banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Wednesday HITs To Get You Over The Hump March 27, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday HITs To Get You Over The Hump March 27, 2019

Title: Situational Judgment Survey | Accept
    Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] Contact
    TV: [Hrly=$18.15] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 3.00
    Duration: 4:00:00
    Available: 8
    Description: 15-minute survey; respond to work situations
    Qualifications: PersonalityResearch EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US

Title: Innovonto User Study: Annotate Concepts in Idea Texts | PANDA
    Requester: Maximilian [A1053TFZ0N36YJ] (Req TV): $18.04/hr
    (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 3.00]
    Description: Select the best fitting concepts from a list of candidates detected in short idea texts.
    Time: 1 hour(s) 20 minutes(s)
    HITs Available: 2
    Reward: $4.50
    Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Participated in CSCW19-3 Study DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;
    ​​​​​​

Comment

• cyvamp
      cyvamp commented
      Editing a comment
      This is about 20 minutes, and I actually enjoyed it

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/35...to_accept=true
    Forrest Tait
    Survey about political views and decision making
    $2.25
    Masters
    ~10 minutes on 1 cup of coffee
    Last edited by Carolyn; 03-27-2019, 07:03 AM.

Comment

​​​​​​
      Title: Develop design skills: learn and design a good poster | PANDA
      Requester: kixlab-jean [AQKOMRXZC0PHK] (Req TV): $14.15/hr
      (TO): [Pay: 2.71] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fast: 5.00]
      Description: Please design a poster and watch a video to learn design principles
      Time: 2 hour(s)
      HITs Available: 4
      Reward: $3.00
      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;

Comment

Boxing trash, this requester takes about a week to pay, but I have never had a rejection

​​​​​​
        Title: Bounding boxes | PANDA
        Requester: MLDataLabeler [A3K5D5S00LCHBB] (Req TV): N/A
        (TO): [Pay: 2.50] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 3.00]
        Description: Draw bounding boxes around specified objects in your images
        Time: 5 minutes(s)
        HITs Available: 875
        Reward: $0.03
        Qualifications: ebf7f7a1-60a7-49e7-b06e-26a3c4bf10d8 DoesNotExist ; HCJCPTJJQPHFGURVYMHZ DoesNotExist ;

Comment

Title: Answer some quick questions about hypothetical situations (3-5 min) | PANDA
          Requester: Adelaide CompCogSci [A2UKL52R7I6BX7] (Req TV): $18.11/hr
          (TO): [Pay: 4.46] [Fair: 4.76] [Comm: 4.08] [Fast: 4.75]
          Description: We're interested in what different kinds of real-world situations people prefer. You'll see a few vignettes and have to answer a few questions about them.
          Time: 1 hour(s)
          HITs Available: 1
          Reward: $0.80
          Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Adelaide Basic Qualification Exists ;

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3U...to_accept=true
            Christian Tröster
            Work Experience Survey - Part 3 of 3.
            $4.00
            Invitation in e-mail

Comment

Originally posted by dazcat

A bit over 4 min. for me, (although not the most pleasant subject first thing in the morning):
              You should have waited a few more minutes before submitting.

Comment

• dazcat
                dazcat commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry, I deleted it.

Good morning turking warriors!

Comment

Title: Verify Images and Selected Object Categories. Earn up >$10/hour. | PANDA
                Requester: SpaceGraph-BroadPerception [A19JIJMNVNJ94D] (Req TV): $14.09/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: In this task you will be asked to verify if the shown highlighted region covers the majority of an object (for example: Is the highlighted region covering the majority of the chair?).
                Time: 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $0.50
                Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In AUCAGB; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95;

Comment

Title: First Impressions(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Lab [AQKEJLFPV2NYO] (Req TV): $14.09/hr/hr
                  Description: During this study you will complete some questionnaires. You will also be asked to answer questions about yourself.
                  HITs Available: 13
                  Reward: $1.40
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US;

Comment

• Bear
                    Bear commented
                    Editing a comment
                    9 minutes, instant approval

Need to write six short sentences.

Title: First Impressions of the Social Media Profiles of People(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                  Requester: Sarah Nutter [AAI7LW2KYZJG9] (Req TV): N/A
                  (TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
                  Description: 20-minute study on first impressions of social media profiles
                  Time: 24 hour(s)
                  Reward: $1.00
                  Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [19-137084] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US;

Comment

More of the garbage boxing hits are up, I made 15.00 on them before taking the dogs for a walk

Comment

Good morning y'all. Well, this morning I had several check ups at the pediatrician scheduled starting at 7:20 a.m. so that I can avoid all the germs of the day when I take my four healthy kids in. So of course this was the one morning where my baby and both of my toddlers all slept in. So I reluctantly woke up both toddlers at 6:30 and got them dressed amidst protests and woke my teen too. Then I woke up the baby, and I got everyone in the car to make the 20 minute drive to the doctor (we live in the sticks). When we are 3 minutes away, my phone rings and it is the doctor cancelling our appointments!! They had an emergency come up, which I understand is uncontrollable but omg!!! I was pretty upset.

On a different note, is anyone else doing the SurveyComet problem solving HITs?

I hope it's a great day for everyone!!

Comment

• Nostalgic
                        Nostalgic commented
                        Editing a comment
                        sarahsugar Awe dang! That sucks! I am so sorry you had such a morning like that.. Gees! I hope you have a good day today. I know your kiddos will be napping for sure getting up that early. That will be a plus for you to have a nice quiet hour or so to turk or just enjoy the quiet time

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Curbie yeah they said they were going to but they didn't send out a schedule. Just look for the HITs being posted, maybe you can still participate??

• Sweetheart
                        Sweetheart commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Nostalgic Right?! I have the kind of kids who never nap but that's okay! They'll sleep well tonight

Title: Social Perception Task(~ 20 minutes) | PANDA
                      Requester: Nour Kteily [AFKY99074ESQ2] (Req TV): $16.08/hr/hr
                      Description: You will be asked to complete a social perception task and to answer questions about yourself including demographics, your political orientation, and social perceptions.
                      HITs Available: 112
                      Reward: $1.50
                      Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 92; Exc: [-62258515-137142] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;

Comment

Working...
                      X