banner91319

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Get a Free 3-Day Trial of OTTO

Give OTTO a try for free and Discover the Way mTurk Work Should Have Always Been. To get started, contact me at [email protected]

Our site is constantly growing and adding new features. We've already come a long way in a very short time, and would love for you to become a more active member of our group.

Beyond your initial Free 3-Day Trial, to have a permanent OTTO Key you need to have a Tier 2 or Tier 3 membership.

Our current membership prices are:

Tier 1: Free
Tier 2: $10/month
Tier 3: $15/month

If you need to upgrade your membership tier, please send me a message at [email protected] , and I'll get that taken care of for you.

To Find out all about OTTO check out https://www.ourhitstop.net/otto-instructions .
See more
See less

Sink Your Teeth Into Some Saturday HITs March 30, 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sink Your Teeth Into Some Saturday HITs March 30, 2019

Title: Consumer Insights Survey - Computers and Laptops | Accept
    Requester: Dillon Elder [AH3O013EZWXOL] Contact
    TV: No Reviews
    TO: No Reviews
    TO2: No Reviews
    Reward: 1.00
    Duration: 30:00
    Available: 1
    Description: Hello, thank you for participating in our survey. We are collecting responses for a marketing research graduate level course that will result in business solutions. This survey should take no longer than 10 minutes. Thank you so much for your time!
    Qualifications: None
    For college students....

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Z...to_accept=true
    Arya
    Judge some cool designs for a snack bag - super fun!
    $3.00
    Masters

Comment

https://worker.mturk.com/projects/35...to_accept=true

Georgia Anderson-Nilsson
      Opinion Survey
      $0.75
      Masters
      under 4 minutes

Comment

Good morning Turkadelics!

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
          ZeldaFoot commented
          Editing a comment
          I would drink bacon coffee.

• Turking2Long
          Turking2Long commented
          Editing a comment
          Heaven in a cup!

• smartin
          smartin commented
          Editing a comment
          Now that is something I can get on board with!

Test---https://worker.mturk.com/qualifications/39XUM4N2MGEHTOHGFIW30M4YKNWKH0
        https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3Q...?ref=w_pl_prvw
        Northeastern U. DataVis Studies
        Visualizing Database Queries -- $4.5 to $8.64 with bonuses
        $4.50
        I can't do SQL but maybe somebody can. Remove filter to find it

Comment

Title: Personality Test Title Survey 2 | Accept
        Requester: Sarah Cogswell [A5D4LUO0E8HE3] Contact
        TV: [Hrly=$17.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
        TO: [Pay=4.13] [Fast=4.33] [Comm=1.67] [Fair=4.60] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
        Reward: 0.10
        Duration: 2:00:00
        Available: 25
        Description: Help us pick the best title for our test
        Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Title: Work-Related Survey #1 | Accept
          TV: [Hrly=$17.63] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
          Reward: 3.00
          Duration: 4:00:00
          Description: 15-minute self-report survey about your behavior at work
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; SurveyRep DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
          Title: Work Situations Survey #1 | Accept
          Reward: 3.00
          Duration: 4:00:00
          Description: 15-minute self-report survey about your behavior at work
          Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; SurveyRep DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Comment

Remember yesterday when I said I took some chances on some requesters? Well it didn't pay off. I woke up to 55 rejections from Building Wide Intelligence. The reason for all was "Failed base case."
            I don't even know what that means. It asked what shelf would I put an item on and showed you a grocery item. I answered how I would put my groceries away. I don't get how they can ask what I would do, and then tell me that's wrong.
            I'm not taking any more chances on unknowns.
            Don't forget to sign up for the Our Hit Stop Gift Exchange. The deadline to sign up is November 26, and names will be drawn November 27. Let's spread some joy!

Comment

• ZeldaFoot
              ZeldaFoot commented
              Editing a comment
              ameagari It brought me down to 99.6% approval. But I went from 3 rejections to 58 just like that! So frustrating!

• cyvamp
              cyvamp commented
              Editing a comment
              ZeldaFoot, I am so sorry. That sucks, I saw the batch, opened one, didn't care for the lack of examples and returned it

• smartin
              smartin commented
              Editing a comment
              Ouch! I'm glad it didn't drop you down below 99% but it still hurts, a lot! Hopefully you hear back from them so you can get better specifics, if you do just make sure you let them know they need to be a little more clear in their directions because everyone organizes their kitchen differently.

Title: Choosing a bonus | PANDA
            Requester: andrew meyer [A27MITQOTS1AQW] (Req TV): $13.43/hr
            (TO): [Pay: 4.79] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 4.74]
            Description: Choose your bonus
            Time: 3 hour(s)
            HITs Available: 1
            Reward: $0.20
            Qualifications: chooseBonus DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Good Morning, It's going to be a beautiful day and that means I want to be outside in my garden. Of course work comes first or I will have no money for gardening.

Comment

• Turking2Long
                Turking2Long commented
                Editing a comment
                Today I planted two old half whiskey barrels of Impatients and two of Petunias. Also planted a ton of old time Ham and Eggs Lantana in an old horse water trough Got some Angel Trumpets that turned into trees in the greenhouse so my grandson is lining the area behind the porch swing with those for summer shade. A big planter of mexican heather and a couple of big hanging baskets of Mandevella. Its going to be gorgeous lots of color.

• Kizzy
                Kizzy commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds pretty I have lots of lantana they are one of my favorites

• smartin
                smartin commented
                Editing a comment
                That sounds so pretty Turking2Long! Kizzy I'm with you! We are supposed to see a few more below freezing days coming up. I'm dying to plant stuff so I've been dethatching my yard to pass time when I'm outside for a break. I'm just itching to get my hands dirty.

Title: Answer a survey about life experiences, violence, and crime for a research study | PANDA
              Requester: Sanam Monjazeb [A1LKZ910W7NVFB] (Req TV): $-/hr
              (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
              Description: This survey is examining how people who have been involved in violence or crime have different life experiences than people who have not been involved in violence or crime. Completion of the survey will take about 30-45 minutes of your time.
              Time: 3 hour(s)
              Reward: $4.50
              Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 10000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US;

Comment

Title: Make 5-6 minutes of voice recordings and answer survey about your self (survey total length: ~20 min) | PANDA
                Requester: Lars Vinberg [A26IBKKAKW1CUJ] (Req TV): $13.74/hr/hr
                (TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
                Description: We are ask you to talk about your self. We will ask you to complete 5-6 minutes of voice recordings in total. You will need a working microphone. Those who complete the survey might be contacted for further opportunities.
                Time: 1 hour(s) 30 minutes(s)
                Reward: $3.75
                Qualifications: past_worker DoesNotExist ; recurrent_worker DoesNotExist ; Location In CAUS;

Comment

Title: Alien Language Game ($6 for 60 minutes!) | PANDA
                  Requester: LEAP Lab [A35TC5TGA3YVLQ] (Req TV): $8.58/hr/hr
                  (TO): [Pay: 2.60] [Fair: 3.00] [Comm: 2.33] [Fast: 2.60]
                  Description: You will learn a new 'alien' language by viewing pictures and listening to words in a new language. You will type sentences in this language.
                  Time: 2 hour(s)
                  Reward: $6.00
                  Qualifications: Ineligibility for FF study session 5c9f064de853ab5173747c85 (not requestable) DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US;

Comment

Good morning fellow turker workers. Any time I can sleep late and not have the commute to treatment is a glorious day! Going to work a bit and then going outside to play with my flowers a bit. Hope it rains hits for us all today!

Comment

Please join me in welcoming our newest member riseofbangtan to the board.

Comment

• Curbie
                        Curbie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome!

• ZeldaFoot
                        ZeldaFoot commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome riseofbangtan!

• smartin
                        smartin commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Welcome riseofbangtan! Glad to have you, feel free to ask questions and participate in the threads!
                    Working...
                    X