment_id=3IRIK 4HM3DZQARHU9PI866SKK5EC6E&auto_accept=true
        Professor Ahuvia

A quick and interesting psychology study
        $1.00
        Masters
        ~10 minutes with some short responsive writing answers
        Last edited by Carolyn; 03-07-2019, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Title: Group Memberships | PANDA
          Requester: Geoffrey Leonardelli [AT42ELXOHSYWL] (Req TV): $16.66/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 2.92] [Fair: 4.16] [Comm: 2.91] [Fast: 4.19]
          Description: Before initiating this HIT, please go to (http://rotman.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/...bU6vJuPEdAeOCp) and see if the HIT still opens. Please only accept the HIT after you consent and see "Welcome to this study".
          Time: 3 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 29
          Reward: $7.50
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US;
          Title: AI for Cooking Competition [30 minutes - only one HIT] | PANDA
          Requester: Indie [A2RPDS38KYTTQY] (Req TV): $17.89/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
          Description: In this HIT you are going to watch cooking videos and review how AI is grading the players. Only do this task once. Only use Chrome on a laptop or desktop.
          Time: 5 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 4
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CAUS;

​​​​​​
          Title: Your Emotional Life(~ 18720 minutes) | PANDA
          Requester: Your Emotions [A1C6KYWVVCTMTS] (Req TV): $11.82/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: 13-day long study on your emotions and daily life
          Time: 480 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $8.00
          Qualifications: Exc: [1459812067-131282] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

​​​​​​
          Title: Verdict Study | PANDA
          Requester: Law Researcher [ABXVWM77VN59H] (Req TV): $24.84/hr/hr
          Description: Read a criminal case, answer questions, and deliver a verdict. This survey will take about 30 minutes and must be completed without interruptions. You will be paid $5 for your participation.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          Reward: $5.00
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• BadaBoomZooka
            BadaBoomZooka commented
            Editing a comment
            Avoid your emotional life its bubble purgatory that pays $3 an hour. I did the initiating survey which took longer than an hour. But they wont pay you $8 for that. You have to then do 10 survey after that which they say take 5 minutes, but really take 7-10 minutes in order to get the starting $8 amount (each of these surveys has 21 pages of bubbles to fill). For the full $28 you must do 40 more of those 7-10 minute surveys. Do the math, the pay is abysmal.

• cyvamp
            cyvamp commented
            Editing a comment
            BadaBoomZooka thanks for letting us k ow, they should have to pay for the 1st survey, that is crazy

Title: Academic Survey on Perceptions of Cyber Risk and Trust (15~25 minutes) | Accept
          Requester: CyberRiskSurvey [A196B8PBYFU3AM] Contact
          TV: No Reviews
          TO: No Reviews
          TO2: No Reviews
          Reward: 3.00
          Duration: 3:00:00
          Available: 1
          Description: Most people complete the survey in 15 to 25 minutes in one block of time - Survey by the University of Oklahoma - Please do not complete this survey multiple times. Thank You.
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; No Retakers DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Good morning Turkfessionals!

I am also sad to report that Tony the Tiger and Capt. Crunch were found murdered this morning. Police think it was a cereal killer.

Comment

• Sweetheart
              Sweetheart commented
              Editing a comment
              hahaha

• Nostalgic
              Nostalgic commented
              Editing a comment

Title: Conversation Attitude Rating and Summarization | PANDA
            Requester: Catherine Lai [A2DRVJQJ1ERJJ6] (Req TV): $15.17/hr/hr
            Description: Rate speaker attitudes in a short audio clip, answer some questions and write very short conversation summaries (5 minutes)
            Time: 1 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 300
            Reward: $0.75
            Qualifications: EDIN-SLP RATING EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Survey on worldviews and beliefs (10 minutes)(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
              Requester: Jan Willem van Prooijen [A35GZ9DYB4Z1B] (Req TV): $19.01/hr/hr
              Description: survey
              Time: 40 minutes(s)
              HITs Available: 67
              Reward: $1.00
              Qualifications: Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                Bear commented
                Editing a comment
                8 minutes but I haven't finished my 1st cup of coffee yet.

Title: Negative Self-Conscious Emotions after a Traumatic Event Survey | PANDA
              Requester: Sandy Erb [A2ULCQ1IVAMXK5] (Req TV): N/A
              Description: You are being invited to participate in a study (30-35 minutes) that is looking at the types of feelings, thoughts, and beliefs that are experienced by individuals after experiencing a traumatic event.
              Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
              Reward: $3.00
              Qualifications: Main Survey DoesNotExist ; Qualify - US Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                This was 16 minutes for me, you will have to do a little writing

Title: 20 Minute Online Psychology Experiment | PANDA
              Requester: Sam Gilbert [AAL37EH9PAULF] (Req TV): $15.56/hr/hr
              Description: This is an online psychology experiment, which will involve some simple tasks in your web browser. Note: new HITs are occasionally published but you may only take part once; you will not be able to access the experiment if you have already done this task.
              Time: 4 hour(s)
              Reward: $2.50
              Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: 17-19 min psychology study - make decisions about others(~ 17 minutes) | PANDA
                Requester: BC Coop Lab [A3T60JPQCQYBAF] (Req TV): $10.82/hr/hr
                Description: Play a hypothetical economic game
                Time: 6 hour(s)
                HITs Available: 89
                Reward: $1.71
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-1088080348-132868] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Comment

• cyvamp
                  cyvamp commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This wasn't too bad Bear. Thank you

Well, I don't dare take any more hits. My turn for the Dr. appt this morning, so far it's been pretty decent. I am at 17.50, I was at 14.00 at 1pm yesterday lol

Comment

Good morning, I am tired after yesterday's Du's but what a great batch that was.

Comment

• cyvamp
                    cyvamp commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It sure was, I admitted defeat after 560 of them, but that 112.00 was more than I have been making in 3 days lately

• Kizzy
                    Kizzy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I only did 400 before I said enough is enough, they were awesome
                Working...
                X