banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Saturday Smorgasbord of HITs March 23, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday Smorgasbord of HITs March 23, 2019

Title: 20 minute survey on developmental challenges | Accept
    Requester: Social Psychology at Nagoya University [A1XWJSM7JHPOFW] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$28.45] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: This survey will ask questions about individuals with developmental challenges and related questions.
    Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Title: 2 min of your time for $1! | Accept
    Requester: Ilaria Occhiolini [A4KMJNDC6F2EI] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$20.11] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 1:00:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Help us bring a really cool idea to life!
    Qualifications: Masters Exists

Comment

Good morning great groovy turkers!

Comment

Title: Innovonto User Study: Brainstorming Session | PANDA
        Requester: Maximilian [A1053TFZ0N36YJ] (Req TV): $15.56/hr/hr
        (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
        Description: Participate in a 30min brainstorming study on a new technology.
        Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 1
        Reward: $5.00
        Qualifications: Participated in CSCW19 Study DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3E...to_accept=true
          Holt Lab
          Listen to stories and complete word recognition tasks
          $3.00
          Masters
          Got this message This experiment is currently full. Please return the HIT so as not to affect your MTurk reputation.
          Last edited by Carolyn; 03-23-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Title: Perceptions towards different groups (WHITE PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!!) | PANDA
            Requester: Mturk Data [A1GKRBHK5I8Y3R] (Req TV): $16.56/hr/hr
            Description: Perceptions towards different groups (WHITE PARTICIPANTS ONLY!!!)
            Time: 2 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 529
            Reward: $1.30
            Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Previous DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Carolyn
              Carolyn commented
              Editing a comment
              This was okay because it did not use Inquisit for IA test

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't see why they all can't do that.

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Not terrible. And I agree, not sure why we have to use Inquisit when clearly other requesters have figured out how to do the same thing without it. Maybe one day I can delete all these versions of it off my computer.

Title: Predict the future! | PANDA
            Requester: Ben Green [AF0IZ2TRB7PRU] (Req TV): $19.08/hr/hr
            Description: Read a few sentences about people and predict their future behavior.
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            Reward: $2.00
            Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• Fisherman
              Fisherman commented
              Editing a comment
              sorry you had such an ordeal with it.

• Bear
              Bear commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh well, it's not like hits were pouring in.

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry you had such a rough time Bear, it took my slowness 20 mins. I'm glad you were able to finish it though!

Goodmorning fellow turker workers and lurkers. Its a beautiful day here gonna get up to 75 degrees, sunny with blue skies! Gona work a bit and then go plant some bleeding heart bulbs, daylillies, and flags. Just too nice of a day to stay inside!

Comment

Good morning everyone Darn Turking2Long I want to be outside planting but its pouring rain here and will be for the next 10 days on and off

Comment

Title: Are you in a relationship with someone you met in person (at work, at school, etc.)? Answer a 15-20 minute survey! | PANDA
                Requester: Katherine O'Neil [AGAXH24GABGC8] (Req TV): $11.49/hr/hr
                Description: We are collecting information about romantic relationships. Participants must be in a relationship with someone they met in person (at work, at school, at a social, etc.). Survey should take 15-20 minutes. Participants must be from the United States.
                Reward: $2.00
                Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: A study on Vendor Decision Making | PANDA
                  Requester: Erasmus university lab [AE9CH266PD9FH] (Req TV): $19.26/hr/hr
                  Description: In this study you will be asked to sell webcams on an online platform.
                  Time: 1 hour(s)
                  Reward: $0.75
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Earn .50 to complete a 4 - 5 minute study!(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
                    Requester: Marketing Researcher [A15DEILBNYF5W2] (Req TV): $10.68/hr/hr
                    Description: Complete a brief task and answer a few follow-up questions
                    Time: 12 minutes(s)
                    HITs Available: 11
                    Reward: $0.50
                    Qualifications: Exc: [-303491218-136461] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Hi everyone! I've been sitting in front of the computer for almost an hour and have like .07 PE - I'm rocking the Saturday hits - WOOO!

Comment

• Bear
                        Bear commented
                        Editing a comment
                        it's pretty slow and available hits disappear quick.

• CrazyCatLady
                        CrazyCatLady commented
                        Editing a comment
                        the problem is I'm not focused enough to really work finder and pc - so I end up browsing and spending $ instead

Title: Attention switching probes v1 | PANDA
                      Requester: Data collection [A15V32GP5GBL1N] (Req TV): $12.38/hr/hr
                      Description: In this task, you will be asked to switch your attention between figures on the screen and figures you memorized.
                      Reward: $4.10
                      Qualifications: None;

Comment

Title: People 30 years or better needed to give feedback on a website | PANDA
                        Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (Req TV): $13.37/hr/hr
                        Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
                        Reward: $1.40
                        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;
                        Title: People Age 50 or Better needed to give feedback on a website | PANDA
                        Requester: Anteroser [A3R7PKMIX4JIWV] (Req TV): $13.37/hr/hr
                        Description: We need someone fitting the description (if any) in this HIT title to follow the link to fill out a survey about a website with your thoughts and opinions. Please be verbose in your answers and write as much as you want. The more you write, the more helpful your feedback will be! Please note that very short reviews that are not helpful will be rejected. After taking the survey on the other site, come back here to enter your special code for credit. Thank you!
                        Reward: $1.40
                        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

• hitforbrains
                          hitforbrains commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I might be willing to be verbose if the requester would ramp up the reward.
                      Working...
                      X