banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Time to Spring Ahead...Saturday March 9, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to Spring Ahead...Saturday March 9, 2019

Also known to me as that stupid time of year. There is absolutely no reason to keep doing this for all of 4 months. Time to change clocks again. Do what some of us do. Change clocks this morning. By tomorrow, you won't notice it so much. Good morning everybody.

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3C...to_accept=true
    Denise
    Answer a survey on Airbnb
    $2.50
    Masters
    don't dawdle. 15 minute timer. Took me about 12 minutes --one only one cup of coffee
    Last edited by Carolyn; 03-09-2019, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post
      Also known to me as that stupid time of year. There is absolutely no reason to keep doing this for all of 4 months. Time to change clocks again. Do what some of us do. Change clocks this morning. By tomorrow, you won't notice it so much. Good morning everybody.
      I changed the ones I can change last night. The electronics won't update until it happens...

Comment

Computer Vision Turk[NEW BATCH] Trace Object Boundaries
        For those of you who still have qualification, there is a ton of these up

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3YSALWD20IM15TV0O4E2GXBN2S0PH2/tasks?ref=w_pl_prvw
          Victor Kuperman

Write us four stories
          You will be asked to write up four stories: one story from your distant past, a second story from your recent past, a third story about a future event and a fourth story based on a picture.
          $7.00
          I am qualified for this and have been avoiding it all week. Has anybody done this?

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            I did. It was not that bad. The stories are personal stories except the last one. It has not approved yet...

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post
          I did. It was not that bad. The stories are personal stories except the last one. It has not approved yet...
          Would it be a violation of anything if you tell me what length these stories have to be? I can see me writing and then getting message I have to write more words. I am not going to write a book here.

Comment

• librarian50
            librarian50 commented
            Editing a comment
            I wrote what I wanted and there was no message. It took me about 25 minutes, I think.

Happy Saturday! I woke up to an email with the new CVT qual, so that was great. Hoping for a productive day today.

Comment

• mominavan
            mominavan commented
            Editing a comment
            Lucky! I still never heard anything from them.

• TurknShop
            TurknShop commented
            Editing a comment
            mominavan, I emailed them too but never got a response email. Maybe they are doing the quals in batches? Who knows. I'm convinced they use the same algorithm as Masters in determining who gets it. lol

Good morning!

Title: Gender and emotions survey | PANDA
          Requester: Emotions Lab [A326TDC59Q0U6] (Req TV): $11.84/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Please tell us your opinion about gender and emotions. This is a research study from the University of Guelph. This survey will take approximately 25 minutes to complete and you will receive $3 as compensation. *Do not complete this survey more than once.
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Gender and emotions survey participated DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location In CAUS;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            uses inquisit.

• ZeldaFoot
            ZeldaFoot commented
            Editing a comment
            This is the one where the inquisit task was broken for me the other day. And it's at the end of a 20 minutes survey. I never heard back from the requester so I submitted with my mturk ID and it did get approved.

Title: Participate in a 40 min research study | PANDA
          Requester: Sandro Ambuehl [A24DKBN2NIW1Y7] (Req TV): $71.59/hr/hr
          (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
          Description: Participate in a 40 min research study
          Time: 2 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $3.00
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Bear
            Bear commented
            Editing a comment
            nevermind

Originally posted by librarian50 View Post
          I wrote what I wanted and there was no message. It took me about 25 minutes, I think.
          Thanks. That helps a lot.

Comment

Good morning eveyrone! Gotta go get some blood drawn and then go to our local cat colony cafe and see some kitties and eat some lunch !

Hope you all have a great day!

Title: Answer some quick questions. Takes most workers about 1 minute. | PANDA
            Requester: Kristin Donnelly [A3VNYSTQCVTYYZ] (Contact)
            TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
            TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
            TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
            Reward: $0.25
            Duration: 5 days
            Available: 22
            Description: Answer some quick questions.Takes most workers about 1 minute.
            Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
            You have completed the maximum blah blah ......

Comment

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              That cafe sounds so fun!

• dazcat
              dazcat commented
              Editing a comment
              cyvamp We love going there occasionally, they have adopted out over 100+ cats since they opened and we actually got our last black cat that is my avatar from there. They have a very nice big room with about 12 cats and loads of cat furniture/trees, etc. and you can play/interact with them all,, plus the cafe has some delicious goodies as well.

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              I would end up with all dozen cats lol, I am a sucka

Originally posted by Carolyn View Post

Thanks. That helps a lot.
            Let me know what you think!

Comment

Good morning, everyone! My daughter has her Festival of Bands concert today, so I won't be working much.

Comment

• Fisherman
                Fisherman commented
                Editing a comment
                What does she play ?

• Nostalgic
                Nostalgic commented
                Editing a comment
                Curbie Hope you all have a fun time, at the concert

• Curbie
                Curbie commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, guys! She's a percussionist.

Good Morning Everyone, Hope we all have a productive Saturday. It's been a good week thanks to Du's.

Comment

• cyvamp
                cyvamp commented
                Editing a comment
                were there more yesterday?

My problems with logging in to Prolific yesterday have disappeared today. So their site was the problem.

Comment

• Nostalgic
                Nostalgic commented
                Editing a comment
                That is nice to know it was not on your end.
            Working...
            X